chapter 77: attack!

when you all finished karaoke you take a few people to the gym. "im gonna go train for a bit, who wants to come?" you ask, "ill go." izuku says, "same here." shoto agrees, "well if you guys are going i wanna go too!" ochako says, "why not?" kyoka agrees. "anyone else?" you ask, when everyone just shakes their heads you all leave. when you arrive at the gym everyone splits up. "hey (y/n), can i practice with your quirk?" izuku asks "sure, ill train my hand to hand." you say as he takes your quirk, "hey ochako! wanna fight?" you ask while walking up to her, "sure! with or without quirks?" she asks, "without." you reply. you begin to fight for a few minutes until you hear izuku, "AH!" he screams, when you turn you see him glowing red, "how far did you go?" you ask him, "o-only x5." he says in pain, "give it back to me, it should stop the pain." you say quickly, when he gives you back your quirk he stops glowing. "how do you manage that?" he asks, "well, i need to go to about x23 for it to actually hurt, i think my body built a tolerance to it." you explain, "good to know." he says while deep in thought.

a while later it was time for you all to walk back. "what did you work on shoto?" izuku asks, "using both sides at once." shoto replys simply, "how about you kyoka?" ochako asks, "making my jacks stronger, right now i can hold five pounds with each." kyoka explains, "uhhh...guys?" izuku asks nervously, "what?" you ask worriedly, when you look where he is pointing you see stain. "izuku, take ochako back to the dorms and get backup." you demand while overclocking to x20. "(y/n) take kyoka, i will handle him." shoto says, "no. you, izuku, and tenya working together could barely beat him last time." you argue. "hey!" you shout at stain as izuku carries ochako away, when stain looks at you he recognizes shoto, "you..." he says angrily, "shoto protect kyoka!" you order before jumping at stain.

as you attack he pulls out a sword. "your worthy...however those two are not. move." stain warns, "and let you hurt them?" you ask, "fake heroes must be culled...you could survive, you are worthy to be called a hero." stain explains, you then attempt to punch him. he dodges and cuts your arm, "fool." he says as he licks your blood, he then charges at kyoka and shoto. "smash!" izuku then arrives and kicks stain away, however his kick looked stronger than normal. "its okay...im here." izuku says, "what was that kick?" shoto asks, "tenyas quirk, him, kacchan, and eijiro gave me their quirks." izuku explains, "(y/n) what blood type are you?" shoto asks, "O" you reply, "good, you have about a minute left of being paralyzed." shoto explains, suddenly izuku launches an explosion at stain before running towards him, stain attacks izuku with his sword but izuku hardens his skin, breaking stains blade. "impossible..." stain says, he then throws a knife at izuku, while he is distracted he attacks kyoka again, "(y/n)!" she shouts in fear, you then are released from stains quirk, you immediately attack him. "no!" you shout as you punch him in the head. as he flies back he straightens himself out, he then tries to attack you again. "die!" he shouts while attacking you, "not today!" izuku says as he kicks stain again, this time with a mixture of one for all, engine, and hardening. "you are not worthy!" stain shouts as he tries to kill shoto, however both you and izuku stop him, you with a punch to the neck and izuku with one to the gut.

"is he out?" kyoka asks worriedly, "yea. izuku bring kyoka back and return their quirks, me and shoto will deal with stain." you explain, "got it!" he then picks up kyoka and starts running back to the dorms. "how did he even get in?" shoto asks while you carry stain to the main building, "i have no idea." you admit. when you arrive at the front gates aizawa walks up to you, "who was attacking?" he asks worriedly, "stain, how did you know?" you ask him, "midoriya was running through campus telling everyone to get inside immediately, that there was a villain but not to worry because you and todoroki were on it." he explains, "well, luckily he was right." you say, "go ahead and leave him here, go back to the dorms." aizawa demands.

when you get back everyone comes up to you, "are you two okay?" kaminari asks, "im fine. so is shoto." you reply, "what are the odds two of you had to fight him again?" sero asks, "well, im happy izuku did what i said, to be honest im not sure if its because i told him to or because he wanted to get ochako out of danger, however when he came back with your quirks he really helped." you explain, "well, im happy we were able to be of assistance." tenya says, "(y/n) what happened to your arm?" ochako asks when she sees the cut, "im fine, he just got a little scratch." you explain, "dammit (y/n)! why didnt you let me help?" kyoka asks angrily, "because i had it under control." you say, "at least you kept your promise this time." mina says, "what do you mean?" izuku asks, "well he said he would come back home, every other time he saved us from a villain like that he didnt." mina explains, "