104: kyokas guilt

the next morning you wake up to find aizawa in the dorm common areas. "okay everyone! although this year has definitely been a lot more spread out and hectic, you are all still about on track. i wanted to announce that this year nobody will be participating in any work studies, however the final exams are in about two weeks. we will also now be having school consistently every day starting tomorrow." he announces, "what about (y/n) and kyoka? they both have missed a lot already." mina asks, "they are both some of the top students, even if kaminari helped them catch up they would have a chance." he says, "hey!" kaminari says, "i mean, he isnt wrong." kyoka points out. "i know, but still!" kaminari jokes. "i sure they will do just fine! i for one am happy to help them! im sure tenya, izuku, and shoto would all be fine with that too!" momo volunteers. "i dont care. pass the tests or dont." aizawa says before walking out of the room. 

when aizawa leaves you pull kyoka aside. "are you doing alright?" you ask her, "yea, why?" she asks, "well, i was kidnapped by villains as well,  afterwords i couldnt help but feel useless. while i was gone they were able to get momo, i still havent forgiven myself for that. i want to make sure that you know nothing that happened that day, or any other was your fault." you explains, "well, i-i just cant help it. i caused everyone so much pain...you all almost died because i was too weak. you did die!" kyoka says angrily, "nope. not your fault at all. not only were those villains extremely powerful, but they also targeted you while you thought you were safe. if anything its my fault, if i had been faster i could have saved you. if i was better you wouldnt have gone through any of that." you explain, "but its not your fault! you had no control over it!" she argues. "exactly. neither did you. i wanted with all my heart to charge in there alone. ask any of the class, as soon as i realized you were really gone i tried to attack them. izuku took my quirk and didnt return it until the next morning, even then i was gonna attack early. shoto froze me in a way that i couldnt get out of, otherwise i would have been there. i would have died in front of you, but i would be there." you explain, "r-really?" she asks, "of course! looking back at it there was no chance i could have saved you alone, even with izuku at 100%, katsuki making constant huge explosions, and me at x50 with a x200 overblast, we were still only barely able to beat death wraith. if i did it along im sure i could beat him, but the others would escape with you." you explain, "i guess your right." she agrees. "of course i am, now tell me about the nightmares." you demand, "what? how did you know?" she asks, "because i went through the same thing. let me guess, since i died you have been having them?" you ask, "yea." she admits, "what are they about?" you ask kindly, "well, they all start the same. when they first got me. after that ive had them rape then sell me, make me watch all of you die, once they even revealed you were working with them a-adn then you-" "stop." you say cutting her off. at this point she is a sobbing mess. "i would never do something like that." you say as you give her a hug. "i know. it just felt so real at the time..." kyoka explains, "i get it. but while im alive i will never let anyone hurt you again." you promise, "okay." she says.

the two of you sit there, still hugging, unmoving for ten minutes. "thank you." she says when she finally pulls away. "no problem. why dont we go see what everyone else is up to?" you suggest, "yea. lets do that." she says with a smile.
when the two of you walk into the common room you dont see anyone at all. "where is everyone?" you wonder out loud. "this just screams mina." kyoka says, "lets go check her room." you say. when you get there your knock on the door is answered immediately. "oh! hey guys! join us!" mina says, when you walk in you see the majority of the class all crammed into the room. "why is everyone here?" you ask, "we are planning a class event! right now we are thinking a pool day, gym day, day at the park, or maybe the festival!" eijiro explains, "that makes sense, but why not in the common area?" you ask, "yea mina. why not there?" katsuki asks tiredly, "well, because i was here, i didnt wanna have to move!" mina argues, "how are you both lazy and energetic at the same time?" shinso asks, "skill!" mina says. "well, what are your opinions?" izuku asks, "i think a pool day could be fun, even if someone doesnt want to swim we can still watch izuku and ochako be embarrassed and awkward around each other." kyoka reasons while the two blush, "im fine with whatever, although if we want to watch them be cute either the pool or gym would be our best bet." you agree, "why the gym?" kaminari asks, "because ochako is gonna either be staring the whole time, or trying to be like him." you say, "true." tsuyu agrees. "well, maybe instead of us all going to one place, we could keep it a secret where we are going and then hang out with whoever else goes there?" momo suggests, "i agree, but i think couples should be allowed to communicate." tenya suggests, "okay! its decided! we will all meet up in the common area around nine on saturday, then we will split into the four groups, then we leave!" tooru announces. "works for me." you agree.

AN: i was gonna put this first part in yesterdays note, but i forgot. just wanted to say that im an anime and fanfic only, so honestly have no idea about anything past S4, i didnt really include anything with the high end nomu, or big giant dude for that reason. i have only watched those episodes once, and that was in the sub, so i dont want to get details messed up.

anyway, my point is that as far as i know nothing is spoilers? literally i took inspiration for the one for all stuff from izukus fight with shinso and the S5 trailor. aside from that i also know more about shinso than what the anime says, but that is mostly from other fanfic and community stuff. i dunno the canon past S4.

also, where do you want to go? with who?