chapter 42:a plan.

*mina POV*

"hey mina, when is (y/n)s birthday?" ochako asks me, we were all sitting in the common room chatting, "i dunno." i admit, "(Y/N)! get down here!" ochako yells. (y/n) then comes sprinting downstairs, "whats wrong?" he asks worriedly, "when is your birthday?" ochako asks, "in two weeks." he replys, "what!? why didnt you tell us!?" i ask angrily, "because i really dont need anything, all i want for my birthday is to spend it with you guys." (y/n) says kindly. "okay, well we are still throwing a party." i demand, "i expect nothing less from you mina." he jokes. "im gonna go tell everyone!" tooru says excitedly. "ill go help." tsu says. 'what would (y/n) like as a gift? i know he said he didnt want anything but...thats it!' "ochako, momo, kyoka, we need to talk." you demand, "ill text the other two to meet us in my room." i add.

"so we get him both of those?" kyoka asks, "yea! i think he will really like them!" i say. "i love it!" tooru says, "whats the plan for the party mina?" ochako asks, "well, for one karaoke, i think i might be able to get some alcohol too." i say, "you can get WHAT!?" i hear (y/n) ask behind me, "uhh, how long were you there?" i ask, "i was just passing by, but absolutely not! no alcohol!" (y/n) replys, "why not?" i ask while pouting, "because your bad enough when your sober,  its illegal, and i dont want anyone to get into trouble, i just want a fun night." you explain. "alcohol is fun though!" i say, "its all fun and games until i report you to aizawa." you threaten. "point taken." i say.

*(y/n) POV*

it was the day before your birthday party, the whole class, the staff, the big three, and eri were all invited. "do we really need that many people?" you ask kyoka, "yes." she replys bluntly. "(y/n)! will you go shopping with me!?" momo asks you, "uhh, sure?" you reply confused, "okay! lets go!" she says while dragging you out of the dorms. "so why are we going shopping?" you ask confused, "because you need something decent to wear for the party." she demands, "what? but my clothes are decent!" you argue, "nope. we need something new." she says. when you arrive at a mall she pulls you into the first store. "here try this on." she says handing you a (f/c) jacket with (2f/c) words that say, 'big bro.' "okay." you say walking over to the dressing room. 'hmm, it fits fine, ill get it.' you think to yourself. "hey momo, it fits." you tell her when you walk out. "well duh, but do you like it?" she asks you, "yea." you reply with a smile.

*kyoka POV*

"so momo, im gonna have to brief you later, i need you to get (y/n) out of the dorms and away from school for a while." mina says, "why?" momo asks, "trust me." mina replys. "now, i need him gone in the net ten minutes!" mina says. "okay! on it!" momo says before running downstairs. "hold on a sec, i dont wanna have to say any of this twice." mina says while tapping her phone. i then get a text and look down. 

<to: the party group> 

<mina: okay everyone! if you are in here you dont need to come to the party i just wasnt sure who was or wasnt coming, if you are coming please meet in the 1-a common space in the dorms, anyone who isnt there ill remove from this group.> 

"lets head downstairs!" mina says happily. after a few minutes of waiting the whole class minus (y/n), togata, nejire, amajiki, eri, aizawa, midnight, all might, and present mic were all there. "okay everyone! we need to go over this! the party is tomorrow, 4-9pm, we will have karaoke, snacks, and everyone who doesnt have a dorm will be crashing at (y/n)s room!" mina announces. "now, i also need everyone to write their name on this, and write him something nice in this!" she says holding up two objects, "you dont need to get him anything, but if you want too than go ahead!" she adds. "why? doesnt he want anything?" kaminari asks, "this is (y/n) we are talking about, i asked what he wanted and he said he would be happy with anything." mina says, "doesnt surprise me." aizawa says. "a few other things, dont worry about dressing up or anything, there will be nothing illegal per his request-" but mina gets cut off, "what do you mean 'per his request'? were you going to have something illegal?" aizawa asks, "there may have been a possibility for alcohol, but when (y/n) heard me talking about it he said absolutely not." mina says sadly, "good, i knew i could trust him." aizawa says, "i mean, is he really that trustworthy? if he was offered a million dollars to kill...mineta per say, would he do it?" midnight asks, "he might kill mineta, but he wouldnt take the money." aizawa says, "i trust him quite a bit, why do you think i let him be as close to the girls as he is? he is one of the very few people i trust that much." aizawa says, "are there any other students?" present mic asks, "no, and there never have been." he reveals, "so you trust him more than young togata?" all might questions, "yes, no offence togata, he has proved time and time again that he can be trusted. hell, he has intentionally died to save people before, and fucking lived!" aizawa explains, "huh? what do you mean?" kaminari asks, "well a few examples, the sports festival, taking the fall for jiro, fighting overhaul, it has come to my attention that he thought he was going to die each time." aizawa reveals. "he also was legally dead for two days after the overhaul fight, we still arent sure how he survived, but we think it was him just willing himself to so he could save you all, dont forget what he saw." aizawa further explains, "thats another point, his deepest, darkest fear, was not being able to help his family." he adds. "wow..." present mic says, "yea...i never realized how much (y/n) cared about them." kaminari said guiltily. "wait, so (y/n) should by all means be dead?" ochako asks worriedly, "yes, but he pulled through because he thought he needed to save you, even though in his dreams you all hated him, he still wanted to help." all might says, his smile quivering. "well, on that sad note, everyone go ahead and come write on these two things, and then when everyone is finished i can get (y/n) back here." mina says sadly, trying to crack a joke to lighten the mood.

*(y/n) POV*

"okay, hey! you wanna go get dinner?" momo asks you, "sure, ill pay." you say, "no, keep your money ill pay." momo says. this went on for the whole ten minute walk to the restaurant, eventually momo convinced you to let her pay, since she is rich. after your meal momo gets a text. "okay (y/n), we can go back now." she says, "let me guess, they wanted me gone for a while?" you ask, "possibly." she says getting nervous. "im not gonna press, i had fun anyway." you tell her. when you get back to the dorms there is a very somber feeling in the air. "we are back!" you call, "(y/n)! why didnt you tell us!?" suddenly all the girls tackle you to the ground. "what?" you ask confused, "(y-y/n) y-you w-were dead...for two whole days! two days!" mina sobs, "i know, i know." you say comforting them, "h-how are you alive?" kyoka asks, "well...to tell you the truth, when i had my dream i though it was real, one day you all screamed louder and i could move, i ran over to you one by one but each time you just died over and over, i tried overclocking my body to become faster but it didnt work, i thought i was in some sort of quirk or something and you were all being tortured, at some point i passed out, in my sub dream, i could see all of you seeing my body for the first time...i realized i was in a coma and from that point forward i just tried to wake up." you reveal. "b-but after discovering the truth the nightmares got worse...they started saying that was the past...that since i was in a coma i couldnt save you, all i really wanted at those times were to die...i thought i failed you...but i didnt, i dont now how or why, but i remember hearing faintly, muffled by the screams, kyoka saying she loved me...that gave me the strength to keep going." you explain sadly. "(y-y/n)...if you ever die again..im gonna kill you." kyoka sobs. "its okay guys, im here now, lets just enjoy ourselves tomorrow." you tell them. "we are sleeping in a pile again." ochako demands. "okay, but you need to get off so i can get to the bed." you try, "no, lets just stay here." tsuyu says, at this point all the girls were laying on you and crying. "okay. you win."