chapter 19:a new move

the next day everyone had class again, after walking to school with the girls you sit down and wait for class to start. "hey (y/n) are you excited for today?" mina asks you from behind, "yea, its been a while. im excited for what we are gonna do today!" you reply. "everyone quiet down." aizawa says. "i have an announcement. you all better have been training over your break because tomorrow is the sports festival." "oh no..." you whisper to mina, "have you trained. like at all?" "nope." after aizawa announced that he also said that after the festival we will have a spring training camp. "now, with the training camp you all need more stuff, take one of these slips of paper and purchase everything on it." he says. "now your all dismissed."

later that day it was time for hero 101 with all might. "i am here! coming through the window!" all might shouts. "today we will be making a ultimate move!" he says. "everyone get you costumes on and meet me at the sparring arena!" after he leaves you go to the locker room and put on your new costume. it is a black jumpsuit with blue accents and a black hood that casts a shadow on your face, whenever you activate your quirk your costume shows where it is by glowing blue. "hey (y/n) look at this." mineta says, "a gift from the gods above!" as you look there is a hole in the wall that leads to the girls locker room. "mineta, if you even try to look at that i will beat your ass." you say. "nobody can stop me!" he yells, before he can move another inch you kick him across the room and stand in front of the hole. "kirishima get all might. now." you demand. "its alright girls, im blocking the hole!" you yell out. you can hear soe muffled thanks from them. "what seems to be the problem!" all might asks. "well sir, you see that unconscious ball of worthlessness over there? well he found this hole in the wall and was trying to peak at the girls." as you say this you move aside to show him the wall. "oh dear! i will get cementoss on that immediately!" he says. "for now i will call aizawa to deal with him!" he says pointing at mineta.

only after all the girls were done changing did you move from that wall. when you eventually go out to the sparring area you see everyone waiting for you. "sorry, i had a hole in the wall to stand in front of." you say, "thats quite all right (y/n)! you saved the girls from much embarrassment today!" all might says. "anyway! today we will work on ultimate moves! these moves are basically making you quirks go plus ultra! it is required for any good hero! take iidas recipro burst for example!" he says. 'oh, i have an idea.' "is there anyone who would like to go first?!" all might asks. "well i have a possible concept." you say, "sure! lets hear it!" "well what if in emergency situations i could overclock my body multiple times. for example if i needed to save someone very quickly then i could ultra overclock myself." you say. "that seems like an interesting concept! go for it!" all might says. as you overclock your whole body you then try to go further. "aaahhh!" you scream. you then punch yourself to knock yourself out.

when you wake up you are still in the training room and your whole body is numb. "w-what happened?" you say. after you say this everyone turns to look at you. "oh good! (y/n) you are awake!" all might calls. "yea i am, what happened?" you ask, "(y/n)...when you tried to ultra overclock your costume turned red, you screamed and then hit yourself." ochako says. "all i remember is trying to ultra overclock everything just burned, it felt like my arms were being ripped off. i hit myself to end the pain." you say sadly. "its okay! you are all dismissed! just remember tomorrow is the sports festival!" all might says. "hey (y/n) wanna walk home with us?" mina asks. "sure, you guys wanna go out to eat for dinner?" you ask. "sorry, i need to train." ochako says, "i need to study." mina says, "same." tooru adds. "im available." tsu says, "same" momo and kyoka add. "okay, where do you guys wanna go?" "well i know this place that has really good american food." kyoka says. "sounds good." momo replys. "by the way, thanks for stopping mineta." ochako says with a frown, "its no problem at all, hes the last person other than maybe kaminari i would want seeing any of you not fully clothed." you say. "whats that supposed to mean?" momo asks suspiciously, "are you saying there are people you would want to see us naked?" "no, well maybe some people, but thats beside the point. everyone else in class would immediately look away and apologize." you explain. "wait who would you want to see us naked?" mina asks. "your crushes." you reply blankly. "o-oh..." ochako says with a blood red face. "i actually think all of your crushes are trustworthy and good people." you continue. "i think you should make some moves." "(y-y/n) w-what!?" ochako stutters. "if you take too long i might just tell them myself." you say calmly. "WHAT!?" everyone yells, "dont worry guys im kidding...kinda, if you dont confess before our second year i will tell them." you say, setting a deadline.