chapter 25: time to fly.

when you finish packing you head to the common room to realize you are the last person ready. "what took you so long?" kirishima asks, "i was just talking to aizawa." you reply. "whats up?" he asks concerned. "nothing to worry about, im basically, by their request, going to go by the same rules as here." you explain. "so im gonna be sharing with the girls." "ah, that makes sense." he replys. "and could you do me a favor?" you ask. "sure, whats up?" answers. "well, he girls were give the choice between me, all might, and aizawa standing on the wall separating the hot springs as a guard and they chose me." you explain. "okay, what does this have to do with me?" he asks confused. "could you just call up if somebody is trying to perv on them." you answer. "of course, i wonder why they chose you though." kirishima thinks out loud. "well tooru, ochako, tsu, and mina i have seen them or they have seen me practically naked. and momo i would imagine just trusts me, kyoka on the other hand im guessing just agreed with a red face." you explain. "yea, i guess it makes more sense for it to be you over a teacher."

when you finish you conversation with kirishima, aizawa announces. "okay everyone, this will be a two part trip there will be a four hour ride by bus then a plane to take us to the island." he explains. "you will be allowed to choose where you sit as well" he adds. "hey kirishima wanna sit right in front of me?" you ask. "why not net to you?" he asks confused. "well any second im guessing two of the girls, probably tooru, ochako, or mina will ask me." just as you finish explaining all of the girls walk over. "so how are we gonna sit guys?" mina asks. "i want (y/n)." tooru says quickly. "same." ochako adds. "okay, so how about you two sit with me. tsu, kyoka and momo you guys could sit right behind us, and kirishima and mina could sit in front of us." you say smirking at mina. "o-okay." mina stutters. "we should get going guys." momo says. 

when you all get settled the seating plan worked and sharing with kirishima and mina was todorioki, directly across from you, ochako, and tooru were iida and midoriya, midoriya having the isle seat. 'oh man, i should totally get them going.' you think. "hey ochako, how about we give tooru the window seat, ill sit in the middle and you can have the isle." you say. "sure!" she says happily. after about half an hour of driving tooru is asleep on your shoulder using your arm to cuddle, and ochako is in an intense conversation with midoriya. "how are you two doing up there?" you ask kirishima and mina. "we are just fine, mina is asleep though." kirishima explains. when you look you realize she too is sleeping on his shoulder. "okay, while she is sleeping. you totally have a crush on her right?" you ask him. "w-what!? how did you know?!" he whispers. "she is literally my little sister dude, i know things." you joke. "so heres the deal, i think you two would be an adorable couple and if you dont confess by our second year i will for you." you threaten. "you would do that!?" he asks shocked. "yep, he did it to us too." tooru adds. "i thought you were sleeping?" you ask, "i was, but the gossip woke me up." she replys. "wait, so you know all their crushes!?" kirishima asks surprised. "perhaps." you reply with an evil grin. "and let me tell you, if you wait til out second year you wont like the outcome." you says grimly. "wait, who does she like!?" kirishima asks desperately. you look at tooru who nods. "you. but if you wait, then you wont like her reaction." you reply. "w-what?" he asks, clearly surprised. at his you just close your eyes and sleep on toorus head.

the next thing you now ochako is shaking you awake. "(y/n) we are here, we need to go to the plane." she says in a rushed tone. "okay, you guys go ahead, im gonna see if i can carry tooru." you explain. "why?" ochako asks confused. "she is asleep, if i can im just gonna have her wake up there." you reply. "okay!" ochako says. "uh, aizawa?" you ask, "what?" he asks with a tired voice. "would it be okay if i carried tooru to the plane?" you ask. "why?" he asks. "because sh is still sleeping and i can carry everything there." you explain. "sure, go for it." he says nonchalantly. "you dont need to ask to do something if its for the wellbeing of the girls." aizawa explains. "yes, sir!" after getting both of your duffel bags on your back you lean down and pick  up tooru. 'wow, she is really light.' you think. while your walking over to the plane kyoka runs up to you. "what happened!?" she asks worriedly. "shes sleeping." you reply blankly. "so your just carrying her?" she asks suspiciously. "yep, if i can help it i would prefer for her not to wake up until we get there." you explain. "okay, well ochako is sitting next to midoriya now, d-do you think we can sit together?" she asks with a red face. "sure." you reply. 

when you eventually board the plane you end up with tooru in the window seat, still sleeping and kyoka next to you hugging your arm. "uuh, (y/n)?" kyoka asks. "whats up?" you ask. "well, this may or may not be my first time on a plane." she says with a shaky voice. "scared?" you ask her, "terrified." she replys. "dont worry, the more scared you are just squeeze my arm tighter, i wont let you get hurt." you say comfortingly. when the plane starts to leave the ground you think to yourself, 'god, im terrified. fuck heights.' although when you look at kyoka you see she has buried herself in your arm "you doing okay?" you ask her, "y-yea, this is really scary though." she says, on the verge of tears. "its okay, even if we fell i could overclock my body and get us out." you say reassuringly. 'thats a total lie but she just needs to be calm.' you think to yourself. 

"(y/n) and the girls cold you all come here?" aizawa asks, you then pick up toru and kyoka stays net to you. "why did you want us sir?" you ask. "this." he replys. "okay everyone! we are above the island, i need you all to stand in the isles." he orders. "okay, now help anyone who needs it." when he says this the floor opens, dropping them out. "well that was unexpected." you say. "why didnt we get that treatment?" "well, for one tooru was asleep." he says. "what do you mean? she is still." you say confused. "nope!" she says surprising you. "when did you wake up!?" you ask, "when you picked me up." she admits. "anyway, there was that and that (y/n) wouldve died trying to protect you." he explains. "which is why we brought him here." you then feel some thing behind you, as you turn you see all might wrapping his arms around you. "you will be staying here!" he announces. "no!" you shout, trying to struggle. "well ill see you girls later." aizawa says while pushing them into the hole. "NO!" you shout. "they will be fine!" all might says. "even if no other students help them we have the rest of the staff catching them!" "no...kyoka is scared of heights, this was her first time on a plane..." you say worriedly. "let. me. go." you demand. "okay!" all might says. "they are already out of your reach!" "FUCK YOU!" you shout jumping down. 'well, here goes nothing. ultra overclock! x5!' you feel your body taking massive damage as you begin to fall faster. 'okay, i need to worry about tooru, mina, kyoka, and maybe tsu.' you think. you then see kyoka falling quickly towards the ground, where there was nobody to catch her. 'or maybe just kyoka.' as you begin diving towards her quickly you call out her name. "KYOKA!" you scream, she then looks at you "(Y/N)! HELP ME!" she shouts. as you hear her plea for help you will yourself to fall faster, when she gets within arms reach you grab on tightly and hold her close. "im sorry." you say into her ear. "for what!?" she asks panicking. "this, but just know..." you then see the ground quickly approaching so you turn to take the brunt of the force. "i love you..." you finish, before hitting the floor. [THUD] 'how am i alive?' you think. you look around to see that you landed in a large field, digging a crater into the ground. "are you okay?" you ask kyoka. "yea...(Y/N) YOU IDIOT!" she cries. "y-you thought you were going to die didnt you!?" she says while sobbing. "its okay, i was just keeping my promise." you say. "now again, are you okay?" you ask worriedly, "yea, im fine...but (y/n) your bleeding...a lot." she cries. you them get up picking her up with you. "its okay, im gonna be a lot worse in forty five minutes." you admit. "no...you didnt..." she says, "yep, only x5 this time though." you explain. as soon as you stand up you see the training center. you run in and without looking you put kyoka down and rush off to find the other girls. 'ochako should be fine, momo created a parachute, what about the others though?' you think, while seeing a parachute above you. "(Y/N)!" mina cries, "HELP US!" she screams. "what happened?" you ask worriedly. "i did it man..." you hear somebody say. when you look you see a bloody and broken kirishima. "i confessed, you can cross us off your list..." "and you look terrible, we are going to the building now." you say. you then pick up both mina and kirishima and run them to the building. "how are you so fast!?" mina asks surprised. "adrenaline, hysterical strength, and a x5 ultra overclock." you say quickly. "ill be back, i promise." you say before running outside to see toorus unconscious body falling quickly over the water. "shit" you say out loud, before running to her. you get to her in less than a second and catch her. "DAMMIT!" you scream. you then see tsu walking out of the water with ochako in tow. "are you two okay!?" you ask worriedly. "yea, we are fine. everyone else?" tsu asks. i dont know bout the boys but all the girls are okay now." you say. "cmon lets get to the building." ochako says giving you a hug. when you get back you end up slumping down on a couch and crying. "(y/n)?" tooru asks. "whats wrong?" "i...i should have fought harder!" you cry. "(y/n) all might was holding you back, you couldnt have broken out if you tried." she say hugging you. "i-if i ultra overclocked sooner i could have saved you all!" you cry. "its okay, everyone is safe because of you" she says. "so, you all survived!" you hear all might say. "YOU ASSHOLE!" you scream, as you start running at him you feel all the pain come crashing in at once and you immediately collapse.