chapter 97: planning

"where is jiro?" the instant aizawa says this your heart drops, you look at all your classmates but see her nowhere. 'but she passed...she should be here!' you think, "(y/n), what happened?" aizawa asks calmly, you begin to break down, without overclocking you run around the building as fast as you can. "KYOKA!?!" you shout, "oh, dont be so upset..." you look up to see a cloaked figure. "wh-who are you?" you ask through tears, "my name is death wraith...dont attack me now, think of how many people i could kill in a matter of seconds." he warns, "now i wouldnt recommend  wasting your time looking for her...somebody already found her." as soon as he finishes talking you see warp teleport him away. "no..." you say as you fall to your knees, within seconds you are a sobbing ball on the floor. "(y/n)! get back here!" you hear aizawa yell behind you, however when he sees you he stops, "they have her..." you whisper, "what are you talking about?" he asks worriedly, "the pestilence. i failed her, they got kyoka." you say guiltily, "come on, we attack tomorrow afternoon." aizawa says, "thats not soon enough. im going. now." you say as you stand up, "no you arent. you already are low on energy from using your quirk so much." aizawa argues, "that wont stop me." you say as you begin walking steadily towards the exit. when the rest of your class sees your face they all know what happened. "midoriya! take his quirk!" aizawa demands, "got it!" izuku says before puncturing your skin with one of his spikes, "no! i need to save her." you argue, "(y/n) if you run in there now you will die." ochako says, "fine. i wont attack them yet. dont follow me." you say as you begin sprinting down the road.

after a while you are forced to stop, you can barely breathe. 'where the hell am i?' you think as you look around, 'some sort of neighborhood.' you think before spotting a certain house. you run over and knock on the door. "hello? oh (y/n)." a man says as he opens the door, "we need to talk." you demand before walking inside, "whats wrong?" a woman asks as she walking into the room. "its kyoka, i failed, they took her." you say before starting to cry again, "what?" kyotoku asks in disbelief, "they fucking took her!" you yell, "who?" mika asks cautiously, "the pestilence. its taking all my willpower not to march in there and fucking kill them all." you say bitterly, "i thought you were taking your provisional licence exam." mika says, "we were, she got captured by kamui woods and then..." you stop as realization hits you. "fuck..." you whisper, "(y/n) are you okay? you never swear this much." kyotoku asks, "ill call you when i get more information." you say before running back out their front door. 'fifteen minutes to U.A.' you think as you run faster.

when you arrive you burst into nezus office, "why, hello (y/n)." he says, "kamui woods is a traitor." you say bluntly, "actually, he is not." a voice says, you turn to see shoto sitting in a chair, "what do you mean?" you ask, "kamui woods was in a meeting with edgeshot during the licencing exam, we have reason to believe the pestilence might have a shapeshifter. like toga." nezu explains, "so we have nothing..." you say, "not necessarily, the hideout they revealed is still the only area we have ever seen them, as im sure you know the attack will be tomorrow afternoon." nezu says, "do we have enough manpower?" you ask, "yes. everyone from the overhaul raid will be there, along with all of class 1A, U.A staff, endeavor, hawks, mirko, best jeanist, mt lady, kamui woods, and edgeshot." nezu explains. "why are you here shoto?" you ask curiously, "i was explaining everything that happened." he replys simply.

later that evening you were just sitting in kyokas room, feeling guilty. "i thought i might find you here." mina says as she opens the door, "hey mina." you say, "(y/n) are you gonna be okay to help tomorrow?" mina asks, "of course i am." you say, "okay, well a few of us were gonna play some games, would you like to join us?" she asks hopefully, "sure." you say before standing up and following her to her room. "okay guys! (y/n) agreed!" mina says when you enter the room, looking around you see sero, kaminari, eijiro, tooru, and katsuki. "great! so what are we gonna play?" tooru asks, "truth or dare!" mina announces.
once everyone gets settled down sero starts. "bakugo, truth or dare?" he asks, "truth, shithead." he replys, "is it true that you and hagakure are a couple?" sero asks, "yes." katsuki replys.
"mina, truth or dare?" katsuki asks, "dare!" mina replys with a grin, "give (y/n) a hug. he needs it." katsuki says, "okay!" mina says before tackling you to the ground.
"kaminari, truth or dare?" mina asks, "uh, i guess truth." kaminari answers, "if you could kill one person and get away with it, who would you kill?" she asks, "death wraith." kaminari replys with a scowl, "why him specifically?" mina asks curiously, "because he took jiro!" he replys like shes an idiot, "does somebody have a crush?" sero teases without thinking, "dude, how fucking stupid are you? not only is her boyfriend, that could kill you easily, is sitting right there, she was just fucking kidnapped!" katsuki yells, "and to answer your question, no! of course not! we are just friends, not only does she have a boyfriend, i dont think of her that way." kaminari explains, "yea sero, that was a pretty dumb ass move, if i expected it from anyone it would be kaminari." you joke, "oh, come on! i take it back, my answer is (y/n)." kaminari counters, "you can try." you tease, "actually (y/n), right now kaminari would win. izuku didnt give back your quirk yet, remember?" mina asks, "i did, but he wouldnt have." you argue. "calm down guys, i think thats probably enough for tonight." eijiro says, defusing the situatin.

the next morning you walk downstairs to see e everyone walking around, talking about the raid. "(y/n)! i need to give back your quirk!" izuku says as he runs over, after he returns it you ask him a question. "what time exactly is this thing starting?" you ask, "in two hours." izuku answers. "okay, ill se you there. i need to get changed." you say, "what do you mean?" izuku asks worriedly, "im getting back my girlfriend."