chapter 3: USJ aftermath

*(y/n) POV*

i woke up to a bright light. as i opened my eyes i noticed i was in the nurses office. "oh good your awake" an elderly woman you recognized as recovery girl said. "w-what happened?" you ask. "well according to young yaoyorozu and jiro you were knocked out while protecting them. "oh...right. is everyone okay?" "yes at this point everyone is fine, accept for you, that is." "well thats a relief." you said. "okay well you need rest so get some sleep. ill make sure you are up by the time school is over." "okay thank you." you say as you drifted off into sleep.

*timeskip*

as you entered class the next day all eyes turned on you. "(Y/N)" everyone yelled. "are you okay?" yaoyorozu asked. "yeah im fine, how are you guys doing?" "perfectly fine thanks to you." jiro says, "okay time for class."  aizawa says. "after the USJ incident U.A has decided to introduce a dorm policy. we have already contacted all your parents and they all agreed, except you (y/n), we need your permission" "absolutely." "we thought you would say that so all your things are already here, everyone go outside to the bus withing ten minutes."

"oh my gosh!" the pink girl behind me said, "what do you think they will be like (y/n)?" she asks cheerfully. "i dont know, but i dont think we have met before, what is your name?" you ask curiously. "oh, my name is mina ashido!" she says cheerfully. "well i expect them to be pretty damn big" you say with a chuckle. "anyway we should probably get going to the bus."

*timeskip*

"the dorms have a boys side and a girls side, both have their own common rooms and baths, each student dorm has their own AC, bathroom, fridge, and small kitchen. for the other classes we have the boys and girls separated, but with our class we had it built before (y/n) signed up, so there will be one boy on the girls side. a few of you that we trust will be on probation, you will all be sharing a room until we figure this out. if you misbehave, or just want to, you will be leaving the room, the last person there will join the girls side. so if you dont trust somebody around the girls you better make sure you stay longer than them. the few people we have on probation are: midoriya, kirishima, iida, todoroki, and (y/n)." aizawa says. "now make yourselves at home."