chapter 139: new kids!

the next morning you meet aizawa and eri at ground gamma. when you arrive you see eri in her own little gym uniform. "hey guys." you greet, "good, you made it. follow me." aizawa says before leading you and eri to a small clearing. "so, why are we doing this here?" you ask, "because nobody can be around. we rarely use this space, so its perfect." he explains, "so, what should i do?" eri asks while looking at you and aizawa, "for now, just hold (y/n)s hand, and try to activate your quirk." aizawa orders. "shouldnt i hurt myself first?" you ask, "you can if you want, but she might not heal you. ever since she revived you, she has had trouble with her quirk." aizawa explains, "okay." you before shooting an x500 overblast into the sky, mutilating your arm. using your other hand, you grab eris. "you got this!" you encourage her. she closes her eyes and concentrates, after about thirty seconds her horn starts to glow. "good, now try to rewind him before he broke his arm, no further." aizawa explains. trying her best, eri heals your arm, however cant stop. "you can do it! stop your quirk!" you say as your nose starts to bleed. "im trying!" eri says in a panic. aizawa then erases her quirk and looks at you. "you alright?" he asks, you look at your arms and see that they are covered in scrapes and bruises. "yeah, im pretty sure this stuff is from when i dueled with kyoka, like two weeks ago." you explain. "well at least we have some sort of timing now. at her current state, it could take minutes to erase someone." aizawa sighs, "are you okay? im sorry i hurt you..." eri says sadly, "im fine! im glad your quirk is working!" you say happily, "anyway, we are done here. be here at this time any day without school. dismissed." aizawa says before taking eris hand and leaving.

when you get back to the dorms, kyoka walks up to you. "who beat you up?" she asks, "you." you say bluntly, "no i didnt?" she questions, "yeah ya did, like two weeks ago. i was working with eri." you explain while washing the blood off your face. "she rewound you that long?!" kyoka asks in surprise, "yeah, and she was touching me for less than a minute." you explain, "damn." kyoka sighs. after a few minutes of silence, mina enters the room. "hey guys! wanna do a girls night tonight?" mina asks, "sure, im down." kyoka agrees, "im open." you add. "perfect! everyone said yes!" mina says excitedly, "why are you so excited? we do this at least once a week." kyoka asks, "because i also invited a couple first years! i met them yesterday, and they were super cool!" she explains, "who? i didnt hear of any overly great first years this year." you ask, "mananoa, and jun." mina says, "both girls?" kyoka asks, "yeah, they are super fun! we hung out a bunch already." mina explains, "whatever, who else is coming?" you ask, "only the girls in our class." she responds.

later that night, you head into the sleepover room. when you walk in, you realize your the last one there. "oh, hey (y/n)!" ochako greets, you then notice the two new girls. "wait, there is a boy here?" the girl with blonde hair asks, "oh, right! i forgot to mention that..." mina says awkwardly. "god dammit mina." you sigh, "anyway. my name is (y/n) (l/n), if you want i can leave so you can hang out with the girls." you offer, "no, its alright. i prefer you here.~" the girl with brown hair says, "uh, okay then." you say before sitting awkwardly next to kyoka. "why dont the two of you introduce yourselves?" tooru suggests, "oh, right! my name is jun ito!" the girl with blonde hair says happily, "my name is mananoa ito, im her sister." the girl with brown hair says. "nice to meet you guys! these guys are momo, tsu, tooru, ochako, and kyoka." mina says while pointing at everyone. "great! so what do you guys wanna do first?" jun asks nervously. "okay, do either of you have crushes?!" mina asks energetically, "mina! that is not something you can just ask!" momo scolds, "besides, why would they tell you of all people? you even look untrustworthy." you tease, "whatever!" mina pouts. "well, i dont have a crush, but i think mananoa crushes on everyone she sees..." jun sighs, "yep!" mananoa says before winking at you. "uh, no. (y/n) is taken." kyoka says aggressively, "holy crap! i didnt know kyoka could be protective!" tooru exclaims, "yeah, i know right!" ochako agrees. "shut it." kyoka orders.