chapter 30: a nightmare

AN: so just a heads up, this chapter gets pretty dark, if you just want to skip it all you need to know is that another day passed, your bond with momo got much stronger, and momo and todoroki are together now.

when you get downstairs aizawa immediately ties you up with his scarf. "what the hell was that for?!" you ask angrily, "you look like your about to kill someone. kaminari didnt mean to see the girls and immediately ran the opposite direction, my guess is because of you." aizawa says. "well duh! he had his chance!" you say, still enraged. "now is not the time, you and the girls had an emotional day, we will discuss it more in the morning." he demands. "but-" you start to argue. "i know you dont care about your own punishment, so for any of your actions from this point forward the girls will be punished for." he says bluntly. "fine." you say walking back to the dorm. 'when i get my hands on him, he wont know what hit him.' you think to yourself. when you get back up o the dorms you see the girls sleeping so you just lay down and go to sleep as well.

the next morning you wake up to momo crying, you look at the clock and realize its only 3:48. "whats wrong?" you ask momo while walking over. "j-just a nightmare..." she replys. "you wanna talk about it?" you ask kindly. "okay, well i was kidnapped by villains and they recruited mineta and gave me to him...and he, he..." before she can continue you pull her into a hug. "i will never let that happen." you say sternly, "that wasnt the worst part...y-you tried to save me..." she says, "but they made me watch you bleed to death...t-the other girls tried to help but they..." you then stop her there. "i know what would be perfect for this." you say while picking her up. "w-what? where are we going?" she asks confused. "we arent going far, just let your tears out now and know im here for you." you say pulling her closer. while you were walking she just cried into you chest, when you get there you knock on the door. 'hopefully hes awake.' you think to yourself. the door then opens to reveal midoriya in training clothes. "hey, is he awake?" you ask gesturing to momo. "yea, come in." he replys with a frown. "w-why are we here?" momo asks, "to help you calm down." you respond. you then walk over to todoroki and nod at him. "why dont you sit up?" you ask her, "o-okay." she says, when she sits up she notices todoroki. "o-oh, hi todoroki." she says with a blush, he then looks at you and you nod again. "hey yaoyorozu, i have something to show you." todoroki says with a smile. "w-what?" she asks confused. "close your eyes." he replys, when she does he leans in and giver her a kiss. "t-todor-roki?!" she asks flustered. "what happened?" he asks you, "the worst nightmare somebody like her could have." you say cryptically, thankfully he understood. "hey yaoyorozu, today would you like to do a picnic date on the beach with me?" he asks kindly. "w-what!? r-really!?" she asks blushing even more, "yes." he says kindly. "yes! i would love too!" she says happily, at this point all the boys have woken up. "todoroki, why dont you and momo go tell the girls about how you confessed." you say, "just, let me explain why later." you add. when they were both gone you look at the boys, "okay, im sorry for disrupting your sleep." you say, "yes, why are you breaking curfew!?" iida asks angrily. "let me explain, momo had a...bad...nightmare, in it villains kidnapped her and...abused...her, when i tried to rescue her they made her watch me die, when the girls tried they...abused...them too. she was very panicked and in a bad state, so i did what i knew would cheer her up the fastest." you explain, "so you used her fragile emotional state to get todoroki a date?" sero asks confused, "no, im sure iida knows why too since he didnt ask that same with kirishima. momo has had a very large crush on him for a long time." you explain. "so are they official?" kirishima asks, "i dont know, but they both like each other and have a date later." you say. "just please, dont talk about her dream." you say, "knowing her she will probably be clinging to me or todoroki, possibly kirishima for the rest of the day." you explain.

when you get back to your room momo is asleep in todorokis arms, he slightly flinches when you walk in. "dude, i told you i approve, you two could be fucking and i wouldnt mind. as long as she is happy you are in no danger." you say, "however, if you ever hurt her even all might couldnt stop what i would do to you." you threaten. "good to know." he replys. kyoka then hugs you from behind. "whats wrong?" you ask her, "i hate seeing momo this way..." kyoka says, "even though i can tell she is happy now she was really upset at first." she explains. "yea, todoroki, you wanna keep her or do you want me to take her?" you ask him. "im fine." he replys. "good. girls come with me to the common area please, tsu could you get aizawa?" you request. when aizawa comes down he brought all might and midnight with him. "what happened?" he asks worriedly. "dont worry, everything is okay now, thanks to todoroki that is." you say. "start from the beginning, please explain what happened." midnight says. "okay, well i woke up to momo crying and when i checked on her she said she had a nightmare, she then explained that she was kidnapped, abused, watched me die in front of her, and then watched the other girls get abused. by that point she was a crying mess in my arms, since yesterday i have known that her and todoroki both like each other, as in i found out he did, momo has for months. anyway, i brought her to him so he could help her feel better, he confessed, asked her on a date, and is now holding her while she sleeps upstairs." you finish. "are you okay with him?" aizawa asks. "yes, i currently approve of the boys the girls like and who might like them." you say, "when we are done here im going to need details!" midnight says with a grin. "i figured." you reply. "so, by abused you mean..." all might questions. "yes. they also had recruited mineta and gave her to him." you confirm. "do you think this will have any lasting effect?" aizawa asks you. "no, i think she will cling to the boys she trusts a lot today but other than that i think she will be fine." you say confidently. "okay, this was an alright breach of curfew, just try not to make it a habit." aizawa says. "okay, is it okay if todoroki stays in our dorm for the rest of the night?" you ask aizawa, "(y/n) ive told you once and ill tell you again, if you need permission because of something to do with the girls, especially if it is gender related, like you sleeping with them, being in the hot springs, choosing who is on the wall, having other boys sleep over, whatever it may be, if you are okay with it than so am i. you care about these girls in far more ways than i ever could." he replys. "now girls run off, i need to interrogate (y/n). todoroki will guard your room." midnight says. "you two want to join?" she asks the other two, they both nod. 

"okay, first question, who likes who?" midnight asks. "well, current couples are kirishima and mina, midoriya and ochako, todoroki and momo, and me and kyoka." you say. "crush wise, tooru and ojiro like each other, and iida likes tsu." "who does tsu like?" all might questions, "shes like me and doesnt have crushes really, but is still open to relationships." you explain. "do you think they are all good for each other?" aizawa asks. "i think kyoka could find someone way better than me but other than that i think so." you reply sadly. "well, that just shows that it is a yes." midnight says. "why?" you question, "she confessed to you didnt she?" midnight asks. "yes." you reply confused. "do you love her?" she continues, "of course,  she is really important to me." you start getting irritated. "if she only confessed after your coma, then could that mean she decided she couldnt live without you? and if she is happy, and your happy, than what else do you need?" she explains. "i guess your right." you say. "okay your dismissed now."

the rest of the morning was very uneventful, the girls slept until nine while you and todoroki stayed up, during breakfast you all just talked about training, however when todoroki and momo left for their date mina spoke up, "guys! we should follow them." she says excitedly. "no. let momo have this. she needs it." you reply sternly. "why dont you just go suck kirishimas face or something?" when you ask this kyoka chokes on her water. "(Y/N)!!" mina screeches. "man, making fun of you is really fun." you joke. "oh yea, well why don tyou and kyoka go suck other things?" she retorts making kyoka blush, you then wink at kyoka and say, "sure, come on." you say. when she follows you she asks "what are we actually doing?" kyoka asks, "sucking something else." you reply. after a few minutes you and kyoka come back downstairs both with a vacuum in hand. "what are you two doing?" tooru asks, "well mina said we should both suck something other than face." you say smirking at mina. "so here we are, sucking pests." you say running over her foot. "haha. so funny." she says with a smile. "thank you." you reply innocently. you then see momo and todoroki out the window and theyre kissing. 'wow, theyre moving fast. i dont really mind though, momo is happy.' you think to yourself. later when they come back momo clings to you the rest of the afternoon. "hey (y/n), im having kirishima up on the wall today, i think it would do you and momo some good to skip it today." aizawa says. "yea." momo says sadly. "we could sit on the couch and imagine todoroki naked if you want." you joke. "what!?" she asks starting to get flustered. "your right, you will see that soon anyway." you continue. "STOP!!" she yells. "okay, why dont we watch a movie?"

later that night you invite midoriya, kirishima, and todoroki over to the girls dorm. "whats up?" midoriya asks. "come in first." you say. "tonight refereed by tsu and tooru we are gonna do couples games!"