chapter 98: charge!

"no! you cant run in on your own!" izuku argues, "i can, and i will." you say while grabbing your costume and heading towards your room. "(y/n) i know you want to get her back! we all do! but if you attack them alone then you could die, how would that help kyoka in any way?" izuku asks, "what if it was ochako in there!? not only does ojiro now have access to her, but so does mineta!" you yell while entering your room. "i know, (y/n). but we both know that mineta was never interested in kyoka, as wrong as it was, in this situation its better." izuku explains when you exit in your costume. "it doesnt matter. im going." you say before pushing past izuku. "no you arent." shoto says before freezing you to the wall. "where were you?" izuku asks him, "waiting around the corner." he says simply. "let. me. out." you demand, "no, i dont think i will." shoto says.

two hours later you are finally released. "why not just break the ice?" ochako asks after hearing the story. "if i overclocked i would be at half my strength against the villains, i would have just used my overblasts but my hands were up against my chest." you explain bitterly. "lets go everyone! on the bus!" aizawa shouts while everyone boards it. "everyone remember, we only know a few quirks and what they look like. warp looks like dread and can teleport, death wraith has a black cloak and will kill you instantly if he touches you, a lanky woman has extreme strength, both mineta and ojiro, along with someone who controls time, and one who can shapeshift." aizawa explains, "so we need to avoid pretty much all of them." eijiro sums up, "unless you have a useful quirk, yes." aizawa answers. "hey (y/n), are you okay?" momo asks, "honestly? no. im not. i can only imagine what those bastards are doing to her..." you explain, "dont worry (y/n). we will get her back!" izuku says, "yea!" everyone agrees.

after a few more minutes the bus arrives, everyone gets off and you see a very large crowd of both police and heroes. suddenly, a cop runs over and says something to aizawa. "(y/n) go with him, there are a few people who need to talk to you." aizawa demands, you follow him and see both mika and kyotoku. "you never called us." mika says, "we were so worried!" kyotoku adds, "so am i." you admit. "why are you here, anyway?" you ask, "because i needed to talk to you. what are the odds she sees what you showed me at christmas?" kyotoku asks quietly, "nonzero, however we have a few things in place before that happens." you explain, "good. we still want grandchildren." mika jokes, "understood. you guys really shouldnt be here though, its gonna get really dangerous soon." you warn. "(y/n)! its almost time! aizawa wants you to return as soon as possible!" tenya says while running over to you, "alright. but (y/n). save my girl." kyotoku says before the two run away.

"now that we are all gathered, i want to remind everyone of our mission here. to save kyoka jiro, any villains we apprehend are just an added bonus! no police or students are authorized to engage in combat with death wraith, and any hero that does must remember that one touch kills!" all might announces when everyone gathers. "yea, cause im gonna follow that rule." you whisper to izuku, "oh right! you werent here. aizawa said that you, me, kacchan, shoto, eijiro, and tenya were allowed to, but in no way had to." izuku says, "got it." you say before turning your attention back to all might. "everyone should have been given sheets of paper on the known villains quirks, appearances, and names!" all might adds. "on three we attack! one...two!" all might says before taking a breath and charging a large air bullet, "three!" he shouts as he breaks down the wall.

you run in next to izuku and katsuki, the moment you enter the building you see several opponents. "scatter them!" the lanky woman shouts, the ground then opens up into several different holes, all of them having more villains inside. by the time the ground was closed up only you, izuku, aizawa, ochako, tooru, all might, and fat gum were left. "dammit!" fat gum yells, "its like the overhaul raid all over again." izuku comments, "focus!" you shout while looking at the villains. the lanky woman with strength, a man with a shovel head, a teenage girl, and mineta all stand there. "ochako! tooru! stay back!" you order, "why (y/n)? scared of me?!" mineta asks, "no, just didnt want them to get blood on them." you say before sending a x40 overblast at mineta. the overblast was large enough however, that it also knocked the teenager to the side. "(y/n)! no lethal force!" aizawa yells, "i wish it was lethal. he wont die, just sleep for a long time." you comment. suddenly the lanky woman runs straight at you, however izuku intercepts her and they begin to fight. you look to your left and see the man with a shovel head stuck inside fat gum, and aizawa sparring with the girl. "interesting...well, im bored now. bye!" the teenager says before vanishing. "warp." you warn, "is everyone okay?" izuku asks while running over, you look behind him to see the woman knocked out, stuck in the wall. "yea, lets keep moving!" you say before running towards the wall behind them. you use another overblast to break through it, only to see several doors. "izuku and ochako take the right one. me, tooru, and aizawa have the middle. fat gum and all might you take the left." you order before running through your door. 

"how nice to see you again (y/n)..."