chapter 29: the boys

after waking up the next morning you see all the girls are chatting while still hugging you. "whats happening?" you ask, "well we woke up but you were comfy so we stayed cuddling with you." ochako says burrowing her head farther into you. "yea, we were just talking about what we are doing today." mina says. "yes, but we were worried that some of he class might be afraid of you." momo explains. "well, they might be. although if they respect you then they have nothing to worry about." you reply. "i dont think you realize how terrifying you can be." tsu says. "yea, kirishima actually came to us last night when you fell asleep and asked if we were okay." mina says. "yea, he probably thought we were crying because you  scared us." kyoka explains. "i mean, i dont know if you saw but sero, mineta, sato, and ojiro were super scared looking." tooru adds. "i dont really mind, i wasnt trying to be scary i was just voicing my emotions you say. "can we get up now though?" "awww, but its so comfyyyy." ochako whines. "cmon, we need to get breakfast." you say getting up. when you get downstairs sero asks an odd question. "you guys have fun?" "what do you mean?"you ask confused, "well, the girls asked if you could sleep with all of them, did you have fun doing that." he explains awkwardly. "they meant literally dipshit, like putting all the sleeping bags together and sleeping." you say with an irritated tone. "oh...please dont hurt me." he apologizes. "its fine." you reply. "and to answer your question, yes." mina adds. after sitting down at the table for breakfast you are joined by midoriya, iida, kirishima, and todoroki. "so, did you use protection?" iida asks. "what!? why does everyone think that?" ochako asks. "no iida, when they asked if we cold sleep together they meant literally. as in putting all the sleeping bags together and cuddling." you explain. "oh, well thats good." iida says. "yea, for a second i though you stole my girl." kirishima jokes. "ya mean my sister?" you counter, "touche." you then notice midoriya looking very uncomfortable. you whisper to ochako, "you trust iida, todoroki, and kirishima right?" "of course why?" she asks. "this." you respond. you look around to make sure nobody else is nearby, "hey midoriya." you say, catching him off guard. "w-whats up (y-y/n)?" he stutters, "you dont need to be afraid of me, i trust you and like i said last night i approve of you and ochako." you say with a wink. "(y/n)!" they both say angrily. "why are you mad, i assume you shared it with the girls and by extension (y/n), why would you think midoriya hasnt shared it with close friends?" todoroki explains. "yes, we have known about his crush for a very long time." iida says, "and thanks to (y/n) it was a mutual feeling." kirishima reveals. all the girls then glare at you. "the people at this table are people i trust with my life, plus i only revealed it when they asked." you say. "he also totally told me you had a crush on me before i confessed to you mina." kirishima continues. "yea, and he threatened him with the same treatment as us.". tooru adds. "same treatment?" iida questions, "when i learned their crushes i told them if they didnt confess y the end of the semester i would do it for them." you say bluntly. "oh, by the way (y/n), instead of being on the wall later could you come down to the boys side? we need to talk." todoroki requests. you then look at mina then momo. "momo, your in charge of mina." you joke. "cmon, i wouldnt peek!" mina says. "you lie like a rug." tsu says. "yea, even i know that." midoriya says.

after breakfast it was a day like monday, you had weighted clothes, the girls had their training and this time everyone earned the hot springs. before going to the boys side you go to the girls locker room. "okay, im gonna be sitting at the base of the wall, but if somebody gets by me i will yell at the top of my lungs, at that moment if you are out of the water run inside and if you are in it either full submerge or go as low as you can, ill yell again when your safe." you say. "got it!" ochako says. "your not gonna let anyone see us right?" kyoka asks. "no, like is said,i doubt anyone could get by me but if they do i want a fail safe." you explain. you then climb the ladder and hop down to the boys side. 

"first off, mineta if you leave the spring without permission i will end you, now whats up todoroki?" you ask sitting down against the wall. "well, there are a few of us who would like to talk to you about crushes, myself included." he explains, "however, before we reveal who likes who you need to promise you will not get upset at anyone." he demands. "fine, well ochako is taken so are kyoka and mina." you say. "so who are you into?" you ask todoroki. "well, i am very fond of yaoyorozu." he says flinching a bit as he say it. "dude, of all people you dont need to be scared, hell even if you only liked her for her boobs if you didnt tell her that and she was happy then i would be happy." you say, "okay, well while she does have a nice body, i also really admire her intelligence and willingness to help others he explains. "okay, i will confirm nor deny anything but id say shoot your shot." you say. "so does she like me back?" he asks, "thats for me to know and for you to find out." you reply, "oh, and before anyone else tells me, if you dont confess, and ill know if you do or not, ill do it for you." you say. "oh, and todoroki, i approve." you say. "well thats a releif, while it may not be her parents i think you are even scarier." he admits. "nah, now who is next?" you ask, when you do iida and ojiro walk over. "okay, i guess ill go first." ojiro says, "i really like tooru, she always is so upbeat and always makes me happy." "i will neither confirm nor deny anything, but like i told todoroki, shoot your shot, and i approve." you tell him. "while this is fairly personal i feel you could help me with this. i believe i have developed feelings for tsu." he says. "okay, heres the tricky thing about her, she is a lot like me where she doesnt have instant connections with people like a crush or something but she still wants to be loved, up to this point she has never had any feelings for anybody." before you continue you see iida start to get dishearted. "now before you give up, realize i was the same way until kyoka came along. so anyway, she hasnt talked about love or anything like that but also like me, even if she doesnt feel the same way at first she will still most likely go on a date and go from there, but even then she will stay your friend no matter what." you say. "also, i approve." you finish. "while this is a lot to take in, i thank you." iida says. "no problem dude." you reply. "and trust me, i think you and tsu would be great for each other." you say, "well anyway, im gonna go up to the wall now." you say. 

"wait (y/n)..." you hear mineta say. "choose your next words very carefully." you say turning around. "ha! i have fooled you!" you the scream at the top of your lungs "MINETA!" you then overclock your body and jump at him, right as he peeks over the wall you grab him. you then cover his eyes and look to make sure the girls are okay. "you okay?" you ask with worry in your voice. "yea, me and ochako were inside with toou." mina says. "i just went underwater" tsu says, "me and kyoka hid." momo says. "okay, im going to turn him around with his eyes covered and i want you all to go inside, then come back up here with clothes." you say. "got it bro!" mina says. when they all get there mineta is quivering in fear. "so want to tell the girls what happened?" you ask evilly. "uh, i was making sure you were all okay?" he says. "ochako, want to send him up?" you ask, "gladly." she says darkly. she then sends him high into the sky and releases him, when he falls back down tsu kicks him in the head, momo hits him with a pole, mina burns him with acid, and tooru kicks his balls. "hey kirishima! midoriya! come here!" you call. when they get over they have evil intent in their eyes. "girls, go inside." midoriya say. "are you sure deku?" ochako asks. "yes." kirishima answers for him. when all the girls go inside you all bend down, "man, you really just tried to peek at the girlfriends of some of the strongest boys in class." you say darkly. "w-what?" mineta cries, you then give him to midoriya who activates full cowl and throws him into kirishimas hardened body. when he made contact he got several cuts. "hey iida! we might need recovery girl and aizawa!" you call. you then pick up the bloody mineta off the ground and ultra overclock your legs to stomp on his balls. "(y-y/n)! WHY!?" he screams. "because your trying to perv on y family" you respond with a kick to the head, knocking him out. "go down there, you werent involved, all you heard was that mineta almost saw the girls and i beat him up." you demand. you then look over the edge and say. "if any of you know whats good for you, you didnt see anything." you say. 

you then carry mineta by the head back to the common area where aizawa and recover girl were waiting. "unfortunately, i dont think i killed him." you say. "what did he do now?" aizawa demands. "well, i was down in the boys area by the wall talking to them while still keeping an eye on him, when i got up to go back to the girls he made me turn around for a second and climbed the wall, before he got up i alerted the girls who covered themselves but i still overclocked my body twice to stop him and beat him up." you say. "(y/n), why do you insist on taking the blame?" he asks, "what do you mean sir?" you ask innocently. "iida told me everything." he replys blankly. "dammit, okay fine, the girls, kirishima, and midoriya helped." you say. "though so, it was perfectly reasonable." aizawa says. "the only reason he isnt gone yet is because his parents paid a lot to have him stay here." recovery girl reveals. "dont worry, im not letting any of the girls and mineta out of my sight at the same time again." you say "good, and like i have said before, you defended the girls so will get no punishment." aizawa says. "now, the girls are back in the dorm room, go talk to them. they were a mess." recovery girls adds. "okay."

when you get there you see tooru and momo crying. "what happened?" you ask quickly. "(y-y/n) please dont beat anyone up..." ochako says, "who did it? and what is it they did?" you demand. "let us explain, when we went inside aizawa and recovery girl were waiting for us and told us to get pajamas on and come in here."tsu says, "however, since nobody was around we just changed there, iida and kaminari then walked by..." mina finishes. you then get up and walk out the door even though they were all yelling at you to stop. 'kaminari, you had your chance. now its time to feel my rage.'