chapter 122: year 3!

two weeks after the incident with muscular you are finally fully healed, however you had to get several stitches across your chest and right leg. when you arrive back at the dorms you see kyoka there to greet you. "damn, were the doctors slow or were you? its almost two in the morning!" she says frustratedly, "well i had to get a bunch of stitches so that took a while, and then walking back i had to take it easy because i had a broken leg." you say bluntly, "whatever. your home now so im gonna go sleep. dont forget our third year starts tomorrow." kyoka says before walking away. 'shit! i completely forgot about that!' you think in a panic, 'whatever...i have a few hours for homework.' you think before returning to your room.

the next morning you let yourself sleep in a little bit. by the time you were out of bed everyone had already left, you look at a clock to see that class starts in ten minutes. "shit!" you say before getting dressed as fast as you can and sprinting out the door. you are able to make it to class with two minutes to spare, however when you enter everyone just stares at you. "are you okay? you look dead." mina says bluntly, "im fine, just tired." you say with a yawn. when you sit down however, you realize that you havent eaten anything since yesterdays lunch. "welcome back everyone." aizawa says while walking through the door. "starting tomorrow, twelve of you will be starting hero work studies. the rest of you are still able to, but it is not required." aizawa explains, "who is going, and their agency are on the board." he adds.

(y/n) ~ anti-matter agency
ashido ~ ryukyu agency
asui ~ oki mariner crew
uraraka ~ rescue hero: thirteen
iida ~ team idaten
kirishima ~ fat gum agency
tokoyami ~ wing hero: hawks
todoroki ~ endeavor agency
hagakure ~ erasure hero: eraserhead
bakugo ~ nighteye agency
midoriya ~ nighteye agency
yaoyorozu ~ endeavor agency

after everyone reads the board a few things stand out. "wait, i didnt apply for anything." you say, "correct, anti-matter is a hero in america. in fact, the number one american hero." aizawa explains, "wait, does that mean (y/n) is leaving?" kyoka asks, "for a while, yes. however nezu himself contacted this hero, i believe it would be an incredible learning experience." aizawa explains, "alright, ill do it." you say, "are we just gonna ignore that bakugo and midoriya are sharing an agency? or that yaoyorozu and todoroki are doing the same thing? or that hagakure is with aizawa?" sero asks confusedly, "yes! now move on dammit!" katsuki demands. "whatever. before several of you leave we are going to do a full class hero training, everyone suit up and meet me at ground beta." aizawa demands before walking directly out.

when everyone is finished changing, you realize that a lot of people changes their costumes. momo now had a red jumpsuit that covered her whole body, presumably made of her hair. shinso now had a black tracksuit with his voice manipulator and capture gear. izuku had new gloves, ochako seems to have also added finger less gloves with hardened knuckles her her costume. "wow guys, nice upgrades." you compliment, "thanks!" izuku says happily. after a few minutes aizawa finally begins the class. "alright. we did something similar to this before, however im going to make it harder." aizawa says while everyone looks worried, "bakugo, (y/n) todoroki, midoriya. somewhere inside this building there is a water balloon, that will represent our hostage. if it breaks, you fail. everyone else will be keeping you away from it." aizawa explains, "so fragile...like a child." izuku says grimly, "exactly. villain team, you have ten minutes to get settled before the heroes come. go." aizawa says boredly. after they all run inside the building, he walks over to your group. "midoriya, no broken bones. (y/n), nothing over x40. todoroki and bakugo, go nuts just dont break the balloon." aizawa says before walking away.

a few minutes later the four of you starts moving into the building. "have you guys thought about the fact that one of the four of us is probably the strongest in U.A?" izuku asks while walking, "probably (y/n)." shoto says, "thats true i guess. ya think people see us as elites, like we did the big three?" izuku asks, "probably. although since several of us are close in power, i doubt there is an agreed upon top three." shoto says while katsuki just rolls his eyes. "shut up! i heard something." you say as you peek around a corner. on the other side you see eijiro and tenya, looking for you. "shoto and izuku, you two try to take them out. me and katsuki are usually pretty destructive." you order. shoto sends ice along the floor while izuku activates one for all and jumps out. he immediately rushes for tenya while shoto tries to freeze eijiro. izuku is able to land a hit on tenya, knocking him down before punching him in the head. both of them then turn their attention to eijiro as he goes into unbreakable mode. "shoto! freeze him solid! he can only hold that form so long!" you order. after a few minutes on high guard eijiro finally turns back, before being met with a kick from izuku. "search these three rooms. between shoji and kyoka the villains already knows where we are." you say before running into the one on the right. while searching through drawers you hear the door close behind you. you look back to see nobody. "alright then tooru, lets go!" you say before overclocking x40. you then close your eyes and listen very closely, only to be met with a blunt pain in the back. you turn around to see a canon pointing at you through the window. "so momo too then." you say before the ceiling above you starts to crumble, out of the hole come kyoka, tsuyu, ochako, and mina. "so everyone then." you say before getting into a fighting stance.