chapter 7: the predicament

AN: for this chapter to make more sense, here is what your dorm room has a small love seat, bed, dresser, and tv. and sorry for such a short chapter today, just wanted to get this out of the way and next chapter will be longer i promise. and before you all ask, the next few chapters im just going to be building relationships as a big brother figure, there will be something with everyone, just because there is a cute moment doesnt mean that they are the ship.

"well..." you say awkwardly realizing the situation. 'there is definitely not enough room for us all to sleep, and im not gonna share a bed with anyone if it makes them uncomfortable.' "well im willing to take the floor, how do you guys wanna do this?" you ask. "well im okay with taking the floor as well" tsuyu says. "okay, well me and kyoka could take the couch" yaoyorozu says. "then me, tooru, and ochako will take the bed." mina says. "um...its kinda embarrassing but tsu can me and you switch?" ochako asks. "sure, but why?" tsu asks "well i-i uhm...just wanted to be by (y-y/n)" ochako mumbles. "oooh does someone have a crush?" mina asks. "no thats not it, hes like a big brother to me." ochako explained. "okay well if you want you can come sleep down here with me and tsu can take the bed" you say. "thanks (y/n)" ochako says with a smile. once you are all ready to sleep you turn off the lights, and ochako hugs you as you go to sleep.