chapter 95: the return

as soon as iida gets recovery girl to tooru everyone goes back to the dorms. a week and a half later you are finally called to the staff meeting room. "okay, so as you all know (y/n) can return if everyone in this room agrees." nezu says. you look around to see nezu, snipe, hound dog, midnight, present mic, aizawa, all might, recovery girl, cementoss, thirteen, ectoplasm, and vlad king. "well does anyone not vote yes?" aizawa asks, "well, i would like to ask him a few questions." midnight says. "whatever." aizawa says as she begins to talk again, "do you think ojiro jumped on the opportunity to expell you because he was part of the pestilence?" midnight asks, "maybe. but he also just hates me." you say bluntly, "why did your class agree in the first place?" ectoplasm asks, "because of a misunderstanding. the girls thought i didnt trust them when in reality i was making sure their families were safe." you answer. "alright, well i vote yes. any objections?" nezu asks, when everyone shakes their heads he continues. "then it is decided! you will return to your class tomorrow, you may move your things back into your dorm now as well." nezu says before you walk out.

"why are you carrying a box?" ochako asks while you are carrying some things to your dorm, "i got a yes! im back in the class!" you say happily, "really?!" she asks, "yep!" you say before giving her a hug. "could you go see if anyone can help me move these boxes?" you request. within a few minutes you had eijiro, izuku, tenya, and katsuki helping you. "so katsu-bro, how is your relationship with tooru going?" eijiro asks, "pretty well. although since ojiro threw her in the lake she has been very jumpy, im trying to work on my short temper so i dont startle her." katsuki explains, "good idea kacchan!" izuku says with a smile. when you all finish moving boxes you decide to head to bed.

the next morning when you enter class a few people look surprised. "okay everyone, as you all know (y/n) has been voted back into this class. in other news, the test for you to regain your provisional licence is this weekend, this time it will be possible for everyone to pass, however if you fail there are no second chances." aizawa announces. "so dont yell at bystanders again bakugo!" kaminari jokes, "i wont." katsuki says calmly. "after that we attack the pestilence, right?" mina asks, "yes, that is the plan. however some of you might be staying here. sato, uraraka, shoji, and tetsutetsu are the most likely to say." he answers, "why us?" ochako asks, "because your quirks are only useful if you cant touch someone, like with overhaul one touch means death. however you might be allowed to go, just not engage with death wraith." he explains. "are you able to tell us anything about the licencing exam?" izuku asks, "unfortunately, no. i dont even know many details." aizawa admits. "now class is dismissed."

it was finally the day. the day that you would get your licence back. right now you are on a bus with the rest of your class in your costumes. "how does it feel to be back?" kyoka asks, "amazing." you reply with a smile. "i wonder if any shiketsu students will be here." izuku thinks out loud, "or ketsubutsu." ochako adds. "as far as i know, you guys shouldnt know anybody here." aizawa reveals. "so jumping into this full of unknowns again." tsuyu says, "yea, although we arent actually fighting other students this time at least." you reason, "true." mina agrees. after a while you are all in a large waiting room, suddenly a large screen of the wall comes to life. "hello, my name is yokumira mera. there are about a hundred and fifty of you here, with luck everyone will pass. your first test will be written. please enter the room on your right." mera says while a large door opens. since you are on the opposite side of the room you are one of the last to enter, however while you are walking through the doors the lights turn on to reveal over three hundred gunmen. "everyone stand down!" one shouts, "just so everyone knows, this is part of the test however those guns fire special bullets, if they hit a vital area, or anywhere enough times you will fail." mera reveals. as soon as you hear this you overclock x37 and grab the two people closest to you and run out of the room, when you see who you grabbed you breathe a sigh of relief. 

"thanks (y/n)." eijiro says as he sticks his head into the doorway, "whats happening in there?" kyoka asks, "they are taking everyone hostage, all of our classmates have two gunman, everyone else only has one. right now it looks like they didnt notice us leave." eijiro replys, "what are we gonna do? we cant just run in there." kyoka asks, "well you cant..." you say, "yea, im with (y/n). even though we might fail i think we should try to get as many of them out of there as we can, i can use my unbreakable form and (y/n) can just try to dodge them." eijiro agrees. "but..." kyoka starts to argue but then stops, "fine. just dont make me regret this." she says, "remember eijiro, we may want to get our friends out first, but our best bet is to take down as many gunman as we can, and protect the people closest to the exit while they escape." you remind him. "i know...but mina is right there." he says, "ill try to get her out, you focus on fighting." you suggest. "fine." eijiro says as he hardens and runs out the door, after about a second you run as fast as you can towards mina, "(y/n)!" she says happily when you knock out her two guards, "run as fast as you can towards the door, kyoka is waiting for you." you demand while starting to grab people and run them out there. "eijiro kirishima has been hit in the head, please exit the arena through the door in the back." mera announces, "try not to kill too many! we want as much money as we can get!" a gunman yells, "but kill that kid!" another one say while pointing at you. at this point you were able to get around twenty people out, however the gunman were now open firing towards you. "im not done!" you shout before jumping towards a group of them, you are able to take down a lot with you, but eventually mera speaks up again. "(y/n) (l/n) has been hit too many times." when he does you exit the door through the back. "good job (y/n)!" eijro say as he gives you a high five, "yea, hopefully that will help them pass." you say, "not so fast." a voice behind you says, you then turn and see gang orca. "we knew that there was no way that all of you could pass this, which is why the people like you two who decided to give up their chances to help others, will pass." he explains, "really?!" eijiro asks in shock, "yes. you two can watch what is happening on the screen there." he says before pointing at a large TV.

on it you see that the rest of your class, along with about forty other people were able to escape because of your efforts. you then notice you class gathered around each other. "is that everyone? im not sure if anyone was eliminated since i couldnt hear over the gunshots and kacchan." izuku asks, "almost...eijiro and (y/n) were the two who started the chaos that let all of you get out, they were both eliminated." kyoka says sadly, "really?" mina asks in disbelief, "no...thats not fair! they saved us all, how could they fail?" ochako asks as she starts crying, "i know. but we cant let their sacrifice go to waste! we need to use this to save more people!" izuku says, "y-your right." momo says, composing herself. "lets go kill these bastards." katsuki says, "for them!" everyone shouts as they charge into the room, you see several people going on their own, however you also see momo, tokoyami, tetsutetsu, mina, shoji, and shoto working together to block bullets. after they began clearing out more of the gunmen the other classes started joining them, soon enough all three hundred gunman are defeated. "shockingly only two people were eliminated, good job everyone. and also the two that were eliminated sacrificed themselves for others to pass, therefor they have also passes." mera announces. "really?" tsuyu asks confusedly, "yep." you say as you walk out with eijiro.