chapter 153: "you trust me, dont you?"

on your way back to the cafeteria room, you turn to the guard. "is there any way i could talk to a higher up? or even just a hero?" you ask, "you can put in a request." he answers coldly, "okay, then i want to do that. i dont really mind who, i just need information spread to the heroes." you explain, "i can arrange that. when someone is available, we will get you." they say while gesturing you into the prisoner area, "thanks." you hear the door slam shut behind you, and you immediately head to the library. "how did everything go?" as you enter the room, you see your teammates sitting on their beds. "pretty well. i was able to make amends with my sisters and girlfriend, along with getting to set up a meeting with a hero." you answer. "glad to know our workout getting interrupted was worth it." toga pouts, "la brava, did you find anyone worth recruiting?" since la brava is the smarts of the operation, while everyone else exercised she was scouting out other inmates. "not really. swasey was an option, but she is still loyal to someone named voleraty." she answers, "is swasey the lanky woman with super strength?" you ask, "yep!" la brava exclaims. "makes sense. voleraty is who we are fighting, or at least the biggest known threat currently. her quirk-hallucination-lets her manipulate what someone sees and hears. that means that if we make contact, we must know for a fact who voleraty is. the best way about this, is to stay in a group. she has a limit, although it is unknown." you explain. "hold on, this lady sounds like she is on the same level as overhaul. if she kills all the heroes, how are we supposed to win?" twice asks, "we probably wont. our goal will be to minimalize casualties, both hero and civilian." you answer.

over the next day and a half, your gangs reputation only grows. by now almost every prisoner knows who you are, just not what your goal is. "will (y/n) (l/n) and anyone affiliated with him please some to the center of the cafeteria!" a guard orders, causing everyone to look towards your table. the cavalry all stand and walk directly towards the guard. "yes, sir?" you ask politely, "(l/n) you can choose two people to accompany you. me and several other guards will escort you to a room where you may talk to all might and best jeanist." looking at your group, you choose who to bring. "toga and gentle, lets go." the guards lead you to your old cell. the three of you enter, and it is locked behind you. "is this really necessary?" gentle asks politely, "they will be here in a few minutes." the guard ignores gentle and leaves the room. "so, plan to tell us your big secret plan?" toga asks, you lean in close to her ear and whisper to her. "do you have anything, anything at all, that can draw blood?" "yes, i have a sewing needle in my pocket." she responds, "good. take it out, and we are going to high five. make sure i get it." you order before taking a few steps back. "so, my plan is basically just to activate things i had set in place before i was locked up." you explain. "yay! im so excited!" toga gives you a high five and you take the needle.

"ah (y/n), its nice to see you." turning your head towards the door, you see all might and best jeanist. "hey all might. you guys here so i can give you some info?" you ask hopefully. "yes, but please make it fast." best jeanist sighs. "okay, but first, i had this odd dream last night. did tooru cut her hair all might?" you ask curiously, "ah, yes. her costume needed repairs." he answers. "awesome. anyway, i just wanted to tell you both that i know why you have the villain rehab program. i know its just a PR stunt, and i know that im only here to calm the public, or something like that. i wanted to tell you though...im not wasting this opportunity. in the last few days, i have been assembling a group of people. if the heroes legitimately need backup, just ask the inmates for the cavalry. we have made ourselves well known and respected, and are keeping ourselves in fighting condition." you explain. "why should we trust you? right now you have both himiko toga and gentle criminal with you." best jeanist argues, "yep, i sure as hell do. i also have jin bubaigawara, previously known as twice, and la brava. seeing as they too were in the rehab program, i saw potential. they are training with me, and we have formed a great bond. i trust them with my life." you say. "i trust you (y/n), but dont forget what toga has done. not only did she kidnap you, she also almost slit urarakas throat." all might warns. "i am well aware, and if she tries anything like it again, she will be put back here. she knows that, i know that, and we have talked about it." you say, defending toga. "all i ask is for my message to be spread to the other heroes and law enforcement. cavalry is here, waiting, and ready to die for the cause." all might looks at you, and seems to know what your planning. "why dont we shake on it, then?" he suggests. best jeanist unlocks the cell, and you position the needle in your hand. "of course all might, you trust me, dont you?" you ask hopefully. he shakes your hand, and you feel the needle stab him. "yes, i do." he says while making eye contact.

when he pulls away, you quickly hide the bloody needle, as he does his hand. you, toga, and gentle are brought back to the cafeteria, and everyone meets in the library. "how did everything go?" la brava asks, "twice, how much exactly do you need to clone someone?" you ask. "a description of their quirk, their body measurements, and i need to have seen them before." he answers. "have you seen all might? after his fight will all for one, i mean?" you ask, "the skinny one? yeah." he answers. "good. do any of you have measuring tape?" twice looks at you suspiciously, but gives you some. "gentle you debrief them. what you know, is all they need to know. toga come with me." you stand up and lead toga to the bathrooms. "you got all mights blood, right?" she asks hopefully, "yes. you said that you can take off these cuffs, right?" you ask, "of course!" she does so, and you hand her the needle. "uh...can you turn around? it helps if i get naked first." you comply, and after a few seconds she says you can look. standing before you, is an exact copy of all might. "great! now i need to ge the body measurements fast!" you race to get them all, and succeed. "awesome! now jin can make all might!" as soon as toga says this, she transforms back into herself. gray goop barely covering her. "sorry." you quickly turn around and she gets back on her clothes.