chapter 105: a day out!

that weekend after you get dressed you head down to the common room to find everyone waiting for you. "okay! if you are gonna go to the pool then stand by the couches!" katsuki demands. mina, tsuyu, koda, sato, and sero all go over. "alright! now whoever wants to go to the gym go by the door!" he continues. izuku, ochako, eijiro, katsuki, and tenya walk over. "good! now if your gonna go to the park go by the table, if you stay here your going to the theme park!" katsuki yells. you, kyoka, shoto, momo, and shinso all group up to go to the park, while kaminari, tetsutetsu, shoji, tokoyami, and tooru decide to go to the festival.

after a while your group begins walking to the park, on the way shinso begins talking. "so im gonna be a third wheel eh?" he asks, "not really, i didnt even know these three were gonna be here, i just wanted to relax." you explain, "yea, same here." kyoka adds, "me and shoto just wanted to have a nice time. preferably away from our loud classmates." momo explains, "well your in luck. only tokoyami, shoji, or koda would have been quieter than this group." shinso reassures, "just to spite you im gonna be obnoxiously loud." kyoka jokes, "sound fun, ill join." you continue, "alls fun and games until i freeze your legs to the ground and walk away." shoto threatens, "you wouldnt dare..." you taunt, "he would." the other three say at once.

after arriving at the park everyone finds a nice picnic table, and get out some snacks and drinks. "im gonna go sleep in a tree. peace." shinso says before walking off and climbing onto a branch. "odd question, if you guys were villains what would your names be?" kyoka asks curiously, "well if i became a villain, i assume it would be because my dad made me snap. maybe i would like find touya or something and be his sidekick, bobby." shoto says, "dabi and bobby?" momo asks questioningly, "yep." he replys simply. "well, for me i guess maybe the producer?" momo says questioningly, "thats pretty good, but i think dread still works." you say, "i agree. it has a chilling history. how about you kyoka?" shoto asks, "i actually thought about this, phonophobia. its the fear of sound, i took (y/n)s as inspiration and kinda made mine to match." kyoka explains. "thats both cool and unsettling." momo says, however while she is talking you notice all might walking around a block away. "hey uh, guys. i gotta go for a few minutes, i think i forgot something at home." you lie, "you did? we can come with you." shoto offers, "no, thats okay. ill be back in a few minutes." you say before sprinting away.

after a couple minutes of running you catch up to all might. "oh, (y/n)! do you need something?" he asks, "yea, can you do me a favor?" you ask him, "sure, what do you need?" he asks, "it doesnt need to be today, but can you gather all of the people who know about one for all before me?" you ask him, "thats possible, but why?" he asks, "i need you to trust me on this one, let me know whenever you get a meeting time possible." you say, "alright, but dont make this be a waste of their time!" he demands, "it wont be! now i gotta run, kyoka might be upset." you say before running back to the park.
when you arrive kyoka eyes you suspiciously, "what did you bring?" she asks, "could you guys just not question me for once? i didnt actually need anything, i saw aizawa and ran over to ask him about school okay? the reason you couldnt come was because it was about upcoming assignments." you lie, "why not just tell us?" shoto asks, "touche." you say while sitting down.

later that afternoon you and the other four at the park decide to head home. when you arrive you see the gym group and pool group are back, but not the festival group. "did you guys have fun?" you ask some people sitting on the couches, "yea! it was super cool to see izuku train!" ochako says, "i caught her staring at least eight times." eijiro reveals, "you were?" izuku asks surprisedly, "i can confirm, we all walked back here together and she spaced out a couple time because she was thinking about him." tsuyu says. "how did your double date go?" mina asks you, "well shinso just slept the whole time, aside from that it was pretty fun." you say, "yea, but shoto and (y/n) were being super affectionate, they couldnt stay off each other!" momo says as she walks by, "accurate." shoto agrees, "sorry kyoka, its over. im with shoto now." you joke, "what?! (y/n) your breaking up with kyoka!?" katsuki yells, "no! nope! not again! i am not suffering through this joke again!" you say, "what joke?" shoji asks confusedly, "someone else can explain, me and (y/n) need to go." izuku says while standing up, "you too ochako." he adds, "oh, okay. see ya later!" mina says while the three of you leave.

after a few minutes you arrive at all mights office, when you enter you see tsukauchi, nezu, recovery girl, togata, and gran torino. when all three of you sit down you begin.

"when i died, something happened."