chapter 120: pool day!

the next day everyone continues to hang out and recover from the simulation, however right after lunch aizawa orders everyone to pack up. "how long were we in the simulation?" you ask the girls while packing, "i dont remember exactly, but time passed normally while you were in there." tooru explains, "i guess that makes sense." you say.
after everyone is done packing you all board the bus to return to U.A. "your third year begins in one month. it will begin with work studies that will last two months, then about halfway through the year we will have the sports festival." aizawa explains while driving, "are there going to be limitations on who we can go with again?" izuku asks, "no. you can go with anyone who will accept you. if they are out of country then U.A will also pay for travel fees." aizawa explains. "im so excited! ochako, tsu, can you guys introduce me to ryukyu?" mina asks, "sorry, but im not gonna go with her again. i think im gonna see if thirteen will take me!" ochako explains, "yea, im going to go back with selkie." tsuyu agrees. "you could always ask nejire, shes her sidekick now i think." you point out, "true! ill do that!" mina says excitedly. "who are you gonna go with (y/n)?" eijiro asks, "i dont have a clue." you admit.

when you arrive back at U.A and unpack your stuff, you head out to the common room to see what everyone else is doing. "what?! n-no! i-i mean yes! no! agh!" you hear ochako yell when you walk out. you see her, mina, and tooru all sitting on one of the couches. "whats going on?" you ask, "huh? oh we were just teasing her about wanting to see izuku shirtless, she suggested we all went to the pool." mina explains, "well that does sound like someone is getting desperate." you say smirk, "(y/n)!" ochako complains, "anyway, i think thats a great idea!" you say, "i know right?! im sure it will boosts everyones spirits! ill go ask them!" mina says before speeding off. "does she ever run out of energy?" tooru asks jokingly, "at this point im positive she runs on either sugar or caffeine...or crack." you say, "who said it?! i cannot condone abuse of substances on school grounds!" tenya yells, appearing out of nowhere. "jeez, it was just a joke tenya." you say, "good!" tenya exclaims before walking away.

a while later mina returns with izuku, kyoka, and momo. "these guys all are coming with us!" she announces, "okay, everyone get dressed and lets go!" ochako says excitedly. you put on the school swim suit before meeting everyone back in the common room. when you arrive you see izuku, tooru, kyoka, and momo also in the school suits however mina is in the bikini she wore on the island, and ochako is in a yellow bikini. "showing off for someone?" you tease, "ochako sure is!" mina says, "t-thats not true!" ochako argues, "either way, t-that swimsuit looks good on you." izuku says with a blush, causing ochako to become extremely red as well. "come on guys! lets go!" tooru says.
when you arrive at the pool, everyone puts their stuff by the wall and jump in. "i just had an idea!" tooru announces, "what is it?" izuku asks curiously, "lets have a contest! whoever can do the most flips mid air without their quirk, wins!" tooru explains, "what do they win?" momo asks, "a kiss from a person of their choice!" mina suggests, "yes! that!" tooru agrees.

you get out of the pool to go first, you get a good run up and are able to do two and a half. "holy cow!" mina exclaims, "that was pretty good, but i can do better!" izuku says confidently. he decides against a run up and just jumps, he is able to do three entire rotations! "so izuku wins right?" tooru asks, "do either of you think you could beat him?" mina asks, however momo and ochako both shake their heads. "good job izuku!" ochako cheers, "so who are you gonna kiss?" you ask teasingly, "um...ochako." izuku mumbles, "do you guys feel like they have gotten more embarrassed lately, or is that just me?" momo asks, "i know right! just kiss already!" mina says, the two kiss and everyone continues on with their day.

after curfew that night, aizawa calls you to his dorm. "whats up?" you ask as you sit down, "well for one, the students had no audio but me and postmortal did. he already promised to keep your power a secret, but i figured i should tell you." he explains, "right, i need to talk to kyoka about that still." you admit, "well she didnt tell anyone so you should be fine for now. anyway, i talked to nezu about your power. normally, when students graduate and get their hero license they also get access to the hero network. well nezu has a friend that helps develop the software, so he added a new option." aizawa explains, "what is it?" you ask, "doomsday. when heros call for backup they can specify the threat level. the maximum used to just be high, however if someone calls for backup at the doomsday level, then a few specific people will be alerted." aizawa explains, "im guessing im on that list, but who else?" you ask curiously, "midoriya, bakugo, todoroki, and kirishima. however it also alerts every hero within a fifty mile radius." he answers, "so, what was a high threat before the doomsday option was added?" you ask, "the league of villains, voleraty, and hostage situations involving children." aizawa answers bluntly, "so doomsday are like all for one, overhaul, death wraith, all of them?" you ask, "exactly." he replys grimly.

AN: first of all, sorry this came out late! im gonna have another chapter in a few hours! second, what kind of chapters do you guys prefer? big fights, suspense, filler, fluff, training, etc.