chapter 113: "what are you doing there?!"

after a while the rest of the girls join you and mina in the cabin, all with red faces. "what happened?" you ask, "i am so glad the only real pervert left in kaminari." momo says vaguely, "what did he do?" you ask tiredly, "oh, he didnt do anything. it was mainly aizawa and exposing us all!" tooru says, "yea, denki was actually a big help." kyoka agrees, "so what happened?" you ask confusedly, "anyway, aizawa said that training begins at sunrise tomorrow." ochako says, ignoring your question, "am i gonna get any answers?!" you ask, "and the hot springs are open whenever we arent training or past curfew." tsuyu adds.
a little while later you all decide to go to the hot springs, when you get to where both genders split ways you find tiger sitting there. "hello students! some of your classmates are already in there!" he says enthusiastically. "awesome." you say before walking towards the boys locker room, "get back here!" mina says, "why?" you ask, "not only do we want to actually hang out with you for once, you definitely need to stay away from the boys for now." tooru says while the other girls nod, "fine..." you say before walking back over to them. "do you have some sort of permission slip from your teacher to have a boy in there?" tiger asks suspiciously, "nope!" ochako says before the seven of you all enter.

after undressing and putting on towels, everyone goes out to the hot springs. "wow! these ones are a lot rockier than the ones on the island." tsuyu points out, "yea, this wall looks quite a bit taller too." you say while looking up at it, "is anyone up there?" momo wonders out loud, "it doesnt really matter too much anymore. the only two people i even could sorta see doing it are denki and sero, and even then everyone else in class would stop them, or they just wouldnt do it." you explain, "why wouldnt they?" mina asks, "well, while denki might try to perv while yor alone, he wouldnt want to risk ruining his friendship with kyoka over a peek. with sero, probably just fear. denki would hold back for the same reason, you also need to remember that neither of them were nearly as bad as him." you explain, "true." tsuyu agrees while you all get in the water. "whos over there?!" you hear katsuki yell from the boys side, "all of us!" you shout back, however moments after you shout you see someone peak over the edge of the wall. "y-you shouldnt be down there!" a young voice yells, "me?" you ask, "of course you!" they yell, "kota?" ochako asks, "yea!" he yells, "(y/n) go defend yourself, he is mandalays nephew, his mom and dad were murdered." kyoka reveals, "oh. okay then." you say before putting your towel back on and jumping up, using overblasts to propel yourself. "hi, your name is kota right? im (y/n)." you say while kneeling down to his level, "why are you with the girls?" he demands, they dragged me in with them." you say simply while sitting on the edge of the wall. "yea right. before you become a hero, try being a good person!" he says while pushing you off the wall, directly into the boys area. 

"(y/n)!" izuku says before jumping up, "ouch." you say while rubbing your head. when you look around you see the majority of the boys in your class, minus koji, tokoyami, shoji, and shinso. "what happened?" izuku asks, "kota pushed me off the wall, the little shit." you say jokingly, "what?! why?! the fiend of a child!" tenya asks, "he wasnt too pleased with me being on the girls side, i went up there to explain myself and he got upset." you shrug, "damn. did the girls tell you who he is?" katsuki asks, "yea, how do you all know and not me though?" you ask, "when we all evacuated to the bunker, the pussycats had us watch him for a while." shoto says simply, "oh, okay." you say before getting up. "what are you doing (y/n)?" eijiro asks, "going back up there." you say before overclocking x5 and jumping up the wall. "ah!" kota exclaims when you land, "hey kid, do you mind not pushing me again?" you ask, "why? so you can go perv on the girls again?" kota asks, "if they say i can be with them will you leave me alone?" you ask, "fine." he says before turning back to them. however he turned at a not so good time, the girls were done and while the majority of them had towels on, mina did not. kota then starts blushing furiously and falls backward, however before he can hit the ground izuku catches him. "why is kota unconscious (y/n)?!" tenya asks furiously, "well the girls were done and mina being mina, didnt wear a towel. he accidentally looked and here we are." you explain, "ill take him to mandalay." izuku says before running back inside.

you then take the opportunity to jump back down into the girls side. "dangit mina!" you say, "what?" she asks while getting dressed, "you and your mina-ness made kota fall." you say, "oh no! is he okay?" ochako asks in concern, "yea, izuku is taking him to mandalay." you say before getting dressed as well. when you all exit you see aizawa glaring at you. "(y/n). would you like to explain to me why mandalays nephew fell off a wall?" he asks, "he yelled at me for being on the girls side so i went to talk to him, eventually i asked if i could stay if the girls were fine with it. he agreed, but when we turned to ask them they were getting out. while most of them were wearing towels like normal humans, there was mina." you explain, "so you accidentally flashed a six year old?" aizawa asks mina, "apparently." she shrugs, "im too tired to deal with this, ashido you owe kota an apology, everyone else go to bed." aizawa orders before walking away. "goodnight guys!" you say while walking away, "get back here!" ochako yells before pulling you back to the girls cabin.