chapter 67: publicity

the next morning you wake up on a couch. 'where am i?' you think to yourself, as you look around you see all the girls, amajiki, and eri. suddenly you remember the night before. suddenly you hear a knock on the door, "come on guys! you need to get ready!" eijiro yells, "come in, help me wake everyone up please." you say. when everyone is awake and dressed, you all get some breakfast. "we better leave, we need to get dressed." kendo says with shiozaki,  "we better go too." nejire says with eri. "yea, me too." hatsume agrees, "see ya later guys!" mina says happily.

when you arrive at the classroom mina begins talking to you. "i hope we do something interesting today." she says, "yea, i wonder if we will start on the new assignment?" you say questioningly, "maybe, i wanna do something cool for that but i have no ideas" she says sadly, "dont worry, im sure you will think of something." you say reassuringly. "everyone pay attention. for todays homeroom i want you all to brainstorm some ideas for publicity deals, think of at least two. one that is your ideal, and one that is a backup. make sure you have contacts to be able to make it happen." aizawa explains, "and if you cant think of anything then feel free to ask your classmates or myself." he adds. 'i already have a pretty ambitious idea, i just need a fallback.' you think. "hey (y/n), me and momo are brainstorming together, wanna come join us?" kyoka asks, "sure." you reply happily. "maybe something to show off our quirks?" momo suggests, "i think you or (y/n) could do that well, but mine isnt flashy." kyoka reasons, "do either of you have anything decided yet?" you ask them, "well, if i cant get anything else uwabami said that i could be on a commercial with her whenever i want." momo explains, "as my backup i think i might see if mic would have me on his radio talk show." kyoka says, "makes sense, i dont have a fallback yet but i thought maybe a song? like one that is played on the radio and everything." you explain. "that would be so cool!" kyoka says, "maybe you two could do it together? i think it would be a big hit because of all the drama around (y/n), and you being his girlfriend." momo explains "it would also be kind of like an encore from the cultural festival." she adds. "(y/n) would you mind?" kyoka asks, "no, i would love to do a duet or something." you say with a smile. "now what about your backup? and my ideal?" momo asks, "well, i could always just do an interview, a lot of news companies would jump on that, especially since it would be free." you explain, "maybe you could do a press conference with some of the other girls? or even heroes." kyoka suggests, "maybe, ill think on it. you two go talk to aizawa about your idea." momo says while shooing you away.

when you approach aizawa he immediately puts his work aside. "this should be interesting." he jokes, "actually, yea. so my fallback is an interview with a news company and kyokas is asking to be on mics talk show." you say first. "good, you realized that something like that would be good and reliable." he says approvingly, "and then theres our ambitious one, we thought we might be able to make a song with a popular band." kyoka explains, "that is very ambitious, i have to questions: do you think you can make a public song, and do you have any connections to a band?" aizawa asks, "well i am mediocre, but kyoka has the voice of an angel so im not worried about that, and i think i have some friends in high places that owe me a favor or two." you say, "who? you cant just ask nezu to get a band for you." aizawa asks, "not nezu, all might. and i dont want him to make people do this, music is best when its a passion project. i just want him to get us as far as talking with someone." you explain, "so you want all might, the symbol of peace, to get you through the email process?" aizawa asks, "yep. if it werent for me and my overclocking him during his fight with all for one, he would be dead. i dont need anything that big." you explain. "ill get in touch with him, if he agrees ill let you know." aizawa says. "thanks!"

later that night you got an email from all might. "hey kyoka, all might accepted! tomorrow we have an interview with a band called 'city wolf' its at two in the afternoon." you tell her, "great, where is it?" she asks, "about thirty minutes away." you reply, "all might is giving us a ride." you add. "okay, ill meet you here at one."

the next day all might comes to get you like planned, when you arrive at the place you walk into a room and sit down with him. "perfect! you are all here, im clayton stroope, how are you?" a man asks when he walks in, "we are fine,are you who we will be talking to?" all might asks, "yes, i have heard a lot about you three, what kind of song are you thinking of?" stroope asks, "well, here is my idea..."

two weeks later its finally time to show the class what you did. "okay everyone, we will be starting with the people who can present in here, then we have a few people who need to be in the gym." aizawa explains, "now the people who got deals were: (y/n), ashido, iida, uraraka, kirishima, jiro, todoroki, bakugo, midoriya, and yaoyorozu." aizawa announces. "the order will be: iida, kirishima, todoroki, midoriya, bakugo, uraraka, ashido, yaoyorozu, jiro and (y/n)." he adds. "okay, well with help from my family i was able to get a limited edition Tshirt!" tenya says happily, "my turn! i got a red riot action figure!" eijiro says with energy. "i got my dad to advertise me on TV." shoto says boredly, "all might helped me make a action figure and shirt!" izuku says with pure happiness radiating off him. "all might did the same for me." katsuki says. "okay, now everyone go into the gym."

when we arrived there aizawa announced who was next. "now, uraraka ashido, and yaoyorozu did a press conference. he then proceeded to show us the whole thing using a projector. "now, i believe (y/n) and jiro have something for us." when aizawa says this everyone turns to you and kyoka, "you get everything set up?" i ask aizawa, "yep. just go for it." he says with a smirk.

as the music starts everyone gasps, however you and kyoka just run over to your instruments. "you dont have to be alone all by yourself, tired of doing things just to save your mental health, you made a wish and then you lost it down the wishing well, but when your with me theres no need to be." you begin to sing, "so tell me is there somewhere else that you wanna go? couse youve been running round in circles stuck in slo mo, ive got that feeling that you really wanna hit the door, if you lost the fight, then lets win the war!" kyoka sings, "when your tired of fighting! and you gotta run, hop right in! sit shotgun, im drivin!" you sing together, "ill be your protector! whos gonna be there when everything comes tumblin down, whos gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground, ill be your shelter, theyll never get you, so stay with me and ill be your protector!" "no it aint easy to survive up in these city streets, lookin for someone to help you when you scrape your knees! taking to many punches now its getting hard to breathe, ill be your reason! so you can believe!" "are you waiting, for someone? just hold on, here i come, to fix when, your undone, now tell me, when your tired of fighting! and you gotta run, hop right in! sit shotgun, im drivin!"  "ill be your protector! whos gonna be there when everything comes tumblin down, whos gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground, ill be your shelter, theyll never get you, so stay with me, yea! and ill be your protector!" "ohohoh! ohOOH! ohohoh!" "so ill be your protector!" "life is a tightrope, and its hard to maintain. let me hold your umbrella never feel the rain. you standing on the edge and ill stay close, im goin twelve rounds, ready for another dose! your momma said never run from the devil, steel shin and a fist made of metal! i look at my face serious as a heart attack! im in your corner, shades on, dressed in black!" "whos gonna be there when everything comes tumblin down, whos gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground, ill be your shelter, theyll never get you, so stay with me, yea!" "and ill be your protector! whos gonna be there when everything is tumbling down! whos gonna be there when you fall to keep you off of the ground! ill be your shelter! theyll never get ya! so stay with me, yea! and ill be your protector!" "whos gonna be there? whos gonna be there? to pick you up of the ground! ill be your shelter! theyll never get you! so stay with me, yea! and ill be your protector!"

(protector by city wolf, would recommend.)

when the music stops everyone claps. "that was so cool!" mina says, "yea! it was so neat!" ochako agrees, "who was it addressed to?" momo asks, "everyone on the left side of my vest." you say, "thats so sweet!" tooru says, "that is so manly bro!" eiiro adds, "good job, you get a one hundred." aizawa says, "thanks guys, this means a lot to me." you say happily, "why? other than the obvious mental connection." tsuyu asks, "well, all the proceeds from this are gonna go to charities helping abused kids." you explain, "thats very honorable." shoto says with a smile. "thanks."