chapter 9: tooru's close call

the next day you were walking to class alone when you hear screaming in an alley. "HELP! SOMEBO-mph" you quickly run to where the voice was coming from, as you round a corner you see floating clothes being pushed up against a wall by a creepy man. "HEY YOU! STOP!" you scream. "LET HER GO" "why dont you make me?" he asks. as he said this you overclocked your whole body and punched him in the head. as soon as you did this he tried to punch you neck but you blocked, you then kicked him directly in the crotch and threw him out onto the street. "call the cops" you tell the girl, "h-he broke my phone so i couldnt call for help" she cried, "here take mine" as you say this you threw your phone to her. immediately after doing this you  jump back onto the man, pinning him to the ground. after a few minutes the police arrived and arrested him. i then went over to the girl and for the first time she could actually see my face. "w-wait? (y/n)?" tooru asks, "yea, you okay?" you ask "i-i think so" as she said this she ran up to you and gave you a hug. "thank you so much for saving me...i dont know what would have happened if you didnt." she cried. "its okay, why dont i walk you to school?" you ask. "y-yea..." while you were walking she didnt leave your side.

a little while later you and tooru reached class. "(y/n), hagakure, why are you two late?" aizawa asks. "could we have a word with you in private?" you ask, "yea sure follow me." a few minutes later you were sitting in the teachers lounge. "tooru do you want to tell him or would you like me to?" you ask her. "c-could you please?" "yea, of course. ok, so i was walking here on my own until i heard tooru screaming for help. i turned a corner and saw her getting...molested by a man, i told him to stop but he didnt so i attacked him. when i beat him tooru called the police. thats why we are late. i saved her from getting raped." "wh-what?" aizawa asks. "okay, just so you know the midterms are in two weeks, (y/n) take tooru back to the dorms and take today off. both of you." "okay, on one condition" you reply. "what?" aizawa asks. "i dont want everyone to know but could you tell the girls what happened?" you request. "yes, but why?" "i dont think either of us are okay to explain it right now." "okay, ill tell them, just go home." on the whole walk home tooru never stopped hugging your arm.

a few hours later when school was over all the girls rushed home to see you and tooru relaxing watching a movie while she was just hugging you still. "TOORU ARE YOU OKAY?" ochako asked, "yea, im okay now." "did we miss anything important?" you ask. "well just the midterms are in two weeks and there is also a new rule..." momo says. "oh what is it?" tooru asks, "well girls arent allowed to walk to or from school alone anymore." she replied. "oh...well im happy they are taking this seriously." you say. "oh i have an idea, what if we ask aizawa if after the midterms we can have a halloween party!" mina suggests. "sure you guys go ahead and do that me and tooru need to get her a new phone" you say. "wait (y/n), i dont have enough money for that." tooru responds. " "so? ill pay for it." "(y/n) your the best!" she says while giving you a hug.