chapter 142: an agreement

after about a week of waiting, aizawa makes an announcement during class. "good news, and some bad news. they agreed to our suggestion, meaning (y/n), you have officially lost your provisional license. the only issue, is that they have a few heroes to stay with (y/n) 24/7 until he graduates." aizawa explains, "so, who is it?" kyoka asks, "edgeshot, rock lock, and best jeanist." aizawa says bluntly. "wait, what about when he is asleep?" eijiro asks, "well, he is going to have a strict curfew, when that is over he is not allowed to leave his room under any circumstances. the hero association will also be putting a security camera activated by movement in his room, as for keeping an eye on him in person, that will be jiros job." aizawa says. "so her and (y/n) will be sharing a bed?" mina asks teasingly, "thats up to them. they just told me to put someone convenient there." aizawa says with a shrug. "just dont get too serious, there is a camera after all." tooru teases. "so, when does this start?" izuku asks, "as soon as school is over. the heroes are in charge of following you, so if they arent there dont worry about it. especially if you have other people with you." aizawa answers. "what about the sports festival? isnt that only a week or two away?" denki asks confusedly, "yes it is, and he will be competing. you dont require a license for school related exercises." aizawa answers bluntly.

later that day during lunch, you notice rock lock leaning against the wall. you wave at him and he scowls. "so (y/n), are you gonna be okay?" mina asks, "of course i will be! nothing is really gonna change. its not like i do hero work constantly, and when i do, you really think the law will stop me from saving you?" you ask, "what do you mean nothing changes?! you have pros following you constantly now!" ochako argues, "well sure, but we can still do everything we usually do. the only thing i cant do, are big girls nights. if you guys wanna hang out, then we can obviously still use my room, but unless you want edgeshot hearing about your love life, not the sleepover room." you joke, "thats fair." tooru agrees. "do you think they will be with you during training?" izuku asks, "i doubt it." you shrug, "hey (y/n), all might and aizawa want to talk to you." katsuki says while approaching the table. "alright, i gotta go tell rock lock." you sat before jogging over to him. "hey, all might and aizawa need me." you say, "why should i care?" he asks, "i aint stupid. first of all, you only have one reason to be here. second, aizawa already told me that you, edgeshot, and best jeanist are gonna be creeping on me." you say bluntly, "whatever, where are they?" rock lock asks, "probably the teachers lounge." you say before leading him there.

when the two of you go into the teachers lounge, aizawa glares at rock lock. "you can leave, we just need to talk about training." he says, "yeah, im gonna stay." rock lock says. "okay then, well basically (y/n), we need to go over the rules for battle training later today." all might says, "so we are doing battle today?" you ask, "yes, and everyone will be going solo. we wanted to set the rules now that the cats out of the bag. we already spoke with midoriya, and he also had a but of hidden power. not from the heroes, but his classmates and the public. during special training, he has been able to go up to 65% with minor aching. for this battle training, everyone will be going all out. any special moves, hidden power, counter strategies, all of that will be revealed today." aizawa explains, "okay, but why?" you ask, "because the hero association dont trust us anymore. they will be getting a replay of this training, along with details about the special moves and stuff from us teachers." all might answers. "sounds good to me, so am i going all out?" you ask, "yes, but please dont hurt anyone too badly." aizawa warns you. "alright, anything else?" you ask, "yes, as my own punishment i want you to write an essay on creating an invisible, loud, and acidic gravitational pull. ribbit." aizawa says deadpanned. "hold up, did you just say ribbit?" rock lock asks, "no, what are you talking about?" aizawa asks, "yeah, maybe get your hearing checked." you agree. "should i add how to protect it once you made it already?" you ask suspiciously, "yes." aizawa nods.

when aizawa and all might are done talking to you, rock lock leads you back to the cafeteria. "hey (y/n)!" mina greets, "hey! you can go do whatever you do rock lock." you say, "whatever." he scoffs before walking away. after lunch, it was time for hero training. "so (y/n), do you know what your doing?" mina asks, "of course i do." you joke, "everyone shut up." aizawa says while entering the classroom. "today we will be doing a special kind of training. U.A has lost a lot of trust from the hero association, so because of this, we will be showing them the entirety of our arsenal. we will be holding a battle royale for this class, teams arent necessary, but allowed. each of you will be using your full power, hidden or not, and all of your ultimate moves. any questions?" he asks, "how are they gonna know when we use a special move?" denki asks, "after the fight is over, us teachers will be explaining everything you do." aizawa answers. "also, after this i expect most of you to change your costumes. gear up and meet at ground beta." aizawa adds before leaving.