chapter 154: "for (y/n)!"

*kyoka POV*

"alright class, why dont we go over your training?" currently we are in the middle of class with aizawa, however all might bursts through the door unannounced. "what are you doing here? you still arent teaching." aizawa asks, "code crystal, and your gonna have an email soon." he says quickly, "seriously? now?" aizawa asks boredly, "yes. after all, you have it tonight." aizawa glances towards us, "i havent told them that yet. go let nezu know, and please give me a recap email." all might leaves quickly, and aizawa turns back to us. "uh, whats code crystal?" izuku asks, "the third code, otherwise known as 'transparency' . with several layers of lies, secrets, and classified information, (y/n) wanted a way to come clean. transparent, even." aizawa answers. "so...there are more secrets?" i ask, clearly disappointed, "not many, but yes. the first thing is that the letters were fake, nothing inside was the truth. secondly, he didnt just gain power when he was resurrected. he gained it because midoriya gave him one for all, albeit temporarily." immediately, katsuki starts yelling at izuku. "why the hell would you give it to him?! he fucking died, that would have been the end!" izuku just sinks into his seat, and aizawa continues. "apart from this, i would like to touch on the new part of his quirk he showed in the sports festival. we had zero previous knowledge, but have since looked into it. it seems as though the shield he made was almost unbreakable, rivaling even kirishima. from what we could tell, the shield formed about a foot and a half in every direction, but he couldnt control where. so for instance, if he used it whilst standing, it would dig into the ground." aizawa says while reading his phone. 

"shit..." he mumbles, "two more things. tonight at seven P.M sharp, we are attacking voleraty. we have extremely limited forces, however we will be joined by the other U.A staff, best jeanist, gang orca, wash, edgeshot, and fourth kind. beyond that, we will have no backup." everyone gasps, and i shoot up. "(y/n) too, right?" i ask hopefully, "im getting there. each and every one of you, along with anyone else who has a license, has the authority to call the mission a failure. in that scenario, the fastest person there will go to tartarus, and tell the guards we need cavalry. a special group will be sent there immediately, and their goal will be to minimalize casualties." he sighs. "everyone is dismissed."

as soon as we all get back to the dorms, we gather around the couches. "so this is finally it?" denki asks, "yes, it appears that way." tenya says darkly. "guys...what if we fail? what if one of us doesnt make it?" ochako asks slowly, "thats not gonna happen...i wont let it!" izuku suddenly stands and looks around at us. "dont leave me out of this, you damn nerd." katsuki joins him and shoto follows soon after. "we will win this. we have come too far to lose." he says. "you guys are right! we have done it before, we can do it again! we will win without any losses!" eijiro stands as well. "if we are doing this, then lets do it right." momo joins the other four. "we shall prevail. our spirits will not waver." tokoyami stands, surprising everyone. "lets win this! not just for us, but for (y/n) too!" mina shouts while jumping up. eventually, everyone stands. "we will win. none of us will die, and we will get (y/n) back." i finally join and everyone cheers.

seven P.M...its seven, and we are outside a warehouse. looking around i notice a few heroes, but mainly just class 3A. the warehouse is one among at least thirty like it, spread around, as it used to be an industrial zone. "aizawa. what are you going to do? as a class, we will be targeting voleraty. we have already planned out formations, and we should have enough numbers to mostly nullify her quirk." tenya says, "my mission is to keep them here. i will be out of battle, but keeping warp quirkless." he answers, "and midoriya, did it work?" he adds. "uh, kinda? i have it thanks to all might, but for some reason (y/n) messed up his hand with a needle. im not sure why, but he also made sure all might trusted him first." izuku answers. "probably toga. that reminds me, if any villain is wearing something to do with the cavalry, do not attack. they were recruited specially by (y/n), but hopefully we wont need them." as soon as aizawa finishes, a shadow forms overhead. we all look up to see a large pair of red wings. "hawks?! what are you doing here?" tokoyami asks, "chill tsukuyomi, im here to help. when i heard my favorite heroes in training were fighting, i figured i would come help out." hawks lands and is approached by best jeanist, "do you have your license still? i thought you retired." he interrogates, "yeah, yeah, i got it an hour ago." hawks flashes the card and best jeanist returns to his place. "you are surrounded by police and pro heroes! either surrender or we will use force!" as soon as the police chief shouts this, several humanoid figures appear. "who is that?" ochako asks, "it looks like mr compress, himiko toga, a woman, and four nomu." hawks announces.

*aizawa POV*

before the villains can regain their bearings, me and hizashi attack. i erase compress' quirk, and run at toga. "wait! dont attack!" she throws her hands in the air and i wrap her in my scarf. "stop! im with the cavalry!" she shouts. "proof." i demand, "uh, did all might tell you what happened? (y/n) poked him with my needle so i could transform into him!" she says hurriedly, "for what reason?" i demand, "i took off my quirk suppressing cuff and turned into him so he could measure me. he gave twice the measurements, just in case!" she answers, "try anything and we will detain you. toga is with (y/n)! she was brought here by accident!" after warning her, i tell the others. "creati make her a cavalry vest or something!" i turn to look at her, however i see my class missing. "what happened to the students?!" i shout angrily, 13 looks around and shrugs. "shit! i dont think we can beat all the nomu without them!" gang orca yells, "i agree! someone go get the cavalry!" edgeshot yells. i watch helplessly as best jeanist is slammed into the ground. hawks uses a feather and picks him up, "im sending best jeanist! protect him!" best jeanist starts zipping through the crowd and i see the lanky woman running towards him. "hizashi!" i shout, since he is closer. to my horror, he tries to push her over but fails. she knocks him over, crushes his skull, and keeps chasing best jeanist. "hizashi!?" nemuri sprints over to hizashis body, and screams. "h-he...hes dead!" she announces, with tears welling up in my eyes, i wrap the lanky woman up in my scarf. "nemuri! knock her out!" i throw the woman at her, and she uses her quirk. 

'this is bad!'