chapter 14: a problem

a while after leaving everyone you hear your class get back but to your surprise nobody even knocked on your door. around 6:00 you decide to go down to the kitchen and get some food, as you open your door your  surprised to see tsu standing there. "oh hey, good to see you up and moving." she says, "what are you doing here?" you ask confused, "oh every hour us and aizawa have been switching, keeping tabs on you." she says blankly, "oh, okay well i was just going to go get some food." you reply. when you start walking away she begins to follow you, "im not getting rid of you am i?" you ask jokingly, "nope" she replys sternly. "well lets go then" as you say this you start walking away. when you get down to the kitchen you notice midoriya, iida, todoroki, kirishima, and kaminari chatting around the table. as you quietly get your food midoriya notices you, "hey (y/n)! im sorry about what happened, why dont you come chat with us." "sure, why not?" you reply, "hey man did the girls take good care of you?" kaminari asks with a stupid smirk, "yea, they did we watched a movie." you say glaring at him. "are you sure nothing else happened (y/n)?" kaminari asks still smirking, "im positive, idiot." you reply coldly. "well (y/n) aiawa wanted to talk with you and the girls." iida says. "okay, tsu can you go get them?" you ask, "no. you do it." she says sternly, "ok?" you say confused.

after all the girls hugged you when they opened the door you all meet at aizawas dorm. [knock] [knock] when aizawa opens the door he motions for you to come in. "so why did you want us?" you ask, "well we need to talk about whether you can stay in U.A still" he says coldly. "why wouldnt i be able to?!" you ask starting to panic, "well you have a few options, you can go to  an orphanage, you can try to find someone to adopt you within the week or you can go through the foster care system." he says, at this all the girls gasp as you just sit in shock. "you can have until next monday to make your decision, if you can get adopted in that time then you wont have to make that choice." as he says this you mindlessly get up and walk back to the dorms, as soon as you get to your room you just lay down and start crying.

*kyoka POV*

me and all the girls watch as (y/n) runs back to the dorms silently. "okay well this calls for a girls meeting." momo says sadly, when we get back to the dorms we immediately check on (y/n). when we walk by his room we just see him laying on his bed, passed out and covered in tears. i close the door and walk to minas room with everyone else. "well we have a very obvious question now." mina says, "are any of our families able to adopt (y/n)?" she asks, "as much as i would love that, my family is poor as it is i dont think we could do it." ochako says, "we have the money, but not the space. sorry." i say sadly, "well i dont know about you guys but im gonna call my folks and ask about this." mina says, "yes that is a great idea!" momo says, "okay" tsu says, "if they can afford it im sure mine can!" tooru adds.

𝐀𝐍: 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 (𝐲/𝐧) 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐢 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡.