chapter 60: oh no...

"okay toga lets go." you say when you exit the bathroom, "good...now get in this bag." she says holding out a duffel bag. "(y-y/n) p-please d-dont!" ochako says, "im sorry. i have to." you say before getting in the bag. a while later the bag is opened and when you peek outside you see a warehouse. "welcome to your new home (y/n)...and your last."

*kyoka POV*

after (y/n) reassured us we all went to sleep, him and izuku just kept talking for a while. the next day we were all woken up by ochako screaming and sobbing, while clutching her bleeding neck. "what!? what happened!?" i ask when i wake up to see her bloody neck. "(y/n)...h-he...went with her." she sobs, "tsuyu go get aizawa." i demand, "mina get the rest of the class." i add before hugging ochako. "its okay...d-did (y/n) do this?" i ask nervously. "no...just wait" she says sadly. a little while later aizawa gathers everyone in the reception area. "other than the girls, did everyone do okay during the hurricane?" aizawa asks, "yea! thanks to (y/n), katsuki, and tenya we all were fine!" eijiro says, "well i have some bad news." aizawa says sadly, "first let me read this note from (y/n). 'izuku is in his closet, toga got in through his window, she threatened the girls so i had to go with her, when all the students are out of harms way, i want you to hold a press conference with aizawa, nezu, mic, and all might, do NOT try to get me, thats what they want, during the press conference make mic scream as loud as he can, hopefully i should hear it over the leagues TV. then i will escape.' (y/n) was kidnapped last night, it was toga from the league, she cut urarakas throat slightly to force him to obey." aizawa explains. "what?" tenya asks in confusion. "toga threatened to murder the girls if he didnt follow orders, he got into a duffel bag, and was kidnapped." aizawa says bluntly, "so we are gonna save him, right?" eijiro asks, "no. we will do what he said, and hope." he says sadly, "was there anything else he left?" i ask, "yea, after that message he also wrote, 'i love you all, you mean the world to me, im sorry if i dont return. from (y/n).' i hope you all realize that the only reason (y/n) isnt dead yet is because of you all, if it werent for you he would have fought to his last breath, he most likely would have died." aizawa explains. "so what do we do?" ochako asks sadly, "we hold a press conference, then we hope (y/n) escapes, we will also be on the look out for any signs of struggle or large explosions." aizawa says. "he better be okay..." mina says, "yea...we are all very upset about this, and i also want to add bakugo, that many people reacted the same way when you were kidnapped, however do not take it personally how it is causing a larger effect. (y/n) is at least on good terms with everyone in the class, and we have already almost lost him several times." aizawa explains, "i know...i should have been stronger...i shouldnt have left." katsuki says guiltily, "no. even if (y/n) fought back uraraka would be dead, he decided he would rather be kidnapped and possibly tortured then see her die." aizawa explains, "now all we can do is wait." he adds.

*(y/n) POV*

two days  after getting kidnapped you are looking shigaraki in the eyes, by his side are kurogiri, toga, and dabi. "how are you today, dread?" kurogiri asks, "pretty bruised. maybe a broken nose." you joke, "how can you be joking at a time like this dread!? we are going to rape your little friends!" shigaraki says angrily, "no you wont. any one of them could beat you in a fight, too bad they wont be coming for me, i told them not too. nobody will. im the only person you will be getting." you say confidently. "what!? when did you do that?" toga asks confused, "you really think all i wanted to do was change? i wrote them a note, they will announce on live television what i wrote down, i dont know when though." you say offhandedly. "well thats too bad, i guess we will just have to kill you." dabi says, "okay." you reply blankly. "come on, we will return tomorrow. he wont get any food or water today." shigaraki says while walking out the door.

a few days later you wake up in a bar. "didnt you all do this already?" you joke, "shut up! your silly press conference is on!" shigaraki says angrily. when the TV turns on you see ochako, kyoka, aizawa, and all might. "we know that (y/n) (l/n) was kidnapped, what plans do you have of rescue?" a reporter asks, "well, we at U.A fully trust (y/n), he was able to leave a note explaining what happened, however in the note he said not to rescue him, we dont know how many villains there are, or even if he is alive." all might explains sadly, "so you are going to leave him to die!?" another reporter asks, "no. we are respecting the last wish of a hero, he has helped save hundreds, the only reason all might was able to defeat all for one was because (y/n) overclocked him, he also defeated overhaul, which saved several people including uraraka over there, and a young girl named eri." aizawa says defensively. "kyoka jiro, you have gone on record to say that (y/n) is your boyfriend, do you think he is alive?" a female reporter asks, "i have no doubt he is alive, he is the most powerful person i know, on top of that he is beyond selfless, the only reason he hasnt completely destroyed the villains is because he promised he would come home alive, otherwise he would basically self destruct, so if the villains try to kill him they will have another thing coming." kyoka explains, "yea, he promised he would come home to us, he isnt going to let the villains win anytime soon." ochako adds, "we have full confidence that no matter what the villains will be defeated, unfortunately the fate of (y/n) is uncertain." all might says before the tv is turned off. "is that true!? are you holding back!?" shigaraki asks angrily, "yes. if i wanted to i could destroy the earth, the only reason you arent all dead is because i promised i would come home."