chapter 31: undercover

the next day you all gather in the common room for aizawa to make an announcement. "okay everyone, today along with the quirk training we will be playing a little game." he says, "i will be giving you all a slip of paper, if get one that says traitor your goal is to get all the student tied up in the male dorm room before tonight, you will also be able to see who else are traitors." aizawa explains, "how do we get them there?" midoriya asks, "any means necessary, just keep in mind nothing fatal, and depending on who you hurt you could get hurt back." aizawa says, "so dont hurt the girls?" kaminari asks, "that would be a safe bet." aizawa replys. when you all get your paper you look down to see it says 'traitor. your fellow traitors are: eijiro kirishima, izuku midoriya, momo yaoyorozu, and ochako uraraka.' "i chose who the traitors are based off personal relationships, recent events, and i made sure that to prevent a bad mental state certain people are on the same team." he announces. when he is done talking you walk over to the girls. "so he must mean that momo is on the same team as (y/n)." tsu says, "possible, but that would only hurt her if i was a traitor, then she couldnt trust me." you reason. "yea, but you would be a bad traitor anyway." tooru says, "why?" you ask confused, "you wouldnt be able to get any of us, you wouldnt want to hurt us." kyoka says. "true." you respond looking at ochako.

after breakfast everyone starts training. however, aizawa calls you over. "hey (y/n), i just wanted you to let the traitors know that they dont need to focus on training, today their training is the game." he tells you. after delivering the news to everyone kyoka approaches you. "hey (y/n), i can trust you right?" she asks, "yea, and aizawa wanted me to let you know that midnight wants to see us." you lie. "okay." she responds when you walk inside you immediately pick her up. "i shouldve guessed." kyoka says sadly. "its okay, im sorry i betrayed your trust." you tell her while tying her up. "am i the first one out?" she asks. "dunno, your my first target though." you respond while picking her up. "who else are traitors?" she asks curiously, "ochako, momo, kirishima, and midoriya." you reply. "that makes a lot of sense actually." she says. when you get the the boys dorm you see iida and todoroki tied up. "how did you get caught?" you ask them. "midoriya." they reply while you just nod. "todoroki in an emergency you can burn that rope right?" you ask. "yes, that would be against the game though. why?" he asks, "if any of the girls are uncomfortable please move you and them into the girls dorm." you tell him, "i would prefer if they werent tied up and helpless. especially when mineta is still free." you tell him. "dont worry, i could get out and burn you in less than a second, they are safe with me." todoroki replys. after walking back outside mina walks up to you, "have you seen kyoka?" she asks. "last i knew she was going to the bathroom with iida escorting her." you lie, "okay, im gonna go check the dorm just in case." mina replys. "good." you say.

 you then walk over to ochako who is now alone. "well, i got kyoka, mina is about to find out though." you tell her. "oh, dont worry about mina, i have deku hiding so if anyone tries to check on them he will capture them too." ochako explains. "great, who is the next target?" you ask. "i think for now we should try to get heavy hitters, but not anyone like bakugo. everyone would notice if he disappeared. maybe tokoyami?" she suggests. after thinking of the plan you go over to the cave hes in. "tokoyami, ochako needs help! quick!" you say. he runs out and asks, "whats wrong?!" "this." you reply. at that moment ochako ties whim up from behind. "ah, so youve captured me." tokoyami says, admitting defeat. "yep, ochako can you carry him up there, i have an idea for mineta and denki." you say with a smirk.

after looking around you realize they were training right net to each other. "you two. down here. now." you demand, when you say this they both look petrified. "we are going to aizawa. now." you demand. you then yell as loud as you can, "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" even though they said nothing and knocked them both out. sero runs over from where he was to check out all the commotion. "what happened?" he asks worriedly. "they said some things they shouldnt have, you get mineta, we are going to aizawa." you demand, as soon as you knock on his door you punch sero in the face knocking him out too. "what the hell happened here?" aizawa asks, opening the door to you standing over three unconscious boys. "well mineta and kaminari were easy, i just beat them up yelling about how they said something, and then sero offered to help me carry them to you." you explain, "oh yea, i forgot we were doing the traitor simulation." he says. "want help carrying them?" he asks. "sure, you take mineta."

when you get to the dorm room you see todoroki standing over midoriya about to burn his face off and mina crying, you drop kaminari and sero and run over to hug mina. "everyone stop! what the hell happened!?" you ask, "midoriya happened." todoroki says with murder in his eyes. "deku was trying to capture mina, she used her quirk and burned her top off, he accidentally touched her." kyoka explains. "okay, todoroki back down." you demand. "hey mina, are you okay?" you ask kindly, "y-yea, i know he didnt mean it but it scared me and then the net this i knew was him on top of me touching my boobs." when she says this you pull her closer. "midoriya. apologize." you demand. "im so sorry! it was an accident! i would never do that on purpose!" he says, starting to cry. "i-its okay, your not going to get hurt, if anyone does ill hurt them worse." she jokes, "you want me to go get kirishima?" you ask, she nods. "ill do it. please put on a new shirt." aizawa says. "here." ochako says handing her a shirt. after she put it on kirishima arrives. "kirishima, your minas rope."  you tell him, when he looks at you confused you explain, "i dont want to explain it because we both might kill midorya." you say, "just know that mina needs you and im not tying her up, you are the rope." when you finish explaining he runs over to mina, you then turn to midoriya and say, "im not mad, just stressed, im sorry i i say anything i dont mean. now help me tie up these three."  you say pointing at mineta, kaminari, and sero. "we better get going now, but kirishima you stay here." you tell him.

after another hour or two you had captured everyone but, bakugo, tooru, shoji, and tsu. "okay, tooru will be a struggle but she still thinks im innocent, i hate to use our relationship as an advantage but im going to, when she comes over ochako and momo you get her." you say, "okay, but what are you gonna do?" momo asks. "this." you reply, you then overclock and kick a small tree down, when it falls you scream and get beneath it. "HELP! SOMEBODY!" you shout. "(y/n)! what happened?" tooru asks, you can see her footprints on the soft grass. "im...sorry..." you say, "for what?" as soon as she says that momo and ochako grab her. "we have you, please put this around your wrists so we can tie it and not touch anything." you say getting up and handing her a rope.

the next person on your list was tsu, the plan was simple, have ochako distract her while you go around her. "hey tsu!" ochako yells, "did you hear? (y/n) was a traitor..." she says with a sad voice. "thats a bummer, are any other traitors caught?" she asks, "yea, mina, momo, and kirishima were all traitors too." she lies, "wow. only one left." she says. "actually we only need to get two more." you say before grabbing her. "so you two are traitors?" tsu asks frowning. "yes, im sorry to betray your trust, aizawa definitely wanted to see if i would throw the game or not." you say. "its okay, who else do you need to capture?" she asks. "shoji and bakugo." you say. "good luck."

for shoji and bakugo you had to go get kirishima too, leaving momo in his place. "okay, we need to brute force these two, which means ochako you need to stay back." you say. "fine." she grumbles. shoji was first and you had kirishima ut him in a head lock before midorya knocked him out. now it was only bakugo. "so you bastards are the traitors?" bakugo asks. "yep." you say smirking, "as much as i hate to say it can we make a deal?" he asks through gritted teeth, "i dont want to be expelled, uraraka if i beat these three will you surrender?" he asks. "sure." she replys, "good, now time for fun." he says smiling, now at this point you are out of energy so its up to kirishima and midoriya, after bakugo sends midoriya flying however, you still jump in to distract him. "dammit (y/n)! get out of my way!" he screams blasting you, "no thanks." you reply, "remember this?" you ask, 'lets win this...' you think, 'ultra overclock, x5!' as you start to glow red you see fear in bakugos eyes. "we win." you say before knocking him out. "ochako, ill be fine." you say before passing out.

when you wake up you are on the couch of the common area, "good, you woke up, its been thirty minutes." aizawa says, "thats all?" you question, "yes, the quirk training is working, you might even be able to go x2 without repercussions." he explains. "great, did we win?" you ask. "yes, you get your reward tomorrow." he says, "now go to bed, its early but trust me youll need it." he says ominously.