chapter 49:the deadliest task yet: parents.

"hey (y/n)!" ochako greets you when you get back to the bunker, "hey ochako!" you return, "by the way, i was wondering if you wanted to go meet our parents today, the girls and i figured we should all go together so our parents will know everyone!" she says, "sure, when do you want to leave?" you ask, "how does ten minutes sound?" she asks "fine by me." you reply.

fifteen minutes later you were at ochakos house, all the other girls came along. ochako then knocks on the door, "oh! ochako, good to see you!" a man says opening the door, "who are they?" he asks eyeing you, "these are my friends you wanted to meet." she says, "right! everyone come in please." he says. "my name is, christian by the way." he says, "nice to meet you sir!" mina says. we then walk in and see two couches, "you guys sit down, ill stand." you say, "what? no its my house im fine" ochako says, "you know you arent going to win" you say "fine." she says. "oh! great you arrived, my name is luci." a woman that looks just like ochako says, "hello luci" you say with a smile. "so, why dont you introduce yourselves?" christian asks, "well dad, this is tooru, mina, tsu, momo, kyoka, and (y/n)" ochako says pointing at us all, "so your the famous (y/n)?" luci asks, "apparently?" you say confused, "your name is a pretty common one in this house, almost every time ochako calls us she mentions you" christian says. "oh, i didnt know that." you say looking at ochako who just shrugs. "so, are you two a couple or something?" luci asks, you then see kyoka get visibly stressed, "no, kyoka is actually my girlfriend, ochako is like my little sister." you explain, "oh, well thats nice." christian says, "besides she has someone far better than me." you add, she then glares at you, "does she now?" luci asks suspiciously, "(y/n)! i didnt tell them yet!" ochako scolds you, "well, i thought it had been long enough." you say, "how long ago did you get together?" christian asks, "e-early spring..." ochako replys, "what!? why didnt you tell us? he isnt with you just for your looks is he?" christian asks starting to get upset. "no. izuku is even more innocent and awkward then her, they have both liked each other all school year, it was only then when ochako worked up enough courage to tell him." you explain. "so hes a good kid?" luci asks, "absolutely, he is the kind of person that would die happy if he saved one person." you say. "good. now on to why we wanted to see you, can you all explain the current gender separations? they did a very poor job." christian says, "well, after the USJ there werent enough boy dorms, they had me and a couple other trustworthy ones in the running, the last two of us just had the girls vote, they voted for me, so my dorm is on the girls side. what they meant by sharing appliances the girls can answer." you say. "why? are you scared of my dad (y/n)?" ochako teases, "not really, he seems like a kind man. i just dont know how to explain it in less than an hour." you explain, "simple! we share baths, locker rooms, toilets, and stuff like that!" mina says while you just facepalm, "ochako, please explain, or kyoka, or anyone except mina." you say, "we do share the bathrooms however if any of us feel uncomfortable we all have private ones too, (y/n) usually tries to go to the boys side when it comes to baths and locker rooms, but one of us usually makes him stay." tooru says, "why?isnt that awkward for whoever didnt invite hime?" luci asks, "nah, even when we drag him in he changes in the corner facing the wall. we have told him he didnt have to but he does it anyway." ochako says, "what about baths?" christian asks worriedly, "well, we all just know and trust him, if anyone feels embarrassed being seen by him its his own girlfriend." momo explains, "so he has seen you all naked?" luci asks, "yea, i think so, several times against his will though." mina says giggling. "she flashed me. just because she knows i hate it." you say deadpanned. "doesnt your girlfriend mind?" christian asks, "nah, her family adopted him so they are siblings now, and for the other girls i still dont mind, they are all happy with their men and i know (y/n) would never think of them in that way." kyoka says, "one last thing, momo are you okay? same to you (y/n), we saw the press conference." luci says, "of course! we had a conversation about it beforehand anyway, and i knew even if he did turn evil and start killing us he wold never do that." momo says, "yea, im okay, i just dont like it when people assume they know everything." you say sadly,  "well, thank you for coming over!" luci says. after you get outside tsuyu asks, "how about my place next? my brother and sister are home right now." "yes!" ochako says excitedly, "before i do another bad, has anyone told their parents about your relationships?" you ask, "i have not told mine." momo says, "no, we told ours."