chapter 132: why so serious?

the next day you and the girls spar pretty much all day, however when your done aizawa walks into the gym. "took you seven long enough." he says tiredly, "you were watching?" tooru asks, "we have cameras all over school grounds, i was watching to make sure nobody went too far." he explains with a shrug, "fair enough. im exhausted now though." ochako sighs, "is that a problem? without your stamina how will you spend special time with izuku?" mina teases, "ashido thats enough." aizawa orders as ochako starts blushing aggressively. "ochako relax. its normal to have a love life." tsuyu says bluntly, "you know what? im leaving." you say before walking quickly out of the gym.
when you arrive back at the dorms everyone in the common room goes silent. "what did katsuki do?" you ask jokingly, "it wasnt me this time!" he shouts, "well, i regret to inform you that sato made a cake for everyone to share, however someone ate it all." tenya explains. "they what?" you turn around to see mina standing there with a murderous look on her face, "mina look, we can talk about this." eijiro says, "it was you!" mina yells angrily, "well, not exactly? denki told me there was more!" eijiro snitches, "(y/n). be my attack dog." mina demands, "uh, why?" you ask, "because im tired. now beat up kaminari!" she orders. you walk over and flick him on the forehead. "there. if you want cake that badly, just ask sato." you reason, "good idea!" she agrees before running up the stairs.

later that evening everyone meets in the common room. "why did you want us ashido?" tokoyami asks, "because everyone is being too serious! with (y/n) actually fighting back and getting all those gross scars, it hasnt been very fun!" mina explains, "what does that have to do with the rest of us?" shoji asks, "we should play a game!" tooru suggests, "oh god." you say, "(y/n) gets the idea! sero truth or dare?" mina asks, "oh, no." katsuki says worriedly. "dare." sero replies, "go outside and try to repel down the dorms." mina says with a smirk. a few minutes after him running outside you hear a loud thud and he runs inside. "done!" he says with a smile.

"now kaminari, truth or dare?" sero asks, "dare." denki replies instantly. "make jiro laugh." sero says. "fine, bakugo get over here!" denki says as he stands up, "the hell are you doing dunce face?!" katsuki yells as he approaches. denki puts his and on katsukis shoulder and releases massive electricity. after a few seconds he turns into his dumb mode. "you moron!" kyoka says with a laugh.

after a few minutes denki returns to normal and katsuki wakes up. "(y/n) truth or dare?" denki asks, "truth." you answer, "are you hiding anything else from us? like with dread and all that." he asks, "no. why would i hide anything? i promise that i would never lie to you." you say with a fake smile. tenya looks like hes about to say something, however you interrupt him. "well, i am hiding a few things, although i doubt you want to know." you say, "what are they?" sero asks confusedly, "well, lets just say that my training with the girls today was very interesting." you say while glancing at izuku. "oh! that!" mina remember with a grin, "what?" eijiro asks, "girl stuff." she answers with a giggle.

"alright, izuku truth or dare?" you ask, "dare!" he replys confidently. "remember a while ago when ochako was dared to make you flustered, and then she straddled you? your turn! make ochako flustered, bonus points if she passes out like you did!" you say. his confidence immediately falls apart and he starts blushing. "(y/n)!" ochako says angrily, "yes?" you ask innocently. before she can continue yelling at you, izuku pokes her shoulder. "h-hey ochako?" he asks, "what?" she asks, "did you know that the first day of school, i thought you looked really cute in the uniform?" izuku asks, "wait, really?! i dont think it looks all that good." ochako says, "well, everything looks really good on you." when izuku says this they both start blushing.

"uh, shoji truth or dare?" izuku asks nervously, "truth." shoji answers. "did you know any of us before U.A?" izuku asks, "no. i shared a testing site with bakugo, but besides that nothing." he explains.