chapter 68: babysitting

after performing for everyone with kyoka, aizawa pulls the two of you aside. "hey, could you two do me a favor?" he asks, "sure, what is it?" you ask, "well i need a babysitter for eri tonight." he explains. "sure, no problem, whats happening tonight?" you ask curiously, "well, tonight the staff is going over some things, we need to increase security again and we also need to talk about lessons and the midterms." aizawa explains, "and towards the end some of the teachers assistants will come so we can fill them in." he adds, "alright, well just let me know when i need to head over, when will we have eri?" you ask, "the meeting starts an hour after school, we dont know how long it will take though." he explains, "and one last question, is there anyone normally trustworthy i shouldnt leave alone with eri?" you ask, "no, maybe just not alone with ashido or hagakure, but thats fairly obvious." he jokes, "okay sounds good."

later that day you gathered some of the trustworthy people. "okay, we are gonna have eri tonight, at some point im not gonna be here. i need to make sure she has someone to watch her at all times." you explain, "well me and shoto are always free if you need us." momo says, "yes, as am i and tsuyu" tenya says, "yea, same with me and ochako." izuku says, "okay, well thats good.  just make sure not to leave her alone with anyone except you three, tsuyu, shoto, ochako, katsuki, eijiro, or kyoka." you say, "are you sure we can leave her with kacchan?" izuku asks, "of course. he can be very caring when he wants to be." you explain, "okay, if you trust him." tenya says, "(y/n)! come get eri!" aizawa yells, "there she is now." you say while running out the door.

"hi eri!" you say when you get to the front door. "hi big bro (y/n)!" she says happily, "when should i go over there?" you ask aizawa, "six." aizawa replys simply, "okay, come on eri, lets go say hi to everyone!" you say while aizawa leaves. after a few minutes everyone came to the common space to see eri. "hey eri do you want to see a super special video?" ochako asks, "yea!" eri says excitedly, when ochako pulls out her phone she scrolls to a video of you and kyoka singing. "oh, mr aizawa already showed me that." she says, "really?" kyoka asks, "yea, he said 'look eri, its (y/n) and kyoka, they made a cool song, im super proud of them.' then he showed me that." eri explains, "thats so sweet!" mina says excitedly, "yea." kyoka agrees. eri then runs over to katsuki, "an i see your quirk? i dont think i have yet." she says, "fine." katsuki grunts. when he raises his hand small explosion pop like firecrackers. "woah! thats so cool!" eri says, "yea, whats your favorite quirk?" katsuki asks, "(y/n)s quirk is the best! he goes like pow! and boom!" eri says while acting it out. "i have to agree with you there, has he shown you his new move?" katsuki asks, eri then turns to you and her face lights up, "show me!" she says excitedly, "okay everyone come outside." you say. when you all get behind the dorm building you continue, "eijiro could you be my punching bag?" you ask, "sure dude!" he says confidently, "okay eri, i call these overblasts!" you say before firing one at eijiro. "wow! thats so awesome!" eri exclaims. "i can even fly!" you say before firing two at the ground to make yourself leap off the ground. 

"wow, didnt know you could do that! whats next? are you gonna destroy the dorms again?" monoma asks behind you, when you turn you see him, kendo, ojiro, and shiozaki. "shut up monoma! fancy meeting you here." kendo says as she shops monoma in the neck. "yea. its good to see you two." you say bitterly. you can feel tooru get closer behind you, "hello everyone, we were just coming out here to exercise, what brings you here?" shiozaki asks, "i was just showing eri my ultimate moves." you say, "isnt that not allowed? using your quirk without a teachers permission, i mean." ojiro ask smugly, "usually, yes. but unlike you aizawa trusts me, he made me his teachers assistant, in fact in the next hour or so i need to go to a meeting." you say, "oh! class a thinks they are so much better than me huh? well i am vlad kings teahers assistant, and i too will be attending the meeting!" monoma says, "as long as you act like you did before the hurricane thats fine." you tell him quietly, he just nods. "why does no one else see the real you? why does no one else think that maybe you were a bit too good at being a villain, how do they possibly trust you to be near the girls that you have hurt and sexually assaulted!" ojiro asks angrily, "what? is that true?" kenda asks as she steps back, "no. i honestly dont know why you think that, any time i have caused pain to any of the girls i felt great remorse, and even then that was only during training. and about the sexual assault, what the fuck? in case you havent heard through that stupid thick skull of yours, kyoka is my girlfriend that i love more than anything, and all five of the others are like my little sisters, i have literally saved one of them from rape, and have actively tried to avoid seeing them without clothes. im sorry that a pervert like you would never understand that not everything is sexual, and if you didnt notice, i saved your ass twice now, once during the fight with all for one when i spent all my energy overclocking all might and also when i helped during the hurricane. not to mention when i accidentally killed overhaul because i was protecting my family." you counter angrily, "ojiro stop, your only making things worse, everyone trusts (y/n) except you, including most heroes." kendo says, "i can confirm that even endeavor likes him, he was talking about how honorable he is when he fought overhaul." shoto says with a smirk, "really? i knew all might likes him but i didnt expect endeavor to." kendo says surprised. 

"(y/n), monoma, you two need to go, its almost six." momo reminds you, "oh!" you say before grabbing monoma and running to the school building. "we good now?" you ask him, "yea, whats up with ojiro though?" he asks, "well, he never trusted me near the girls. eventually him and tooru started dating, he tried to make her stay away from me. when i was pretending to be a villain he tried to make advances that she wouldnt have been okay with even if her best friend didnt betray her." you explain, "well, thanks or telling me, we better head in though." monoma says. a few minutes later you were waiting outside the meeting room. "good, you two are here." snipe says when he exits the room, "both of you go in, i will be back in a few minutes." he adds. when you walk in you see all the teachers and the big three. "take a seat." aizawa demands, "(y/n) have you met calm monoma yet?" nejire asks, "yea, he was the one i warned before the hurricane, i was gonna warn kendo but he was the only one up." you explain. "now pay attention, its about midoriya..."