chapter 102: resurrection?

*kyoka POV*

as soon as i got the text from aizawa i ran to his office. when i arrived i found him, all might, and nezu. "what is it?" i ask quickly, "well it seems the mercenary, robert chisaki might have a deal for us." all might explains, "a deal?" i ask, "yes. go suit up, be at the gates in five minutes." aizawa orders. after changing into my costume i wait at the gates, however while im waiting momo, ochako, and mina run up. "why are you in your hero suit? and why did you run off?" momo asks, "we might have a backup plan for waking (y/n) up, i dont know what else i can tell you though." i say honestly, "what are you three doing here?" aizawa asks as him and all might arrive, "well kyoka just randomly ran out of the dorms, we wanted to make sure she was okay." ochako explains, "everything is fine, please return to your dorms." all might says, "okay, but is it true that we have a backup plan for waking up (y/n)?" mina asks, "yes, if all goes well we will talk about it tomorrow. now leave." aizawa orders, as soon as he does the three girls begin to walk home.
"so where are we going?" i ask while we walk down the street. "about four blocks west, then two north." aizawa answers, "got it." i say.

after a while of walking we eventually arrived at an apartment complex. "we need to find room 12." aizawa says as we walk down the halls, eventually we find it and knock. "wonderful, come in." chisaki says. when you all enter you sit around a table. "so your offer?" all might asks, "yes! so as you know i was a bit of an informant for the pestilence, however i had no idea what they were doing. all i was told was that if i did what they said they could return my sons body, so i did just that. unbeknownst to me at the time, my son was a villain, and these people were kidnappers and rapists." the man explains, "what does that have to do with anything?" aizawa asks irritably, "im getting there. my quirk is called reconstruction, if i am completely familiar with something i can revert it to a past state, even curing death." chisaki explains, "so you were trying to revive overhaul?" i ask, "in a way, yes. however i never knew that side of him, i just wanted my son back. thinking about it now i see that there is no way for that, i saw his entire history. torturing a young girl, killing hundreds and then being killed by the protector. after i saw the U.A assembly and the newscast i knew i wanted to try and right my sons wrongdoings, so here is my deal. if i reconstruct (l/n) then i want both my charges for working with villains, and trespassing to disappear. i also want an attempt to get my real son back, if any of his body was recovered i would like to try to revert him to a stage before all this happened, if he is still as cruel as he was then feel free to lock him up." chisaki explains, "so you want us to give you an opportunity to revive one of the greatest villains ever?" all might asks, "no. i want a chance to get my son back, and in exchange i bring back one of the greatest heroes." he says. "jiro, during the time you were kidnapped did you ever see this man?" aizawa asks, "no, i only ever saw him on the camping trip." i say honestly, "okay. you have a deal. we will be picking you up here tomorrow at ten AM." all might says before all of you leave.

the next morning aizawa calls all of the girls to his office. "who have you told about what you saw last night?" he asks seriously, "well, we only told tsu and tooru, kyoka said she didnt know what she could tell even us." momo explains, "perfect. because there is a chance that by noon today both the greatest hero, and one of the greatest villains ever will both be alive." aizawa reveals, "(y/n) is coming back?!" tooru asks excitedly, "possibly, but if that works there is also a chance overhaul might return." he explains, "what? how?" ochako asks, "a mans quirk. you dont need to know the specifics, but be ready to leave here at the gates by nine thirty." he orders, "in casual clothes?" mina asks, "yes. and dont tell anyone. now leave." aizawa demands. on the walk back to the dorms everyone is pretty silent. "so is that where you went kyoka?" momo asks, breaking it. "yea, im kinda nervous though." i admit, "why?" tsu asks curiously, "because this guys quirk can reconstruct things, but what if (y/n) comes out different then when he went in? what if he is someone completely different? what if he doesnt love me?" i ask sadly, "im positive he will come back like is always does. thats whats so great about him right? he will do whatever it takes to save everyone, even just from emotional stress." ochako reassures, "your right." i say nervously.

a while later everyone is in the waiting room of the hospital, "okay, none of you have to watch this but i want to put the offer out, we have given the man reviving (y/n) his exact body measurements, however that means that (y/n) will slowly be pulled apart and then put back together. i dont expect it to be pretty." aizawa explains, "wait, will he feel pain?" tooru asks, "i dont know. thats another reason you might not want to watch." he answers, "i dont know about them, but im watching." i say confidently, "yea!" everyone agrees. "okay, then follow me." he orders. after following aizawa down several hallways we approach (y/n)s room. "oh, you all came?" recovery girl asks as we enter, "of course we did!" mina says, slightly offended. "whatever. just stay out of the way." after aizawa says this all six of us sit down.

"alright im gonna start. last chance to look away." chisaki warns, however when nobody does he continues. i notice that in come vital areas (y/n) starts to be ripped apart, his arms and legs then all pop off, as soon as this happens i see a single tear go down his cheek before his head is removed too. now with only his torso left his chest opens up, and his organs are all pulled out one by one. after this chisaki continues with his bones, muscles, then skin. eventually all that is left of (y/n) is a bunch of floating parts. "the worst is over, dont worry." aizawa says while matting me on the back, i look over at the other girls and see them all with tears streaming down their faces. when i turn back to (y/n), i see chisaki slowly returning him to his previous state from his feet up. after minutes of watching this it appears to be finished. "is it over?" ochako asks, "yes. he will probably still need a few hours of rest, but he isnt in critical condition anymore. or any condition for that matter." he explains. i then walk over to his bed and move my chair closer. "im gonna stay here." i say, "feel free, you can all stay for as long as you like." recovery girl says. a conversation continues behind me but i dont pay attention, all i can think about right now is whats in front of me. "please be the same (y/n)..." i whisper. suddenly i feel movement on my hand, i look at it and see he placed his hand on mine.

"try harder...to get rid of me...kyoka."