chapter 137: festival fun!

when you approach the haunted house you notice shinso, denki, mina, and sero all talking to some other students. "hey guys!" you say while walking over. "hi (y/n). these are some of my old classmates." shinso says with a smile, while pointing at the students. "nice to meet you guys!" you say, "you too! we need to go, hope you enjoy the haunted house shinso!" on student says before they run off. "do you guys wanna come through this with us?" mina asks excitedly, "sure." kyoka agrees. as soon as you enter, you notice the lights are extremely dim, but not off. a few steps in, it opens up into a dining room. around the table there were four people tied up and gagged, on the table there seemed to be a feast with organs and raw flesh strewn about. "ew!" mina shouts while walking by, you also feel kyoka lean a bit closer to you. after walking through the door on the other side of the room, you are met with a catacomb. while walking past, a student dressed as a mummy jumps out of a coffin, causing denki, kyoka, and mina to scream. with sero leading, everyone picks up the pace, after exiting the room you see someone covered in blood standing down a hallway. as he approaches you notice that he isnt wearing shoes. when he gets close enough you hear him start whispering. "blood time...tongue time...blood time...tongue time..." everyone starts moving faster and you run through a door, directly into the last room. 

"so...U.A has a little festival?" a familiar voice asks. the room is almost completely black, around a corner you see a few silhouettes. "was that...?" kyoka asks warily, "shh, stay here." you say before peeking around the corner. "that is what i heard." another voice says, your eyes widen as you realize what is taking place. "well then, why dont we pay them a visit? they cant stop all three of us..." the final voice says. you go back to the group and whisper to them. "this is bad! how the hell are they even alive?!" you ask while starting to panic, "who?" sero asks, "all for one, overhaul, and death wraith." you say worriedly, "w-what? b-but didnt you kill them?" kyoka asks, "im not positive about death wraith, but i know overhaul is technically alive now, under supervision. all for one on the other hand, izuku killed him. although all might thought he did too...and he did disappear without a trace..." you say in a panic. suddenly shinso stands up with a laugh. "isnt it crazy how accurately we can fake voices?" he asks, "hold on, this was your doing?!" mina asks in surprise, "heh, yep. i took audio from them on TV, used my support gear, and boom." he explains before leading everyone out to the main room. "how did you get death wraiths voice? it was never on TV." sero points out, "i was there, remember?" shinso says with a shrug.

after the haunted house you and kyoka went over to the zombie killing game. apparently denki and hatsume actually ended up getting together, using this connection he got about three hundred low quality exoskeletons, that momo then made the skin for. "so, how accurate to real zombies are they?" you ask katsuki, "too." he says with a shiver. "but this time they are just stereotypical zombies, no PTSD for anyone this time." eijiro adds quickly, "good. that was not fun." you grimace. "yeah, well you better play it. right now i hold the record. eijiro, izuku, shoto, and tenya all tried, and failed, to beat me." katsuki smirks. "well then, lets see how good you really are." you say before getting in line. when your turn finally arrives, katsuki gives you the rules. "the zombies will slowly move towards you, if the overwhelm you then you lose. do whatever the hell you want, but breaking shit or other people arent allowed." he says, "was that last one eijiro?" you ask, "and aizawa." katsuki confirms with a smirk. "alright then, what was your best?" you ask, "thirty eight. get fifty and our resident redhead will give you a kiss, thats on the down low though." katsuki jokes, "got it. eijiro im getting that kiss!" you shout as katsuki begins the game.
out of the ground several zombies emerge, you decide to overclock x30. as you destroy them, they keep coming. after killing about fifteen they begin approaching faster. about two minutes later they begin moving even quicker. "your at thirty (y/n)! you got this! beat katsuki and get that kiss!" kyoka cheers. you send an overblast at several zombies approaching at once, killing three. you then kick the heads off two of them, before slamming two more together. "wow! only one more to go katsuki!" you tease, "shut up!" he yells before turning the difficulty to maximum. at this point the zombies are running full speed at you from all angles, and you decide to do something stupid. "kyoka! now!" you shout while holding out your hand, she gets the idea and throws you her backpack. using it like a mace, you are able to destroy all the zombies. "dammit. you got fifty. you hit the maximum number of zombies, come kiss eijiro and then fuck off!" katsuki says angrily. "actually eijiro, tell mina she owes me. because i just got her a free kiss." you joke.

after another half hour of screwing around, it was finally time for the concert. "is everyone ready?" kyoka asks. the whole band is standing backstage, mintes away from the performance. "yeah, we only practiced for three days straight!" katsuki answers, "good, because i improvised a little bit." you say without warning, "you, what?!" kyoka asks in surprise, "tell hatsume thanks for me, denki." you say with a smirk, "you better not ruin this..." kyoka warns, "i know! you wont even notice it! besides, you guys just need to do what you always do." you say with a smile. "with an encore performance from their first year! welcome class 3A with hero too, followed by protector!" present mic announces. "lets go!" kyoka says before everyone runs out onto the stage.