chapter 27: training begins!

*mina POV*

"man, its kinda annoying how respectful (y/n) is huh?" i ask the girls while we are changing. "yea, he just saw us all less than ten minutes ago." tooru responds. "i think it is nice he wants to respect us, he is the first male friend i have that has never looked at my body before." momo adds. "yea, i dont know how he does that." ochako says. "its because he cares about us, he noticed everyone ogled momo, even us girls, and he wanted to be different." tsu explains. "yea, i guess thats true huh?" ochako replys. "either way, im gonna go to bed." kyoka says walking away. "you liked it didnt you?" i call out. "what?" she asks confused, "when (y/n) said he would like seeing you naked, nobody has said that before have they? not even mineta, but the boy you like just told you that you look attractive." i explain. "p-possibly." she stutters with a bright red face. "cmon mina, stop teasing her. lets all go to bed." ochako says. "yea." we all agree.

*(y/n) POV*

the next day you wake up and head straight to the common room. "good to see you are all awake." aizawa says. "during this camp, we will be training every other day. on your off days you will have a designated time at the hot springs, (y/n) if you and the girls agree on somebody who can be on the wall you can join them." aizawa explains. "this week will be absolute hell for you." he finishes. "girls come here." you say, when they all come over to you you begin talking, "so, its monday now, that means tuesday, thursday, and next saturday are our days off. are you guys okay with having kirishima on the wall on thursday so i can have that day for the springs?" you ask them. "yea, im fine with that." ochako says. "okay, but only on one condition." mina says. "what?" you ask surprised. "you have to come to our side." she says. "why?" you ask, "because we still wanna hang out with you!" tooru replys. "is that even allowed?" you ask skeptically. "i have no idea." momo says. "okay look, if its okay with aizawa ill do it." you say defeated. "okay! lets go ask." mina exclaims. "aizawa." tsu says. "what now?" he asks. "when we have somebody else on the wall can (y/n) be on our side?" momo asks. "why? and whos idea was it?" he asks. "they say they want to hang out with me, and it was minas idea i think." you say. "whats your take on it (y/n)?" aizawa asks. "i would prefer being on the boys side, but if they want me to ill go over there." you reply. "okay i trust you, he can be with you guys." aizawa asks, "who is on the wall though?" "kirishima." mina replys. "good choice." he responds, "training starts in thirty minutes, go get ready." he finishes. 

when you get back to the dorm you all start getting dressed. "so mina, how is you and kirishima going?" you ask her. "great! he said when we get back home we can go on a date!" mina say ecstatically. "great, anyone else make any progress?" you ask. "i saw you and midoriya talking alot." you tell ochako. "w-well...i might have told him..." she says. "and?" you ask, "he might have said he had a crush on me too..." she says. "so are you two a thing yet!?" you pry. "maybe..." she says. "just please dont tell anyone!" she demands. "im not going to tell, im just super happy for you!" you say. "thanks (y/n)! im super excited!" ochako says, jumping up and down. "slow down turbo, im super proud of you for confessing though." you say with a smile. "thanks!" she says giving you a hug. "do you two even realize whats happening?" tsu asks. "what do you mean?" ochako asks confused, "you both dont have a shirt on." tsu says bluntly. "so?" she asks. "hm, i though you would be embarrassed you hugged a shirtless (y/n) in just a bra." she says surprised. "nah, hes the best! hes like a cool big brother, enough so that i can say that hes super comfy to sleep on." ochako says with a smile. "i can vouch for that!" tooru adds. "hes also super gentle when he carries you." mina adds. "what wouldnt you do for us?" momo asks. "nothing." you reply instantly, this is just met with several "aww"s from the girls. "i mean, he already has done insane things for us." tsu says. "he dressed in a skintight girls hero suit for me, he thought he was gonna die for kyoka, he almost did die for all of us, he has gone through immense pain, broken laws to save us, and even fought villains to save us." "its really not that big of a deal, i just want you to be happy." you say.

later when training begins you look around to see momo eating and creating objects, tsu climbing with her tongue, kyoka hitting a rock with her earphone jacks, mina constantly creating acid to melt through said rock, ochako rolling around in a big ball, and a naked tooru trying to stay out of shojis sight. your task however, was endurance training. since you had to supervise all the girls, aizawa had the support course make you clothes that tripled your body weight, you had to stand all day and walk around to check on the girls. "man, this is shockingly difficult. you tell mina and kyoka. "yea, same here." kyoka replys. "i knew it would be tough but not this tough!" mina complains. "well, i gotta go check on the others." you say walking away. 

while you were walking towards where momo is you hear ochaco scream, "(Y/N)! HELP" you look to see her rolling straight towards the ocean. you overclock your legs to run to help her, when you try to stop it it doesnt budge. 'dammit, ill have to overclock my arms too.' you think, when you do you are able to stop the ball and help ochako out. "you okay?" you ask her, "yea, thanks to you at least." she says. "cmon, your done in the ball for today." you demand. "but aizawa sai-" she begins, "well, he also said that if im doing something for one of your well being then i dont need to ask." you say, cutting her off. "go over with all might for overall strength." you demand. "fine..." she says. 

you then are able to check on the other girls, when you are finished you see aizawa walking up to you. "why is uraraka out of the ball?" he asks with an irritated tone. "because it almost rolled into the ocean, i had to use my quirk to stop it." you reply. "wait, how long ago was that?" he asks. "two hours ago." you reply blankly. "so youve been running on half energy for an hour!?" he asks. "yep, i got an hour of easier so i didnt think it was fair to ask for reduced weight." you explain. "okay, how are the other girls doing?" he asks, "as good as they can be, momo has a stomachache, minas hands hurt, kyokas jacks are bleeding a little, tooru is just tired, and a bit of tsus tongue got scratched." you explain. "okay, how are you doing?" he asks. "im fine." you reply. "okay, there is one hour left then your training is over for the day." he says. "okay, ill let the girls know." you reply. "and (y/n)?" he asks, "yea? when you and the girls are done im giving you permission to use the hot springs, the boys wont be so dont worry." he says. "why wont they be?" because they didnt work hard enough." he says simply. "okay." you respond.

an hour later you give the girls the good news. "so we all get to go to the hot springs?" ochako asks. "yep, and ill get to join you since the boys wont be there." you explain. "yay!" mina exclaims. when you all get to their locker room they start undressing. you wait until the are all outside before stripping down to your underwear and putting on a towel. when you walk out the have already all ditched their towels. "well those didnt last long." you joke. "well yea, the water feels so good!" ochako says. "yea, besides its not like we need to hide anything." momo adds. "exactly!" tooru says. "whatever." you say getting into the water. when you get in you take off your towel. "well that didnt last long did it?" mina asks mimicking you. "i have underwear on." you say. "how do you know we dont?" she asks rebelliously. "i saw all of yours on the floor." you say. "well...that is a good excuse." mina says. "so guys, wanna make (y/n) uncomfortable?" tooru asks. "please dont." you say. "yea! everyone flash him!" mina says standing up. "please dont." you say making direct eye contact. "hey (y/n) look at this!" you hear ochako say, when you turn your head you see she too is standing up. "cant we do something else?" you ask, still making eye contact. "fine." mina says sadly. after that incident you all just gossiped about boys.