chapter 26: recovering.

*kyoka POV*

as soon as (y/n) collapsed all the girls ran up to him as the boys gasped at what he said. "(y/n)!" i scream. "its okay young jiro!" he is just unconscious!" all might says. "wow, i was expecting worse honestly." aizawa says. "why was he so mad at all might?" midoriya asks confused. "well, as you all know we pulled the girls and (y/n) before we dropped you! the reason for that was that young hagakure was sleeping and knowing (y/n) he would have died trying to save everyone himself!" all might explains. "so we had all might grab him while we dropped the girls. when we thought he couldnt help them anymore we let him go but he used ultra overclock again to go faster." aizawa continues. "so even though none of the girls got seriously injured he blames me!" all might finishes. "how did they get down the!?" kaminari asks. "well, kirishima saved me..." mina admits. "me and tsu worked together to get down!" ochako says. "just a parachute" momo says. "(y/n) saved me and hagakure." i add. "yes! he was very heroic in this exercise!" all might says. "now young asui why dont you and young uraraka take him to the infirmary!" all might says. "yes, sir!" they both respond starting to pick up (y/n). when they were gone aizawa had another announcement. "now, besides (y/n) kirishima was also injured greatly, he harened his body and took the force for ashido." aizawa explains. "they will both be fine, aside from that did anyone else get hurt?" he asks. everyone just shakes their head, "good, everyone go to bed, we will be moving in and explaining everything tomorrow." aizawa says. "the girls room is on the right and the boys room is on the left." he says pointing down the hallway. "and todoroki, we dont have out two best perv protectors so i want you to sleep in the girls dorm room for tonight" aizawa adds. "okay." he responds simply. 

we all then head straight to the dorm rooms. "ill wait til you are all sleeping before sleeping myself and then ill sleep against the door." todoroki says. "okay." i say just wanting to sleep. "do you guys think (y/n) will be okay?" ochako asks sadly. "i dont know, he definitely went past his limit." tsu replys. "trust me, if i know either of them both (y/n) and kirishima will be fine." todoroki says. "they could both be disabled and dying and would still try to save you all." he adds. "i guess your right." mina says. "your always right todoroki." momo say with a blush. "well, goodnight guys." i say. "goodnight." everyone replys, as i fall asleep all i can think aboout what (y/n) said before he thought he would die 'just know...i love you.'

*(y/n) POV*

when you wake up you are in an infirmary. "w-what?" you ask nobody in particular. "hey dude! your up!" you hear kirishima say next to you. "how long was i out?" you ask, "just overnight." he responds. "god, i made a mistake..." you say. "what did you do?" he asks. "i might have called all might an asshole..." you tell him. "eh, i doubt they will care, you were full of adrenaline and in your eyes they had almost killed your family without letting you do anything to help." kirishima says. "exactly." you hear aizawa say. you look to the doorway and see him, all might, and the girls. "thats why you wont be getting punished, honestly i thought you would react far worse." he says. "a-are you okay (y/n)!?" kyoka asks running up to you. "fine." you lie. "bullshit, you dropped out of a plane, did something that shredded your muscles last time and were out of it enough to fucking attack all might." she says sternly. "okay fine, it hurts but im okay at least." you say. "a lot better then i expected anyway." you admit. "wait, when you took the fall for jiro did you think you were going to die!?" aizawa asks surprised, "maybe." you say quietly. "yep, he even said he loved me as his 'last words'" kyoka says, exposing you. "thats so manly dude!" kirishima says. "i mean, you confessed to mina." you counter. they both went beet red, "you didnt really think this wasnt going to at least get spread to the girls did you?" you ask, "well, we were hoping..." mina says. "nope, and most of the class already knows you like each other." tooru says. "yea, i have twenty bucks from kaminari waiting for me." you reveal. "your betting on us!?" they all yell. "nah, just mina. she is my little sister." you defend yourself. "as interesting this conversation is everyone needs to head to the common space." aizawa says. you then get up but immediately start falling. "(y/n)!" kyoka yells as she grabs you. "i-im fine." you say, when you try again you are able to stand. "now where is the common room?"