chapter 16.5

AN: this chapter is optional, it is just minas POV of last chapter with some other story and info

*mina POV*

right after telling (y/n) my family would adopt him he went up to his room, at that point i called all the girls to meet at aizawas dorm. when we all got there we knocked on the door. "what d-oh its you again." aizawa says tiredly, "lemme guess, its something about (y/n)?" "yea, i have an idea could we come inside?" i ask. he then motions for us to come in, when we sit down he asks, "what is it?" "well, my family agreed to adopt (y/n). in fact they were ecstatic, i was thinking i could have him 'meet' them tomorrow, when he meets my mom she is her normal self, but when he meets my brother and dad they act all suspicious, then you all reveal yourselves and talk abbout why you trust (y/n) to 'convince' them to adopt him, when in actuality its just a nice confidence booster for him." i explain. "that is actually not a terrible idea." aizawa says, "but you said your parents already agreed to adopt him?" "yep, they already did the paperwork and everything too. (y/n) is now an ashido!" i say with a grin. "okay, ill bite whats the full plan?"

the next day when we were walking to my house (y/n) catches me off guard. "so what is the real reason you brought tooru?" 'i cant lie to him, i guess ill only tell half the truth' "well im just really scared my parents wont like you, so i brought tooru because if they dont trust you and think your trying to take advantage of me then tooru could tell them about...you saving her." i say only half lying, the truth is tooru was there when i asked them the first time. when i start thinking about the memory i begin to cry and the next thing i know we are walking to the house with mom. when we get there tooru splits off to get everyone else. when we sit down with dad and justin he catches me off guard and asks if (y/n) is my boyfriend "JUSTIN! no hes my best friend." after saying that i space out until i hear..."mina on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you trust (y/n)?" "15" i say instinctively, i then explain how we live right next to each other. "just ask tooru and the others" after i say this everyone reveal themselves and say some things that brought a tear o my eyes. the best though was when my dad said, "welcome to the family"