chapter 85: joint trining!

"you!" ojiro says angrily as he approaches you, "okay, now that class B is here we will be going to the gym." aizawa announces, "i cant work with him." ojiro says, "you can and you will." aizawa demands, "are you sure he cant leave?" tooru tries, "no. there is a reason all three of you are here." he says bluntly, "whats up with you three?" shindo asks, "whats wrong?! he is a lying, perverted, abusive, villain!" when ojiro says this the people from ketsubutsu and shiketsu step away from you while tooru gets closer, "ojiro stop that now. if you continue i will let him respond." aizawa scolds, "what is he talking about?" mora asks worriedly, "nothing. they have a bad past." aizawa explains, "i can promise you that (y/n) is the most trustworthy person in this room. including me." aizawa says before exiting the room. while all the boys were changing into their hero outfits shindo walks up to you, "i dont want to make assumptions, so are any of the girls here your girlfriend? when ojiro was yelling i noticed hagakure get closer to you." he asks, "no. ojiro and hagakure used to be a couple, im pretty sure she is afraid of him, but the two here are like my sisters." you explain, "alright." he says before walking away.

when you all get to the gym everyone splits up into their groups. "what we will be doing today will be difficult, we will have four total teams and it will be a battle royale, however only one person from each current group will be in these new ones." aizawa explains, "so two from U.A, on from shiketsu, and one from ketsubutsu?" utushimi asks, "yes." aizawa replys simple. "the teams will be as follows: team one will have (y/n), ojiro, utusmimi, and shindo. team two will have tetsutetsu, shiozaki, nakagame, and mora. team three will have shishikura, monoma, hagakure, and makabe. team four will have toteki, yaoyorozu, kendo, and yaorashi." aizawa explains, you then walk up to monoma, "can you keep an eye on tooru for me? i dont want her and ojiro alone together." you ask him, "absolutely." he says.

after splitting up into the teams you all spread out in an artificial mountain area. "so what are your quirks?" shindo asks, "overclock. if my base strength is a variable then every time i overclock it adds an exponent, i can get to x25 with no pain, however i can push past that. im not allowed over x50." you explain. "i have a tail, its strong and i can control it like one of my limbs." ojiro says simply, "my quirk is glamour, i produce mist with my mouth and can make illusions. they only last a little while though." utushimi explains, "well mine is vibrate, i can vibrate anything i touch, i can even make small tremors. however the aftershocks can paralyze me a bit." shindo explains, "so maybe we go to the peak of the mountain, utushimi makes us disappear, and we wait." ojiro suggests, "good plan. lets go." shindo says before starting to climb. 

when you all reach the peak you look around, you notice that tetsutetsus team is already defeated. "woah! do you guys see that? that girl just pulled a pole out of her arm!" utushimi points out excitedly, when you look you see hagakures and momos teams fighting. "yea, her name is momo yaoyorozu, she can create anything she knows the atomic compound of from the lipids in her body." you explain, "so why didnt they just do what you did during the sports festival?" shindo asks, "because the only parts of her costume that dont get destroyed are her undergarments, however i think if yaorashi and toteki go down her and kendo might use it." you explain, "another example." ojiro says angrily, "of what?" utushimi asks, "him being a pervert. im sure he forced her to use that move just so he could see her in her underwear." ojiro says sourly, "wrong again. we all agreed on the plan, and even before that we took out monomas team, dont forget i was also the one who called out we were gonna need a gym uniform." you remind him, "what a poor excuse." he sneers. "do you two trust me? at all i mean." you ask them, when they both nod you overclock and throw ojiro down the mountain. "why did you do that?! now we have a number disadvantage." shindo asks, "because hes a prick. also when he landed he took out makabe and is fighting them now." you explain. 

suddenly you see pink mist from around you go into utushimis mouth, "well, times up." she shrugs, "it looks like only yaoyorozu and kendo are still standing, facing off against ojiro, hagakure, and monoma." shindo points out. "lets go!" you shout before jumping down and overclocking x20. "kendo get close!" momo yells, however right before she uses her move you throw tooru at them, sealing her inside with them. "dammit (y/n)!" ojiro yells, "good job." monoma compliments, "whats wrong ojiro? were you gonna hurt her? because thats exactly why i put her in there." you tease. shindo then knocks out monoma and runs towards the metal. "wait shindo! i can break through it could you guys go get aizawa or me?" you ask, "of course not! why would we leave them with you?!" ojiro asks angrily, you then punch him in the head and turn to the other two. "well would you look at that, you might need to take him with you." you joke, "yea, but what do we tell him? everyone still has at least one player." shindo asks, "tell him what happened: that momo used her ultimate move with kendo and tooru, im breaking them out. he will tell us what to do from there." you explain before the run off. "did you three play nice?" you yell, "yea! we are all okay! thanks!" you hear tooru yell quietly. you then begin to punch the metal although it takes several hits at x20 to break through. "(y/n)! give this to yaoyorozu and then bring them all back to the front. the unconscious bodies too please." aizawa demands before walking back. you then hand momo a gym uniform and pick up a few people. "kendo, you carry momo, ill get all these guys." you demand before running back to the front. it takes a few trips and some time but eventually everyone is awake and standing in front of aizawa. "you four, good strategy but you need to work on not fighting your own team." aizawa says while looking at you, "who won the exercise?" shindo asks, "nobody. this was training to get better, not a contest." aizawa explains, "i think (y/n) should fail, he did knock me out!" ojiro argues, "ojiro he knocked you out because you were going to try to peek on the girls, he would have done the same to anyone else here except maybe utushimi." aizawa tells him bluntly, "i probably would knock you out." you argue, "i dont count. now everyone go take off your hero suits, visit recovery girl if you have any serious injuries." aizawa demands before walking away.

when you all return to your classroom you find aizawa waiting for you. "took you long enough. none of you did terribly, however dont expect to see each other very often. this was at least currently a one time thing, although we might do it again." aizawa explains. when everyone leaves except for your group tooru comes over and hugs you. "thanks (y/n). i thought he was gonna hurt me, not just to win but because he hates me." tooru says, "its okay tooru, i already had monoma staying with you anyway, you were safe." you promise, "and you always will be."