chapter 135: cheater!

over the next couple days kyoka doesnt leave your side, however after three days mina approaches the two of you. "listen up! you two smell like you died, either shower or i will wash you in your sleep." she threatens, "how are we supposed to shower? we arent allowed to separate." kyoka asks, "well you use the bathroom dont you? while your showering (y/n) can wait outside the door, and while he is someone else can wait there with you." mina explains, "how did i not think of that?" you ask frustratedly, "its fine (y/n), now lets go get clothes." kyoka says before dragging you to your room. when you arrive she runs to an extra dresser, currently the two of you are sharing a room for safety purposes.

after the showers went off without a hitch, aizawa calls a few people to the classroom for extra work. "as im sure your expecting, i have a reason for calling you five here." he says when you get there. you look around to see katsuki, eijiro, and izuku. "whats going on?" kyoka asks, "im letting these three in on the information we know." aizawa says bluntly, "what do you mean?" izuku asks, "well, when jiro was attacked we have some pretty solid proof that it was voleraty. i wont go into too much detail, but she lied about her quirk. its actually causing hallucinations, she is unable to effect several people with the same one though." aizawa answers. "shit, what are we gonna do?" katsuki asks, "pretend we know nothing. the only people who know any information outside of this room are all might, recovery girl, nezu, and kaminari. three of which i will remind you, knew the original secret of one for all." aizawa explains. "so why tell us? i want to help and all, but isnt this a big risk your taking?" eijiro asks, "i hope not. the only reasons any of you have information is to protect jiro, currently she is not allowed to leave (y/n)s side, however under certain circumstances she might be allowed with one of you." he says bluntly. "so im guessing you dont want us blabbing about this?" katsuki asks, "correct. the only places you can even mention it are in (y/n)s room, this classroom, and nezus office." aizawa explains, "why only there?" izuku asks curiously, "because while we dont have any cameras inside your rooms, we do have them in the halls. for now every camera in the girls area is removed, along with the cameras in the rooms i mentioned." aizawa says. "are we allowed to tell the girls?" eijiro asks, "i am giving each and every one of you permission to if it is absolutely necessary, however this is a secret on the levels of midoriyas quirks, and when (y/n) was dread." aizawa says grimly, "ill take that as a no..." eijiro says quietly. "that is all, dismissed." aizawa announces before leaving.

later that night you brought izuku, denki, katsuki, and eijiro to your room. "what now?" katsuki asks, "i just wanted to let you guys know that even when im inside, my door will be locked. im going to give each of you a spare key, and when you want in dont knock." you explain, "huh? why?" denki asks, "because as much as i hate it, right now anyone not in this room could be voleraty in disguise. if they are in the common area, then they should be fine, but anyone roaming this hallway is a suspect." you explains sadly, "this again? your just asking to get expelled. again." katsuki says irritably, "i know, and im not going to be treating anyone differently. just know that you have to be careful with any sensitive information. addresses, one for all, all for one, that stuff." you explain.

 "got it!" denki replys with a grin, "why are you so excited?" kyoka asks, "because (y/n) just gave me a key to your room! that means you cant keep me out if you wanted too!" denki answers confidently, "i take it back. if denki having unlimited hang out time with me is what it takes to be safe, give me to voleraty now." kyoka jokes, "ill go with you." you agree. "i cant be that bad!" denki argues, "true, but if you harass me im telling (y/n)." kyoka warns, "nah! he wouldnt hurt me. you just havent heard about our intense make-out sessions yet." denki says, "(y/n) you cheater!" kyoka shouts with a grin, "what can i say? i make out with denki, date you, and got married to shoto last week." you shrug, "im also like, eighty percent sure that tooru is cheating on me with him." katsuki adds, "nah, that one was identity theft." you correct him, "oh, right. how could i forget?" katsuki says sarcastically. "i dont know if i should laugh, be worried, or be scared." izuku says, "i think all three?" eijiro says unsurely, "be afraid." you and kyoka say simultaneously. "you know what, if you get to cheat then so do i! me and momo are already engaged, im dating you, and im now deciding that i fuck ochako every night." as soon as kyoka says this, four of the five boys burst out laughing. "well, as long as shes happy..." izuku mumbles, "dont worry izuku, you can join." kyoka says, causing more laughter. "uh, no thanks?" izuku says awkwardly, "why not?" kyoka teases, "OkayImLeavingNowBye!" izuku says frantically before running out the door. 

"did i take it too far?" kyoka asks, "nah, the nerd is just a wimp. im sure he is with ochako now." katsuki laughs, "true, just you saying that probably made him embarrassed." eijiro says with a chuckle. "maybe, but damn did it get rid of the tension." you say, "yeah, but its kinda sad that eijiro and katsuki arent getting any action." denki comments, "dont worry, they still have mina and tooru, besides, they dont want us." you say with a smirk, "damn right! i have all i need!" katsuki yells, "this has been fun and all, but get out. im sleepy." kyoka says with a yawn, "aw, no bro-cuddle time?" eijiro asks, "nope, i have (y/n)." kyoka says bluntly. "alright, well goodnight!" denki says before leaving, "yeah, see you tomorrow!" eijiro agrees as him and katsuki walk out. after changing into sleepwear and climbing into bed with kyoka, she whispers something to you.

 "i love you."