chapter 74: all for one

after talking to a few people you decide to go to bed. the next morning you go straight to the teacher dorms do you can find togata. "oh, hey (y/n)." he says when he opens his door, "hi, could i ask you a question?" you ask him, "well, i think ya just did! whats up?" he jokes, "its about your quirk, what does it feel like when you try to activate it?" you ask, "well, using it just kinda became part of my normal life, since it was destroyed i notice when i try to use it, it feels like im just willing myself to go through the wall." he explains, "thanks!" you say before walking back to the dorms.

when you walk in the door you see most of the class in the kitchen getting breakfast and eating in the living room. "oh, hey (y/n)." tsuyu says when she sees you, "morning." you reply, "what are we doing or class today?" mina asks, "just because im the teachers assistant doesnt mean i know what we are doing." you reason, "but battles i think." you add. "you just proved her point." kaminari points out, "i dont really care, although i will warn you, this wont be easy." you warn, "what do you mean?" izuku asks worriedly, "we are all gonna be put up against someone on our own level and then are sparring with quirks." you explain 'plus a villain attack.' you think, "you didnt hear this from me though." you add, "so who are you fighting?" kyoka asks, "i dont know the match ups but if i had to guess i would say izuku or eijiro, both those fights would be really tough for both of us." you explain, "well im excited, im gonna crush whoever im up against!" katsuki says confidently, "good luck." shoto says sarcastically.

after around an hour everyone arrives at class, five minutes later aizawa enters. "so did (y/n) tell you what we are doing?" he asks tiredly, "yep!" mina says, "okay, go suit up and meet in gym C" he demands. "midoriya and (y/n) stay here." he adds. when everyone else leaves he continues talking. "how did talking to people go?" aizawa asks, "it was interesting, but overall they just kinda willed it into existence." you explain, "okay, well you two are paired up, your goal is awaken that quirk." aizawa explains. "got it!" you both say before walking out. when you join everyone else you see that they are already sparring, "well, lets go!" you say before running at izuku. you two fight for several minutes before either of you get a good hit in, however izuku takes that when he hits you directly with a punch. 

suddenly you see the roof begin to collapse. "save them!" you shout to izuku before overclocking all the way to x25 and start moving people out of the way. "well that worked well!" you hear someone yell, when you look up you see the 'villains'. "villains!" kaminari shouts, "it will be fine! nobody will get hurt!" you say reassuringly, "help! izuku! (y/n)!" you hear ochako yell, you look over and see her trapped under some rubble, however more rubble is about to crush her. "ochako!" izuku screams before running at her, when he reaches her he stands over her ready to destroy the rubble, you jump over and begin to destroy it as well. out of nowhere a large boulder falls and almost  hits her, however before it does izuku sticks out his hand, out of his fingers come strange black rods, they have green veins all over them. luckily the pierce straight through the boulder. "what was that!?" aizawa asks as he runs over, "i think that was my other quirk." izuku responds in a confused voice. "(y/n) explain everything then go to the meeting room. midoriya come with me." aizawa demands before running off. when you look up you see that the teachers had already left.

"everyone gather around!" you shout as you lift the rubble off of ochako, "is anyone hurt?" you ask, everyone just shakes their heads. "good. the villains that keep attacking us arent actual villains, they are our teachers." you say bluntly, "what!?" katsuki asks, "it has all been a test, if anyone is hurt go to recovery girl, everyone else return to the classroom until further notice." you demand before running after aizawa, "what happened?" you ask when you arrive at the meeting room, "nothing good." aizawa warns "izuku, what did it feel like when you used that quirk?" nezu asks, "well, i just used it instinctively, all i wanted was to save ochako." izuku explains, "okay, (y/n) are you willing to be a possible test subject?" aizawa asks, "whats the worst that can happen?"  you ask, "midoriya gets your quirk and you lose it." aizawa says bluntly, "go for it." you say, "now midoriya, use the quirk on him and try to take his quirk." all might explains. izuku then points his hand at you and the black rods stab you, you then feel yourself get weaker. "d-did it work?" izuku asks, "yea, i cnat use my quirk." you say while trying to overclock yourself, "i was worried about that..." nezu says ominously, "now midoriya try to return it." all might demands, when izuku stabs you with the rods again you feel your quirk return. "it worked!" you say excitedly, "okay, both of you go back to class, (y/n) tell them everything we know."

after explaining to the rest of class izuku is brought away by all might. "whats happening?" ochako asks worriedly, "recently we discovered midoriya has a second quirk, we found out today that it might be all for one." aizawa says bluntly, "what!? but that the villain!" tenya says, "yes, that is also the name of his quirk, we are unsure how midoriya got it though. aizawa explains, "now all of you go back home, (y/n) lead the pack, i want you all back at the dorms within twenty minutes." he adds.