chapter 94: instinct

yet another week has passed since when you and the girls talked about your behavior, the night after that you all had fun and played games. you are also now only two weeks away from being able to return to class. currently you, tooru, kyoka, and katsuki are all in kyokas dorm room. "why the hell did you want me here?" katsuki asks irritably, "well, before we start i have something to say..." tooru admits, "whats up tooru?" kyoka asks while you just smirk. "so katsuki, you know i havent had a great track record with boys...would you help me change that?" tooru asks, "what do you mean?" he asks cautiously, "w-will you go on a date with me?" tooru asks embarrassed, "are you sure? im not all that good of a person." katsuki admits, "of course you are! besides, i might have had a huge crush on you for a while." tooru reveals, "sure tooru, ill go on a date with you." katsuki relents. "okay, now that we have that out of the way, we need to talk." you say seriously, "kyoka and tooru are the next targets, my guess is that they are going after tooru first." you explain, "why not me?" kyoka asks, "i think they might try to get you when im at my lowest." you answer, "so what do we do?" katsuki asks, "we keep them safe. i just wanted to warn you guys so you know to be on the lookout. also to get you two together." you say with a grin. "you were in on this?" kyoka asks, "of course i was." you joke.

the next morning you go with the class to their training. this time they are in a heavily wooded area with a lake in the middle. "hagakure, asui, and shinso you three are going to be working together to avoid getting seen by jiro or shoji. ashido, iida, uraraka, kirishima, sato, midoriya, tetsutetsu, and yaoyorozu will all be working on hand to hand combat. todoroki work on using both sides. tokoyami and bakugo, you two will be using each others quirks to train. koda, there should be no wild animals here, try to fine something to use against kaminari and sero." aizawa demands. "wouldnt it be kinda easy to hide in all these trees?" mina asks, "yes, which is why the people working on stealth will be by the lake." aizawa answers.

after a while everyone begins to get the hang of it, you are in charge of watching the stealth area, mainly because thats where the last two targets are. "help!" you hear someone shout, you look to see an injured ojiro crawling out of a bush, you immediately run over to help him. "what happened?!" you ask, "pestilence..." he warns, "where?" tooru asks as she runs over, "here!" he shouts before using his tail to knock tooru out, he than picks her up and throws her into the lake. "good luck finding her!" he shouts before warp appears and teleports him away. "TOORU!" you shout before overclocking x35, the adrenaline numbs the pain. "go fucking get aizawa! kyoka, shoji, can you hear her!?" you demand, "no. im sorry." shoji says guiltily as tsuyu and shinso run to get aizawa, "i hear a heartbeat but i cant find her location!" kyoka shouts, reigniting your hope. 'im coming tooru...' you think as you jump into the lake. 'where are you?!' you think angrily, 'i cant give up...i need to find her.' you think as you begin to swim all around, feeling for her. suddenly, you see a lone bubble floating in the middle of the water. your body moves even before you tell it too, and grabs at the bubble, as soon as your hands hit flesh you scoop her up and jump out of the water. 

"i have her!" you shout as you run forwards, "iida is getting recovery girl, do either of you know CPR?" shoji asks in a panic, "yea, somewhat." you say as you begin chest compressions. "how can you tell where to put your hands?" kyoka asks, "instinct." you say offhandedly as you continue performing CPR. "kyoka, can you give me your jacket? tooru may have clothes on but it would help if we could see her." you explain, "sure." kyoka says before handing you her leather jacket. "(y/n)!" aizawa shouts as he runs out of the treeline, "it should be okay now." you say, "why did you stop?" shoji asks, "she is breathing." you say simply. "what happened?" aizawa questions, "ojiro crawled out of a bush. he was in bad shape so we ran over to help, he hit tooru in the head and knocked her out before throwing her into the lake, before i could fucking kill him warp saved him." you explain, "so he was a traitor." aizawa sums up. "yea. where is everyone else? i know your fast but i figured izuku would be faster." you ask, "he is, except we didnt know if more enemies would appear, they are working their way towards us as a group." he answers. "where is the fucker!?" katsuki screams while running towards you, with the rest of the class close behind. "gone. it was ojiro." you reveal, "is she okay?" ochako asks worriedly, "yea, thanks to (y/n). he was able to find her in the water and then perform CPR." kyoka says, "how did you find her?" izuku asks, "i bet it was some kind of force pulling him towards her! he couldnt fail his family!" mina says excitedly, "i saw a bubble that wasnt moving, it was stuck in the small of her back." you explain, "wouldnt you have had to touch her, ya know, to do CPR?" kaminari asks, "not really, aizawa got her a costume made out of her hair, it is very padded to prevent things like that." you explain, "besides he was more focused on her not being dead." shoji points out. "w-what happened?" you hear a struggled voice behind you, as you turn you see tooru sitting up and you give her a hug. "im gonna kill that piece of shit." you mutter, "who? all i remember is helping ojiro then this." tooru asks, "he tried to fucking drown you, he came close too. luckily (y/n) was able to find you under the water." kyoka explains, "im back!" iida shouts as he runs over with recovery girl on his back.