chapter 87: camping!

after a couple days its finally time to leave, you only take a few things that fit in a backpack and go get on the bus with everyone else. "how long will this be?" mina asks, "a few hours." aizawa replys lazily. after about an hour kaminari starts a conversation. "so what are you guys most excited for?" he asks, "the water!" mina replys excitedly, "well aizawa said there was a cliff so maybe rock climbing?" izuku answers questioningly, "how about you (y/n)?" eijiro asks, "hiking." you reply distantly, "(y/n) your worried arent you?" kyoka asks, "yes. but none of you need to." you say, "why not?" sero asks, "because im not thinking about the trip. you are all safe here." you explain, "correct. none of you have anything to worry about." aizawa confirms. "anyway, everyones swimsuits are appropriate right?" tenya asks, "define appropriate." mina jokes, "we all brought what we had on the island last summer." ochako says, "yes, except this time kyoka said she wasnt going to wear jean shorts." momo teases, "oh really?" katsuki asks, "y-yea, its m-more comfortable without them." she says while blushing, "sure you arent showing off for someone?" tooru asks, "shut up!" kyoka yells, "you guys tease too much." katsuki jokes, "fair." ochako agrees. after another hour of talking the bus pulls over.

"everyone get your stuff, this is as far as the bus goes. we have about ten minutes of walking." aizawa orders, "are we able to use our quirks here?" izuku asks, "absolutely not, not under any circumstances. you all had your licences taken away and we do not own this property." aizawa explains, "what if we get attacked?" sero asks worriedly, "you arent getting attacked. and if we are you know the consequences, get to me or all might immediately." aizawa answers before beginning to walk. "when are we gonna take the test again?" shinso asks, "in a few months. before then some of you will be returning to hero internships, midoriya with centipeder, kirishima with fat gum, tokoyami with hawks, and uraraka, asui, and (y/n) with ryukyu." aizawa explains, "i thought (y/n)s internship there was temporary." mina says, "it was. since then ryukyu has given an offer and (y/n) accepted it." aizawa explains. "i can see the tents!" ochako says after a few minutes of walking, "ill race you there!" mina says as she starts sprinting, the rest of the class ends up joining in without quirks, however izuku wins with you right behind him. "how are you two so fast?!" kyoka asks, "well both of our quirks build on our previous strength, if i never trained or anything i would be useless." you explain, "yea, and with one for all if i dont keep myself in good shape my arms and legs could burst off." izuku adds.

when everyone arrives you decide to go talk to all might and aizawa. "whats up (y/n)?" all might asks when he sees you, "realistically, what are the odds off an attack?" you ask, "slim. extremely slim. but possible." aizawa explains, "okay. would my get out of jail free card work here?" you ask curiously, "it depends kid." aizawa chuckles, "if you kill someone again then probably not, however if we can say that izuku gave your quirk to all might or myself we could pull something off." aizawa explains, "oh, and everyones costumes are in their cases, slightly buried behind yor tent." all might adds, "perfect." you say with a smile before walking away.

"hey (y/n)! a bunch of us are gonna go swimming, wanna join?" mina asks when she sees you, "sure, ill go get changed." you say before going into your tent and putting on some swim shorts. when you exit you run down to the beach, there you see the majority of your class messing around. "oh, hey (y/n)." you turn and see kyoka in a dark purple one piece suit. "hey kyoka, what are you up to?" you ask, "i was gonna go chill with momo, shoto, and katsuki." she explains, "mind if i join you?" you ask, "not at all, lets go." she says as she begins to walk away. when you find the three they are all in the water up to their necks, you join them and join the conversation. "honestly, i think izuku could be number one, if he can control 100% like all might then he would be huge." shoto argues, "yea, but (y/n)s max amount of overclocks keeps going up, imagine if he could go even just x50 without consequences." katsuki counters, "true, however he could only do a few hours of hero work a day." shoto points out, "no, he could only overclock for a few hours a day, he can still use overblasts." katsuki argues, "guys. chill." kyoka says when you both get closer to them. "oh, we were just talking about you (y/n)." momo says, "yea, shoto thinks izuku will take the number one spot." katsuki says, "cant we both be powerful? izuku could resolve the lesser crimes and villains, and i could be backup." you explain, "what if when we graduate, instead of trying to join someone elses agency we make our own? we could be a big hero team." kyoka suggests, "thats a good idea, but who would we have?" shoto asks, "the girls club." momo says like its obvious.

after two hours of swimming everyone meets up for dinner, some people work on cooking food while others make a fire. "alright! everything is done!" sato declares, "so is the fire." shoto says, when everyone sits around it people start talking. "why do you guys want to be heroes? some are obvious like izuku, tenya, katsuki, shoto, and (y/n) but what about everyone else?" ochako asks, "i want to be able to save people without regrets. just like crimson riot." eijiro explains, "honestly i dont have any great goal, ive just always wanted to." kyoka explains, "yea, same here." mina agrees. "katsuki could you get me some water?" momo asks mischievously, "sure?" he says while getting up, however before he can go far he falls to the ground, "AH! what the fuck!?" he asks in a panic, "hahaha! got you!" you hear tooru say, "what just happened?" kaminari asks, "tooru wanted to scare katsuki so she had momo make him get up and then tackled him!" mina explains while laughing. "very funny, now get off."