chapter 91: forgiven

after getting some sleep you decide to walk around campus, when you get close to the dorms you see monoma and ojiro run over to you. "why are you here?!" ojiro asks angrily, "well, even though you were able to manipulate my class to expel me, i am now aizawas intern." you say bluntly, "come on ojiro, stop this." monoma says, "how is everything going with you guys?" you ask, "pretty good, although several of them also voted against you." he admits, "thats fine. i was in the wrong." you shrug, "damn right you were!" ojiro says angrily, "dude. stop. you are seriously getting on my nerves." you tell him, "come on, lets go." monoma says while dragging ojiro away.

after walking for a while longer you run into nejire and eri. "oh, hey (y/n)." nejire says, "are you still mad at me?" you ask, "a little, you did make kyoka cry!" she scolds, "why?" eri asks, "because her family was in danger, its complicated. everything is okay now though!" you explain, "good." eri says, "i take it everyone took it well?" nejire asks, "for the most part, yea. momo might still be a little upset for the same reason you are, and im sure some of my classmates are still mad, but people forgave me as soon as aizawa told them the truth." you explain, "well thats good, but did you see the news?" she asks, "no, what happened?" you ask worriedly, "the villains that have been attacking us have gone public with who they are, their quirks, and where they are located." nejire explains, "seriously?!" you ask in surprise, "yea, although they arent planning on an attack until everyone gets their provisional licences back." nejire explains, "how is that even gonna work? wouldnt it mean that there would be thousands of people who were heroes but now arent?" you ask, "well, third years got to keep theirs, and this one wont eliminate people by combat against other students." she explains, "that makes sense..." you agree, "we better get going, we are gonna go see mirio!" she says before running off with eri.

when you get back from your walk you go to the dorms. "guys! (y/n) is here!" ochako shouts before running over and hugging you. "your gonna be on guard right?" izuku asks, "for the villains? yea." you reply. eventually most people make their way down to the common room and everyone sits down. "okay, first things first, who is still mad at me but willing to not hate me?" when you ask this katsuki, momo, mina, sero, and tetsutetsu all raise their hands, "alright, is there anyone who still wants me gone?" after asking this nobody raises their hand. "perfect, izuku could i borrow you phone?" you ask, "sure." he says before handing it to you, "perfect. okay, as im sure most of you know, the people who tried to kill mina have revealed themselves. their hideout is in west musutafu, currently they have three revealed members." you explain, "they revealed themselves?! why arent we attacking them yet?!" katsuki asks, "because we are waiting until we have our licences back." you replys simply, "now the three we know about are called death wraith, voleraty, and warp." you say, "death wraith?" kaminari asks worriedly, "yea, his quirk is the one that killed all those cops and the traitor. all he has to do is touch you and he can shut down any organs by puncturing them." you explain, "what about voleraty?" izuku asks, "supposedly she can control space and time." you reveal, "so why havent they just gone back and killed baby all might or something?" sero asks, "because her quirk doesnt effect our timeline, it is more like dimensional and time travel, whatever you do in the past has no effect on this timeline." you explain. "thats really bad..." shoto says worriedly, "yea, and last but not least is warp. he is the one that actually tried to hang mina, his quirk allows him to temporarily teleport to any location, however he must have the exact longitude and latitude." you add. "how are we gonna beat them?" kyoka asks, "unless something else pops up, i think i might need to give izuku 100% and then use over x100 myself." you explain, "how would that even work?" mina asks, "like loans. if i overclock him x25 then i would be at -x25, i would need to go x125." you answer, "are they with the league?" tenya asks, "nope, the brains behind the league are all dead. this new group is calling themselves the pestilence." you reply. "t-the pestilence? like the plague?" tooru asks, "yea, my guess is that its because of the main guy, death wraiths quirk." you say, "could there be more in hiding?" izuku asks, "absolutely. there are also probably moles hidden in plain sight." you answer grimly. "how high can you overclock without pain?" kyoka asks worriedly, "x30 at full strength, i can get x40 without a coma but that burns like the sun." you explain, "how about you izuku?" ochako asks, "i can only go up to 40% but that is still quite a bit." izuku explains, "you and a full powered all might in a race, how many minutes behind are you?" katsuki asks, "i think it would be pretty close, like i might be fifteen seconds behind." izuku says confidently, "have you trained with overclock?" mina asks, "yea, i can only use x5 without pain, and then at x10 i pass out." izuku explains. "i promise that all of you are gonna be okay, im gonna be taking my guard duty super serious now."

AN: okay, i need some real feedback. for the hundred chapter special (im going by story chapters not the book amount) im gonna need to make some sort of time skip. do you guys want more of the stuff before the exam and have that be a bit more vague, or more time for the exam, preparing the attack, etc?