chapter 62: back home.

its has been two weeks since the hurricane, in that time you have been in complete isolation, you only had on real meal, and you got water twice. when you arrive at the new dorms you are surprised to see everyone still awake. "what are you all still doing up? its past midnight." you say when you walk in. "(y/n)!" ochako yells running up to you, "are you two okay?!" kyoka asks worriedly, "i need an answer to that too, how long did they have you, and what did they do?" you ask, "t-they got me a week ago, they didnt do anything, just locked me in a room." momo says, "good. i didnt want to have to kill ore villains." you say menacingly. "i cant believe your back!" mina says while hugging you, "how did you beat all the villains?" izuku asks, "well, i went x30 so theres that, i punched toga through a wall, and kicked kurogiri in the neck." you eplain, "what about the others?" tenya asks, "well..." you glance at momo and she nods, "its a long story, aizawa should have something for you all to watch." you say. "yes i do." he says behind you, "how long have you been there?" you ask in surprise. "come on." he says walking to the TV.

after you all sit down he turns it on. "okay...well, it all started when i heard izuku scream, i checked on him and he said he had a vision of me being kidnapped, i brought him into my room with the girls but it turned out ochako heard, she woke up the other girls and i promised i wasnt going to die any time soon. when they all went back to sleep toga revealed herself, she took ochako hostage to make be cooperate she also slightly cut her neck. when is asked to change i wrote down a note in the bathroom explaining what to do, aizawa should have that. i also put on my hero suits jacket, i got in a duffel bag and they brought me to a warehouse. for three days they tortured me, but only small beatings. thats when i saw the first press conference, after two more days they showed me that they had momo, shigaraki told me that after we watched the press conference i had to make a choice. either i could rape her and we would both go free, or i could let them rape her. while they were setting up the TV dabi told me something, that he would help me escape, he didnt like rapists. when mic screamed i beat up toga and kurogiri, dabi shot fire at shigaraki. i also told momo to run, i saw shigaraki crouching over dabi, before he killed him, dabi said: 'i regret nothing. i am touya todoroki, tell shoto im sorry.' before dying, i kicked shigaraki in the head and then aizawa showed up." after it ended everyone is speechless. "w-what?" shoto asks in confusion. "do you know anyone named touya?" aizawa asks, "y-yea...he was my older brother, he went miing years ago." shoto explains, he then stands up. "im sorry, this is a lot to take in...my best friend just escaped villains, my girlfriend was almost raped, i-i finally found my brother..." he says before walking away. izuku immediately gets up to talk to him, "wait izuku, let him have some time to think, ill go check on him in a bit." momo says. "okay." izuku says sitting back down. "are there any questions?" aizawa asks, "yea, if (y/n) wouldnt have defeated the villains, what would you have chosen?" kaminari asks, "even if i didnt have a plan i wouldnt do that, i would play along until i was untied and then kamikaze if i had too." you say bluntly. "so dabi is dead, and the villains were arrested again?" katsuki asks, "well, the only villain i can say definitely didnt die was toga, but i kicked shigaraki in the head and kurogiri in the neck so." you say, "but yes, unfortunately dabi died." you add. 

"momo what was going through your mind while this was all happening?" tooru asks, "w-well...i was terrified, my worst nightmare was coming true...b-but i knew it wouldnt be as bad as it could be." momo says nervously, "what do you mean?" eijiro asks, "w-well, the worst thing would be the v-villains doing it...b-but i knew (y/n) wouldnt let that happen." she says quietly. "wait, are you saying you would be okay with (y/n) doing it!?" kaminari asks, "please dont take it the wrong way! if you were told you either had to do it with your dad or be raped by villains what would you choose?" she asks defensively, "im just saying it would be better." she adds. "momo. chill. i know even if they had a gun to his head, (y/n) would get permission, and if it made you uncomfortable he would find a way to protect you." kyoka says calmly, "i-i think its time for bed." momo says quietly, "yes. you all still have school tomorrow. (y/n) dont push yourself too hard." aizawa says before walking away. "and yaoyorozu. shit, i would choose (y/n) over villains, anyone here would." he adds before walking away. "true." ochako agrees, "what?" izuku asks confused, "your her number one, dont worry, she would kill to do it with you." you joke. "(y/n)!" ochako yells in embarrassment. "you alll go to bed, im gonna check on shoto." you say while walking away. "dont go to our side! wait out here when your done!" tooru yells.

when you find shotos room you knock on his door. "who is it?" he asks, "uh, boo." you say, "come in (y/n)." he says tiredly. "are you okay?" you ask when you sit down, "yes...but for the first time i dont believe her." shoto says sadly, "what?" you ask confused, "she said they just locked her in a room. i dont believe her. especially not after the video." shoto explains, "i promise you, nothing happened too her, i know why she was nervous and upset but i need you to understand the position she was in." you explain, "okay. what happened?" shoto asks, "she was afraid you would dump her, that kyoka would hate her, and everyone would think she was weird." you explain, "what? nobody would think that." shoto says, "just wait, basically you heard the options the villains gave us, momo didnt know if it would be safe for me to try and escape. basically, in a forced situation she considered cheating on you with me and us escaping a better alternative then getting raped by villains." you explain. "of course it is." shoto says bluntly, "yea, thats what aizawa said, he also said he doubted anyone in the room would prefer the villains. nobody argued." you say. "wow, the girls i obviously expected, but some of the boys are a surprise." shoto says with a smile. "i hate to bring this up, but about your brother." when you say this you see him sadden, "i want you to know that he told me he was a stain follower, he didnt just want chaos and murder, he wanted a fair society and from what he said it sounded like he has saved rape victims before, in fact without him i dont think i would have survived." you explain, "but he was still a villain..." shoto say, "maybe, but i want you to know that on the other side of my vest i am putting his picture." you tell him, "why?" shoto asks confused, "well, my left side are the people i want to protect, the people i fight for. on the right are going to be the people i failed to protect." you explain, "that is very nice. thank you."