chapter 63: first day back

after talking to shoto you return to the common space. "there you are!" mina says excitedly, "is shoto okay?" momo asks, "yea, i explained everything to him and his exact response was, 'of course it is.' you have nothing to worry about." you tell her, "well thats a relief." momo says happily, "now come on (y/n)! we have something to show you!" ochako says excitedly, "okay, where is it?" you ask, "just follow us." tsuyu says while walking away. after a few minutes you walk past all of your dorm rooms and stand in front of a new door. "why is this here?" you ask, "nezu had it specially built!" tooru says, when you walk in you see a room with a bunch of  couches, a table, a TV, and some games. "they made us a sleepover room." kyoka says, "yep! and we can invite anyone in other classes here too!" mina explains, "awesome guys." you say with a smile, "oh, and sorry but your room is pretty empty, its the front one still." momo says, "its fine, goodnight guys." you say walking away, "goodnight (y/n)!" thay all yell.

the next morning after rushing to get ready you and the girls walk to school. "are you excited (y/n)?" kyoka asks, "yea! its been so long." you reply, "come on! ill race you there!" mina says before running off, you all begin running after her because you dont want to lose. "no running in the halls!" tenya yells when you speed past him, when you get to the classroom you look around t osee that you won. "dangit (y/n), even after getting kidnapped your still fatster!" mina pouts, "(y/n) you shouldnt be running, ease yourself into exercise again." izuku says, "im fine izuku, i was locked up too long, besides the instant i stood up for the first time in weeks i beat their asses." you say, "(y/n) take it easy. everyone sit down." aizawa says when he sits down. "i have a few announcements today, first of all your new assignment. being popular is a big part of being a hero, for this assignment your task is to get a brand deal of some sort. depending on what you can get will change your grade" aizawa explains, "how are we supposed to do that!? we just started our second years!" mina says, "use the connections from your internships and hero studies." aizawa says bluntly, "other than that, the midterms are in three weeks, the sports festival in four, and you will also need to make a presentation for your brand deal." aizawa says. "but one thing for right now, i think it is long overdue...voting on a class representative for your second year." aizawa explains, "that makes sense, now we know more about each other and who to trust." eijiro says. "exactly. everyone cast your votes and get this over with." aizawa says before laying down. 'who should i vote for?' you think as you look around the room. 'tenya? eijiro? izuku...thats it!' you think. after writing down your answer you put it at the front and sit back down. "okay, (y/n) has eighteen votes, yaoyorozu has one, and iida has one." aizawa announces, "what? who didnt vote for (y/n)?" mina asks, "well i just thought iida was doing a good job..." sato says in embarrassment. "true, although i voted for momo." you say offhandedly.  "well, (y/n) is the class rep, who is vice rep?" aizawa asks, "give it to tenya." momo says, "okay then, iida it is." aizawa says.

after a few classes its finally time for lunch, however aizawa wanted you to stay behind. "whats up?" you ask him when everyone leaves, "i just wanted to fill you in, there have been two more 'villain' attacks since you were kidnapped, we made a robot to simulate a nomu but bakugo, midoriya, todoroki, and jiro comepletely destroyed it, they were mad. especially when we told them that the robot is what took you." aizawa says with a smirk, "kirishima also was extremely protective of the girls during the exercises, he had them with him at all times." aizawa adds, "im glad i can help motivate them even when im gone." you say with a smile, "you should be. i also wanted to warn you that there will be a 'villain' attack again today, i wanted to warn you so you know to keep tabs on where everyone is. along with you and midoriya, we also told bakugo, kirishima, todoroki, and jiro the truth." aizawa explains, "we were afraid they would kill someone." he adds.

when you are finally able to get lunch you join the girls table. "oh! hey (y/n), what did aizawa want to talk to you about?" mina asks, "nothing important." you say, deflecting the question. kyoka then looks at you suspiciously so you slightly nod. "well, what are you gonna do for the brand deal (y/n)?" ochako asks, "i have an idea, it might not work though." you say, "i am going to contact uwabami, perhaps i could be on another commercial?" momo says, "thats smart, im gonna see if i can do anything at the aquarium." tsuyu says, "fun! by the way (y/n), we invited a few other girls and we are gonna have a girls night tonight in the sleepover room." ochako explains, "okay, ill be sure to keep it down." you say, tooru then looks at you like your an idiot, "you too (y/n)." she demands, "i know you guys trust me, but i dont want to weird out any of the oth-" "we already asked them! everyone is fine with it." mina says, cutting you off. "fine. who all is coming?" you ask, "well, obviously us, then also itsuka, ibara, mei, eri, and nejire," kyoka says, "okay, when are they coming over?" you ask, "tonight at eight." tsuyu replys, "alright. ill be there."