chapter 79: a roller coaster of emotions

after all might announced the recreational games you and the other finalists went to go eat. "are you sure your okay momo?" eijiro asks, "yes, using my ultimate move takes a lot out of me though." she explains, "as long as your okay." izuku says, "this lineup is pretty similar to last years, isnt it?" kyoka points out, "yea, but to be fair we are the strongest in class so it makes sense." katsuki explains, "true, we also already know how to work well together. i think there was also some unintentional or even intentional teaming up, we all really worked together so far." izuku adds. "im going to go get a drink, do any of you want anything?" momo asks as she stands up, "ill take a soda." you say, "alright, anyone else?" everyone just shakes their heads, momo then walks away. "so besides yourself, who are your bets on?" eijiro asks, "honestly i think kyoka has a pretty good shot." you say, "none of us do, your either gonna win or give up." katsuki says, "im really not as strong as you guys make me out to be." you say, "you have proven yourself wrong several times, everyone knows it." shoto says bluntly, "yea, nobody submitted team names or anything but all might still said it was your team, even if you did the least out of everyone." ochako agrees. "AH! get away from me!" you hear momo shriek, you immediately stand up and run to where it came from, when you arrive you see mineta slowly approaching her. "go get one of the other boys, ill hold him here!" you tell momo before tackling mineta, "what did you do to her!?" you ask angrily, "i did it...i touched her butt." he says in a disgusting voice, "im going to kill you!" you threaten, "where is he!?" shoto asks angrily when he arrives, you then get off him and shoto burns him with fire. "i sent izuku to go get a teacher, katsuki and eijiro are with momo." he says angrily, "good. im getting him expelled for this." you say darkly. after a few minutes of freezing and burning mineta all might runs over. "stop this immediately! you cannot harm your fellow students!" he demands, "dont group him with anyone here, he is a villain." shoto says darkly as he lets mineta go. "what did he do?" all might asks in confusion, "he touched momo, he layed one of his disgusting fingers on her." you say angrily, "is yaoyorozu okay?" he asks worriedly, "yes. she is with katsuki, eijiro, and the girls." shoto says, "good, todoroki you go back to her, (y/n) we are taking him to the principle." all might says.

"what happened? im supposed to be with the third years." nezu says, "im trying not to kill this disgusting thing, he assaulted momo and then me and shoto burned and froze him for a few minutes." you say bluntly, "oh dear, is she okay?" nezu asks, "yes she is alright, todoroki is with her now, along with everyone else." all might replys, "okay. (y/n) is there anyone not in the finals that can watch him?" nezu asks, "w-why does someone need to watch me?" minata asks as everyone glares at him, "so we can take you to court for sexual assault, and then expel you." nezu says, "yea, tenya would be good." you answer nezu, "perfect! all might you go get him, when he gets here you can leave (y/n)." nezu explains. after all might leaves nezu asks you a question, "is yaoyorozu going to be okay to continue?" he asks, "im honestly not sure, either she wont be able to or she is going to kill whoever she is up against." you explain, "okay, before the last event starts please let me know." nezu says, "what will the last event be anyway?" you ask, "obviously you didnt hear this from me, but its going to be a quirkless tournament." nezu explains, "oh man, that should be interesting." you say, "exactly." nezu says, "im here! i will take mineta now, (y/n) go back to momo." tenya says as he bursts through the door.

when you arrived back at your table you see momo sitting next to shoto being very quiet. "you okay momo?" you ask, "yes...thank you." she says, "its fine, he wont be an issue anymore, he is getting both expelled and sued." you reassure her, "wait, really?" kyoka asks in surprise, "yea, thats coming from the symbol of peace and principle of the most prestigious school in japan." you confirm. "good. i hope he goes to jail." katsuki says bitterly, "what if he runs?" izuku asks, "dont worry, tenya was filled in and he is watching him." you explain. "the recreational events are over, will our finalists please come to the stadium in their costumes?" thirteen asks, within minutes you were all outside, you notice that all might is down on the floor though, he gives you a questioning look and you nod. "before we begin i would like a show of hands, who here sees (y/n) (l/n) as a villain?" thirteen asks, a lot of the audience raises their hands. "thats what we expected, however we have a few people who would like to personally vouch for him." 

when thirteen finishes you see several big pros walk out into view. "i have known him since he joined, he is nothing short of a hero, the only reason i was able to defeat all for one was because of (y/n)." all might says, "for once i agree, he is extremely admirable and powerful, we fought side by side during the battle at U.A and i can confirm he is not a villain by any meaning of the word." endeavor agrees, "i personally havent met him yet, but im excited to, from what ive heard he is a wonderful kid with a heart of gold, just from watching one or two press conferences i can tell he cares about his fellow classmates deeply." hawks says, "i worked with him during the overhaul raid, he was willing to sacrifice everything before he even knew what the threat was, he told me that whether he had permission or not he intended on protecting his two classmates that were with me, he also said something that the cameras didnt pick up, before jumping in to battle overhaul he told his classmates he loved them and assumed he was already dead, and before finishing overhaul he still tried to cheer up his friends by smiling at them." ryukyu explains. the audience then begins to shout about you talking about raping momo, "i understand your concern, so let me ask: mt lady, would you feel comfortable being trapped in a room alone with (y/n)?" all might asks, "absolutely, i too have not met him yet, but watching his press conference i can tell how much he cares about those girls, whoever he is with is a lucky lady." she replys, "now, i hope we did not intrude too much into the festival but we wanted to set things straight, all of U.A faculty completely trusts (y/n) along with several pros, including the previous top three. now on to the tournament!" nezu says happily.

"now, the final event will be a quirkless tournament. the first match is (y/n) (L/n) vs kyoka jiro." vlad king explains. "you better not hold back!" kyoka shouts when the match starts, "you know i cant do that." you reply, "fine! then ill just have to win!" she shouts as she charges you, when she tries to go for a punch you move out of the way. "it looks like (y/n) isnt fighting back!" thirteen says in surprise, kyoka keeps attacking you until you are at the edge of the arena. "fight back! hit me!" she shouts, "no." you reply bluntly, you then pick her up and turn around, putting her down out of bounds. "and (y/n) (l/n) wins without hurting her!" all might announces.
the next few matches went by fast, izuku beat momo, katsuki beat shoto, and eijiro beat ochako. "now for the semifinals! (y/n) (l/n) vs izuku midoriya!" thirteen says excitedly, "is it time for you to try now?" izuku taunts, "yep!" you say as you run at him, the two of you go back and forth for several minutes, until izuku trips. as he falls you shove him out of bounds. "izuku midoriya is out, (y/n) (l/n) wins." all might says.
during eijiro and katsukis fight eijiro demolishes katsuki.
"now for the finals, eijiro kirishima vs (y/n) (l/n)!" thirteen says. when you begin eijiro suns straight at you, however you are able to flip him over your shoulder. with him now close to the boundary you run at him, when he tries to punch your chest you counter by sweeping him off his feet, before he can hit the ground you push him out of bounds. "and (y/n) (l/n) is the winner of this years sports festival!"