chapter 143: hallucinations.

after kyoka yells at you, you go back down to the common room. "tenya go grab aizawa!" you say sternly, he dashes off and momo runs up to you. "whats wrong with kyoka?!" she asks in a panic, "im not sure, stay down here." you say while watching aizawa burst through the door. "what did the problem child do this time?!" he asks worriedly, "not izuku, kyoka. come with me." you say while leading him to her room. "kyoka?" you call while knocking on the door, "stay away!" she shouts in horror, "jiro, please open the door!" aizawa yells, "stay away! dont touch me!" she screams. "is someone in there with her?!" you ask angrily, you look to aizawa for permission and he nods. "im coming kyoka!" you shout before using an overblast to blow the door off his hinges. you and aizawa run into the room to see kyoka sobbing in the corner, "kyoka! whats wrong?" you ask while approaching her, she stares at you in terror, causing you to stop moving. "please dont hurt me again..." she mumbles, you glance at aizawa and see him panicking, "jiro, what are you talking about?" he asks, "get away from me! (y/n) will be here to save me any second!" she shouts, "what are you talking about? im right here." you say gently, "thats the issue! stay the fuck away from me perverts!" kyoka yells. "jiro, we arent sure what your talking about, can you please let us help you?" aizawa asks calmly, "we are far from fucking help! if you fucking touch me again, (y/n) wont hold back this time!" she yells threateningly. you crouch down and pull kyoka into a hug, "kyoka everything is okay, im right here. nobody is gonna hurt you, i wont let them." you say calmly, "get away..." kyoka says while writhing uncomfortably, you immediately let her go and stare into her eyes. "kyoka, please, your worrying me...i dont want to see you this way." you say sadly, she stares at you in horror and starts screaming again. "(y/n) back away from her, your making her panic." aizawa says coldly, "o-okay..." you say. aizawa slowly approaches kyoka and sits on the floor. "hey jiro, can i help you?" he asks casually, "why are you trying to help me? your just trying to make me submissive!" she shouts, "what can i do to convince you otherwise?" aizawa asks, "get me the fuck out of here!" she screams. "deal, can i touch your hand?" he asks, "no." kyoka answers coldly, "thats fine, step away from the door please." aizawa tells you while standing up. he leads kyoka down to the common space and out the door.

 "where are you going?" best jeanist asks when you walk out the door, "fuck off for a minute, would you?" you ask irritably, he sighs and watches aizawa and kyoka. "okay, we are outside now, whats wrong?" aizawa asks her calmly, "you know whats fucking wrong! you kidnapped me!" kyoka yells, "what are you talking about jiro? we are literally at U.A" aizawa says bluntly. kyoka looks around in confusion before replying, "wait...why are we at U.A? there must be another traitor!" kyoka says, starting to panic again. "young lady, what are you talking about?" best jeanist asks, "wait...you should be dead...how are you alive?!" kyoka asks, finally noticing him. "what are you talking about? i watched you walk inside thirty minutes ago." best jeanist argues, "thirty minutes? wait, where are we?" kyoka asks while looking around, "you were holding me in my fucking dorm building?! (y/n) and the others will be here to save me in no time at all!" kyoka yells confidently, "what on earth are you talking about? not only is right here, he coudnt save you even if you were in danger. his license was revoked." best jeanist says confusedly, "like thats gonna fucking stop him! even if izuku had to help him last time, he could take all three of you down at once with no problem!" kyoka retorts, "i mean, yeah probably. he could easily take down me and best jeanist, he already takes himself down constantly." aizawa says tiredly, "why are you trying to pretend to be someone you arent?! it isnt fucking working!" kyoka yells angrily while backing up. "huh? do you know who we are?" best jeanist asks, "of course i do! your warp, death wraith, and all for one!" kyoka shouts, causing you to gasp. "what?! okay kyoka, time for the joking to stop okay?" you ask, "im not joking!" she yells before turning to the dorm building. "help! please help me! the villains are here!" she cries.

you watch as your class runs outside, battle ready, looking around in confusion. "where?" eijiro asks, "guys! why are you standing with villains?!" kyoka asks angrily. your classmates look around at each other, clearly confused. "kyoka, what are you talking about?" denki asks, "dont call me that! what did you do, you disgusting asshole?!" kyoka asks while sobbing, "kyoka?" momo asks in concern. "jiro, can you please call your classmates to you? we will uh, let everyone here that you name go." aizawa says, making things up as he goes. "i doubt it but okay...mina, tsu, shinso, koda, sato, shoji, tokoyami, katsuki, and tetsutetsu." kyoka lists. the people she named walk over to her, and everyone else looks around in confusion. "now let us go..." kyoka pushes, "hold on kyoka, why do you want to leave? whats wrong?" katsuki asks calmly, "they are villains!" kyoka yells, confusing everyone. "okay, what is the last thing you remember?" katsuki asks, "walking back from school...voleraty blindfolded me and made me walk somewhere. when she took off the blindfold, they started pounding on the door." kyoka says bitterly while pointing at you and aizawa. "oh fuck..." you say while realizing what happened. "its voleratys quirk! she must have gotten to kyoka somehow! she is hallucinating!" you announce, "makes sense, does that mean voleraty is nearby?" aizawa asks, "most likely. she probably wanted kyoka to run off campus with a decent amount of mental trauma. she probably would have pretended to be someone else and rescue her. all to get to me." you explain while scanning the nearby rooftops. "so just like you during the death wraith fight?" katsuki asks, "yeah." you confirm. suddenly, denki walks over to kyoka and shocks her. "kyoka?" he asks hopefully, "w-what? what just happened? why is everyone here? where did the villains go...?" kyoka asks, "its alright kyoka, you were hit by voleratys quirk. there were no villains." momo explains. you finally spot voleraty, standing on top of the dorm building. 

"voleraty!" you shout, everyone looks up and sees her, "so, as keen as ever i see..." she says before appearing next to you. "after all, you figured out my identity pretty quick (y/n)." she adds while everyone back away. "do you guys see her there?" you ask, "yep." aizawa answers, "good. im not sure the limitations of her quirk." you admit, "well, i watched the trial. you cant do anything anymore! just like how you couldnt save her..." voleraty says, taunting you. "everyone stay back! this is an extremely dangerous villain! she is fully capable of murder, she wont feel an ounce of guilt!" you warn your classmates. "stay behind me." katsuki says to the group with kyoka, while izuku does the same with your other classmates. "oh, dont worry. im not here to kill anyone, just to say hello to an old friend." voleraty says with a smirk, "so he was correct?" best jeanist asks, "of course he was! why else would i try so hard to hurt him? after all, he stabbed me in the chest with a machete!" voleraty laughs, "now leave before i do it again." you say threateningly, "oh, be careful with your threats...you dont have a license." voleraty teases, "you know what? you have costed me a lot, you know?! first you brought me into the life of a villain, next you betray me, then you kill my fucking sister! you lie dormant for years, then come back and attempt to kill my new family! so listen here, sarah, stay the fuck away from my friends, or else im going to make you regret all the shit you did!" you say angrily, "(y/n)...dont." aizawa warns, "hear that? be a good little boy and let the others do the dirty work. remember that time that you were too afraid to kill that young boy? you made spike do it instead..." voleraty says, trying to provoke you. "im well fucking aware. let me tell you, i will not hesitate to protect my family. i did back then, and i regret it every day! you arent hurting anyone else because of me!" you scream. "oh, really? what if i did something like..." voleraty then disappears and reappears behind kyoka, a knife to her throat. "this?" she finishes. 

"what do you want? if you want me, take me. if you want to kill me, do it. dont get them involved." you say, "or what? why do you want to save her? because you love her? or because you cant live with anymore guilt?" voleraty asks, slowly digging the knife into kyokas skin. "now!" aizawa shouts, you overclock x70 and punch voleraty as hard as you can. "you made a huge fucking mistake!" you yell while holding kyoka in your arms, "izuku, take her." you say while handing her off to him. "you must be new to this...we are still on school grounds, your trespassing, and have now assaulted a student. here on campus, i can do whatever the hell i like." you say with a grin, "oh, really?" voleraty asks suspiciously. she disappears, causing everyone to go onto high guard. suddenly she appears with her knife to your temple, "anyone moves, and his brain gets a gash." voleraty threatens. "hold on! im okay with this...let her kill me, i dont care. make sure she gets what she deserves, yeah?" you request, "no! nobody move!" aizawa argues. suddenly, you feel the knife start to dig into your skin, however it stops almost immediately. "recipro burst!" tenya exclaims. you look at where voleraty was to see him on top of her, holding her down. "voleraty! you are under arrest!" best jeanist announces. "oh, bummer. you stopped me this time..." she says while several of her appear around everyone. "now, i have to go." she adds before they all disappear, taking her with her.