chapter 81: the aftermath

when you get back to the dorms you see everyone waiting in the common room. "(y/n)!" ochako says excitedly when she sees you, "hey guys." you reply tiredly, "where is izuku?" tenya asks, "resting." you lie, "dude, i honestly cant believe that we all made it out okay..." kaminari says in disbelief. "i can, do you realize that the most heroic people on the planet were all there? i mean we had (y/n), izuku, all might, shoto, katsuki, endeavor, hawks, fat gum, and even more!" eijiro explains, "true. hey, does this mean the rules about leaving the dorms are over?" sero asks, "yea." you reply simply. "how long are we gonna have off school?" mina asks, "at least tomorrow, but i dont have any real idea." you answer before sitting down on the couch. "does anyone have plans for tonight?" mina asks curiously, "me and sero are playing video games if you wanna join." kaminari offers, "well, im not sure if we are still but me and tsu were planning on doing another couples game." tooru says, "i would be fine with that." momo says, "sure." shoto agrees, "im fine if (y/n) is." kyoka says, "ill do it." you agree. "if deku is okay by then then we will too!" ochako says excitedly, "me and eijiro are already there!" mina agrees, "perfect. everyone meet in (y/n)s room around six." tsuyu says.

later that afternoon izuku comes back and returns your quirk, he is also filled in. "what if we invite kacchan too? he can help tooru host since now tsu is actually playing the game." izuku suggests, "sure!" tooru agrees happily, "did i hear my name?" katsuki asks as he enters the room, "yep! meet us in (y/n)s room around six!" tooru demands. "fine." he says before walking away. after dinner you decide to head to your room. 'i need to pick up a bit.' you think as you clean up some dirty clothes. suddenly you hear a knock on the door, you look at the clock and see that its six on the dot. "come in!" you shout before sitting on your bed, after you hear the door open in comes everyone except mina. "why is she always late?" you ask jokingly, "i dont know dude." eijiro says tiredly, "im not late!" mina says as she jumps out of your closet, "why are you in my closet?" you ask in confusion, "to surprise you!" she replys excitedly. "whatever, why am i here?" katsuki asks while all the couples sit down. "we are playing the couples game! me and you are the hosts!" tooru announces excitedly.

"okay! first game, whos more likely to, everyone will go once." tooru explains, katsuki then hands everyone two pieces of paper, one black, one white. "if you answer the boy raise the black one, for the girl white." he explains, "okay first question! (y/n) and kyoka, who is more likely to kill kaminari?" tooru asks, you both raise black. "okay! number two, who is the alpha?" katsuki asks, you raise white while kyoka raises black. "well, we all know its (y/n) he is just too nice to say it." katsuki reasons while everyone just nods in agreement. "question three, who is more likely to cheat?" tooru asks, "define cheat." kyoka demands, "having a relationship beyond family or friendship while still having one with the other." tooru says, you both raise black, "im positive neither of us would cheat for real, however i have pretended to before." you say, "toga?" kyoka questions, "yep. just fake flirting though." you confirm. "question four, who would win in a fight?" katsuki asks with a smirk, you both raise white. "unfortunately me." kyoka says in frustration. "okay, last one! in a battle royale situation, its only you two left, either you die or the other person, who dies?" tooru asks, you then both raise black. "even if i didnt fight him he would fucking kill himself." kyoka says with a smirk, "true." you agree.

after everyone else goes you move on to the next game, "kiss, marry, kill!" tooru announces, "obviously just hypothetical though." katsuki adds, "(y/n) kiss, marry, kill: ochako, momo, kyoka." tooru says evily, "can i kill myself?" you joke, "uh, i guess kiss ochako, marry kyoka, and im sorry momo but i feel like this is the least weird option for you." you explain.
"kyoka. kaminari, sero, mina." katsuki says, "oh! the bakusquad!" tooru squeals, "kiss sero because he woulnt make a big deal out of it, marry mina, and kill kaminari." kyoka replies simply, "why not marry kaminari?" tooru asks, "because i would rather marry mina then that idiot." kyoka says, "dont worry baby! i accept!" mina jokes.
"your not safe mina. (y/n), kaminari, mineta." tooru says, "uh, kiss kaminari, marry (y/n), and murder mineta." mina answers, "isnt that illegal?" shoto points out, "i dont care! i am not marrying any of them." mina says stubbornly.
"alright eijiro. tooru, izuku, tsu." katsuki says with a smirk, "kiss tsu, marry tooru, sorry izuku." eijiro answers, "honestly, i thought i was gonna kick the bucket." tooru admits, "of course not!" eijiro says.
"tenya. izuku, ochako, shoto." tooru says, "oh! now the dekusquad!" mina says excitedly, "well i would suppose i would kiss shoto, marry ochako, and have to kill izuku." tenya says, "why do i keep dying?" izuku asks, "well imagine if it was real, you and (y/n) would sacrifice yourselves in an instant." tooru points out.
"tsu. tokoyami, koda, momo." katsuki says, "kiss koda, marry momo, kill tokoyami." she replys simply, "to be honest this isnt nearly as juicy as i thought it would be. everyone is just picking each other!" tooru says.
"shoto! katsuki, izuku, momo." tooru says, "kiss izuku, marry momo, kill katsuki." shoto says.
"ignoring that, momo. (y/n), eijiro, kyoka." kastuki says, "kiss (y/n), kill eijiro, and marry kyoka." momo replys.
"alright, izuku. ochako, mineta, tsu." katsuki says, "well obviously kiss tsu, marry ochako, and kill mineta." he says.
"last one! ochako. (y/n), katsuki, eijiro." tooru says evilly, "but they are all my big brothers!" she argues, "just answer the question!" mina says, "fine, kiss katsuki, marry eijiro, and kill (y/n)." she says, "why not (y/n)?" eijiro asks, "because that would be so weird!" ochako says. "i think thats enough for tonight guys, go to bed." you demand.