chapter 57: apartments!

two weeks after changing your costume the apartment building was ready to be moved into, at this point you and kyoka separated from the rest of the group. "so each room comes with one bed, a kitchen, a bathroom, a closet, and a bookshelf. it looks like they are about the size of the dorms." you tell kyoka, "so for $50 a week, we can have dorms, however that means that we have no extra money for food." she says, "unless we get good grades." you counter, "so for now wanna get one to share and we can get separate ones later?" she asks, "sure." you reply, you walk into the lobby and see one of ectoplasms clones working the desk. "hi! i need a room under kyoka jiro and (y/n) (l/n)." you say, "one or two rooms?" he asks suspiciously, "one." you answer, "let me call aizawa." ectoplasm says as he walks off. "do you think he will approve?" kyoka asks, "as soon as he hears my name he will give permission." you say confidently. after just two minutes he comes back, "okay aizawa said its okay, your room is number seven." he says, "thanks." you say while you walk away.

after moving everything you and kyoka have into the room you sit and look around. there is her bass guitar on the wall, next to your dread suit. the bed has basic sheets and blankets, on the bookshelf are the presents everyone got you, and both pictures. in the fridge you had a few pieces of fruit and some meat. "okay, ill use my allowance to pay for the rent, you use yours for food and saving." you tell kyoka, "okay." she replys, "and if you want you can also get some instruments." you add, "really?" she asks excitedly, "yea, sure, as long as there is enough space." you say. "awesome! im gonna go shopping for food, why dont you see who else are here?" she asks, "sure." you reply while walking out the door. you then look around at the nameplates by all the doors, your says: (y/n) (l/n) and kyoka jiro. first you look at you neighbors, to your left is one that says: mina ashido and tooru hagakure. to your right it says: katsuki bakugo and izuku midoriya. 'thats an odd pair.' you think to yourself, the only other people with apartments are tenya iida and momo yaoyorozu, along with shoto todoroki, in his own room.

after looking around the apartment building you decide to go check up on how everyone else are doing, first you head over to the dekusquad area, since it was only ochako and tsuyu left. "hey girls!" you call while walking over, "oh! hi (y/n)." tsuyu says, "whats up?" ochako asks curiously, "i was just checking in on you guys, are you okay with being alone?" you ask, "oh! we just need to wait til next week, until then tenya is gonna stay with us." ochako explains, "great. so you two are gonna be roommates?" you ask, "yep!" ochako says happily, "is it true that aizawa has to approve all the pairs?" tsuyu asks, "im not sure, ectoplasm is the receptionist so doesnt know the deal with me and you girls, he called aizawa when me and kyoka got a room together, but i guess so since i didnt know tenya and momo were rooming together until i saw it." you explain, "yea, they decided since they are class rep and vice rep, they should room together, "i thought i was?" you say confused, "oh right! you were originally, but to help us move on after the overhaul fight, they had us vote again, i think for our second year we are gonna choose a different one though." ochako explains, "alright! i dont mind, i think they are perfect." you admit, "yea, they are." ochako agrees.

after visiting everyone you decide to call it a night. "welcome back." kyoka says when you walk through the door, "hey, what did you get?" you ask, "well, i got a drum set, as for food i got a pretty good stock." she says, "awesome. im gonna eat something real quick then get some sleep." you say, "me too." she agrees. "did you see the forecast?" kyoka asks while you eat, "no, why?" you ask, "it says in the next week a hurricane will be hitting japan, it shouldnt hit us though...hopefully." she says, "well then, i need to be on high alert, just be ready to kill a receptionist if we need to break in a whole class." you joke, "im sure they would let everyone in." kyoka reasons, "they better." you say. you then hear a knocking on the door, you open it and see aizawa. "whats up?" you ask him, "first of all, dont kill any receptionist, second i need you, midoriya, iida, sato, shoji, kirishima, tetsutetsu, and bakugo to come to the teacher dorms." he says, "okay, ill get them." you say, "good, be there in the next ten minutes."

fortunately you were able to gather everybody within minutes of him leaving, "why does he want us?" izuku asks, "i have no idea." you admit, "most likely about the apartment situation." iida reasons. as soon as you knock on the door aizawa opens it, "come in." he demands, when you enter you see vlad king, hound dog, ectoplasm, present mic, nezu, togata, and amajiki. "good, now everyone is here." nezu says, "why are we here sir?" eijiro asks, "well, has everyone seen the news recently?" he asks, most of the students shake their heads, "well, in the next week a hurricane will be hitting japan, it is supposed to miss U.A but i wish to put precautions up anyway, as im sure you all know the new 'campus' idea of the dorms is only temporary, it will only last another two or three weeks, until then you have the apartment buildings, if the hurricane gets near U.A i need all of your help, i want present mic on top of the U.A building at all times, if he sees any storm or hurricane he must shout as loud as possible, if any of you hear it i need your help evacuating, start with your class and get everyone indoors, there will be few teachers helping class 2A as they have a lot of people helping, togata and amajiki i want you all to help the general educations and business courses, i know you are both graduated, but this would be a massive help, as for the teachers we will be helping everyone." nezu explains, "do you think it will hit?" eijiro asks, "i think it might." nezu says grimly, "what will we do when we get our class to safety? we will help everyone else right?" izuku asks, "thats the thing, not all of you, flying debris in a storm like this can be deadly. togata, amajiki, shoji, kirishima, and tetsutetsu are the only ones that can help everyone else." nezu explains, "im helping. you can try to stop me ut it wont work." you say stubbornly, "first, i need you to think about what the girls would think if they watched you die, if after saving them you ran back out into the storm and got a metal pole through the head." aizawa says, "i wont. i wont die, i will come back to them, but i can still help everyone else." you demand, "its just not safe." togata argues "no. my hero name is what it is for a reason, i wont go running around aimlessly, but i wont come inside until everyone else is, im the first one in, and the last one out." you say, "fine. but if you get put in another fucking coma im expelling you." aizawa says, "ill do my best." you say, "good! everything is prepared, everyone please go back to the dorms. (y/n), iida, and midoriya stay." nezu says, after everyone is outside he continues, "i need you all to tell one person from each apartment, midoriya you take business course, iida you take gen ed, (y/n) you have support and hero courses, behind the reception desk there is a carpet, underneath there is enough food and water to last one class four weeks, we dont know how long this will last, or if power will go out, i am almost positive the hurricane will hit, tell someone trustworthy from each class about it and to only access it if the hurricane hits." nezu explains, "got it. ill do that now." you say, "excellent!" nezu says. a few minutes later you exit the room and start jumping around campus.