chapter 45: the first death.

after a while the villains begin to trust you, its been three days since the raid on U.A. "so shigaraki, whats the next plan?" you ask him, "patience dread..." he replys, "we must wait for kurogiri to return, then we will be launching the next attack." he explains, "can i jut go on a small mission? maybe i can eliminate one of the students? or even a teacher?" you ask, "fine, you may eliminate one person." shigaraki says waving you off.

a few hours later you were outside the U.A dorms. 'who should i target?' you think, you then go knock on nezus door. "oh! (y/n), come in." he says when he sees you, "okay, so we are planning on doing something soon, i dont know what though." you say, "thank you, is there anything else you would like?" he asks, "well...would it be possible to fake a students or teachers death?" you ask, "hmm, go ask aizawa about this, i think we could easily fake a death but im not sure if the students familys will understand." he explains. a few minute later you knock on aizawas door. "who is it?" he asks, "(y/n)." you reply, "well shit." he says opening the door, behind him you see mina looking terrified. "uh oh..." you say, "n-no...please dont kill me...i thought you were y brother..." mina says while crying, you then run over to her. "hey, hey, its okay. i still am your brother, im not actually a villain, im on a mission thats all." you say while hugging her. "s-so y-your not g-gonna hurt me?" she asks while hugging you tighter, "no, not really at least." you reply, "what do you mean?" aizawa asks, "well, thats why i came here, i was wondering if there were any students i could 'kill', i think mina here might be the perfect choice." you eplain, "what!? i thought you werent going to hurt me." she says while crying. "mina. look at me." you demand, she then looks at you with tears in her eyes, "im not going to hurt you, i am still the same (y/n), i am not dread, i am the protector." you tell her. "i missed you so much..." she say, "i know...but this is all for the greater good." you say. "mina, would you mind being 'killed'?" aizawa asks, "w-would i get to see (y/n) more?" she asks, "yes, ill visit when i can." you tell her. "then im okay with it..." she says. "perfect, how do we wanna do this?" you ask, "well, we could have me hang by my neck over the front gates or something." she suggests. "that would actually kill you." you argue, "no, we could have it so it wouldnt." aizawa says, "then lets do that." you say.

after about an hour you and aizawa hung mina up. "now mina, if at any point you cant breath, lean back and it will loosen slightly, if you still cant breathe then keep leaning until you are able too." he tells her. "got it." she says. "you will be brought down a soon as possible, we just need people to see it." aizawa explains. "okay." mina says. "im gonna leave in just a sec, first i gotta spray paint something." you say, "why?" mina asks, "whenever there is what looks like a crime i am tagging it with something to do with you girls so they know it was me and not real." you explain. you then paint a pair of gloves and boots before running back to the villain hideout.

"did you kill someone?" shigaraki asks when you get back, "of course i did, i killed the bitch that claimed to be my sister." you reply.

*tooru POV*

when we got back to the dorms after (y/n)s attack everyone went straight to his room. "why are we going up here?" tenya asks, "to fucking destroy it." bakugo says, "no! what if they brainwashed him? what if its not really him? even if he did...become evil we cant destroy his stuff! its the only good memories we have left of him." mina cries, "i dont care pinky!" bakugo yells, "i fucking respect a guy and this is what he does!" bakugo says. "cmon bakubro, i know deep down inside you care about the girls just as much as he did, thats why you respected him, he was kind but still always won. if you destroy his things then the girls are going to have an even harder time coping with this, i know he betrayed you, hell he betrayed all of us. but if you destroy his things, the last positive things of him the girls have left, you would be no better than him." eijiro says. "fine...i just." bakugo then sits down sadly. "fuck off." he says sadly. most people walk away not wanting to deal with it but the girls club stays. "we arent leaving kacchan." izuku says. "i-its just that for the first time in a very long time...i had someone i could respect...for the firs time in even longer i wanted to be his friend." bakugo says, starting to cry. "we know bakugo, we all feel the same way." tenya says, "no...you havent ever felt this before...i-in the gift i gave him...i left my first name...he is the only person after de-izuku, that could call me that." bakugo says still holding back sobs. "i know how you feel...i used to have a real brother. he got caught up with gangs and things like that, he and his buddies were beating a man to death when i walked by, t-they tried to kill me, my brother blocked the bullet with his body and then killed all of them...he died in my arms, he may have broken laws but he was the best brother ever. when (y/n) saved me in the alley, after he beat the guy up he held me and it felt the same, it was like my brother was still watching over me...through (y/n)." i say sitting down net to bakugo. "he was the first boy i ever liked...he was the first boy i ever dated, he was my first kiss, i was planning on him being my first." kyoka says sitting down too. "he was like a brother to all of us. i trusted him with my life, i still do." ochako says sitting down "(y/n) was the first boy not to look at my body, and want to be my friend because of me." momo says sitting down as well. everyone else then sits down. "he has helped us more than i could ever imagine, the only reason any of us are safe or happy is because of (y/n)." iida says, "h-hey kaccan...do you want to be part of the girls club? you would be the first single boy to enter." izuku asks, "sure...izuku."

the next couple days went as normal, all of the girls raided (y/n)s room for his clothes and everything else we could take, we also all slept in there constantly. until one morning... "hey! girls wake up!" katsuki yells, "im up." ochako says while sitting up. "aizawa called us in for class today!" katsuki adds. "oh! shit!" i say standing up, "where is mina?" i ask, "i dont know, but cmon we are gonna be late!" katsuki yells. we then hear a very loud scream, it sounded like a dying cat choking on gravel, we all ran to see the problem. when we got to the U.A gates we saw eijiro collapsed on the floor crying. "mina...no." he says, we then look up...and see mina...hanging there, on the wall was a cheap recreation of my costume in black spray paint. "everyone stand back!" all might yells while grabbing mina. "im sorry...she is gone." he says, "no..." "and judging by the mark on the wall it seems that it was...(y/n)" all might says with a frown. "no! he would never! h-he loves her...h-he would never hurt her." kyoka says falling to her knees. "we will have an official report by the end of the day." all might says walking away. 'no...(y/n)...it wasnt you...i couldnt be...please come back.'