chapter 119: huh?

the moment you break through the wall you are disintegrated, however you immediately wake up in a cold sweat. around you are your classmates, along with aizawa and postmortal. "what the hell was that?!" denki asks, "what? what happened?" you ask confusedly, "hold on. those three should wake up soon." aizawa says before pointing to kyoka, ochako, and izuku. you then watch on a screen as izuku dies, and ochako takes one for all before her and kyoka pass out. "h-huh?" kyoka asks as she sits up, "that was one heck of a dream..." izuku mumbles. "what do you three remember?" aizawa asks, "im not sure why i was asleep, but i was dreaming about a zombie outbreak." ochako says, however you, izuku, and kyoka all stare at her in shock. "y-you too?" izuku asks worriedly, "yea, i think all of us did..." you say in shock. "now would be a good time to explain my real quirk." postmortal says, "my quirk actually has nothing to do with zombies. its called simulation, basically i can put as many people as i want into a perfect simulation. while they are in it i can control them a little, but not too much." he explains, "huh?" izuku asks in confusion, "it was all a test. as soon as anyone died they were brought out of the simulation and brought here, where we could watch on this screen." aizawa says while gesturing at the large television. "so where are we?" kyoka asks, "still the camp." aizawa replys. "are you okay (y/n)? your being really quiet." mina asks you, "i...i think so?" you say, still in shock. "everyone is free for the rest of today and tomorrow, use them well." aizawa says before him and postmortal walk away.

a little while later, most of the class all met up at the dining pavilion. "first of all, now that everyone has gotten a while to let everything sink in, does anyone want to say anything?" tenya asks, "im so sorry." you say guiltily, "what? why?" tooru asks, "because i broke the one fucking promise i have. what if that had been real?! i put each and every one of you in an extremely dangerous position because i made a mistake." you say, "what are you talking about? you couldnt have done anything." izuku asks, "i shouldnt have been so stupid. if all of us went with aizawa to the main road, then we could have ended it in a flash. instead i sent you all to be killed." you explain. "i personally never blamed you (y/n). i thought the plan was perfect, however we all made a mistake. dont shoulder the burden on your own." tenya says.
suddenly kyoka explodes in anger. "you idiot denki! why would you self destruct?!" she asks him angrily, "i mean, why are you yelling at just me? todoroki, aizawa, iida, kirishima, bakugo, (y/n), and midoriya all also died on purpose!" denki defends, "so did tsu." tooru adds, "because im gonna yell at them later!" kyoka says.
 "are we just gonna ignore what midoriya and (y/n) did at the end?" sero asks, "i take it you guys couldnt hear anything?" you ask, "nope!" eijiro says, "well, i overclocked xten million. i blasted through the barrier with all i had, and then i died." you explain. "as for me, (y/n) overclocked me a ton and then i used one million percent full cowling, i put all i had into a punch behind me and went flying miles away, through the barrier." izuku explains, "so your plan was to sacrifice yourselves to save ochako and kyoka? so manly!" eijiro says, "yes. now is there anything else anyone wants to say, not according to relationships? im sure all of the couples are going to be meeting after this." tenya asks while everyone just shakes their heads.

after everyone leaves you and kyoka take a walk through the forest. "are you okay?" kyoka asks, "no. not at all. d-do you know what  had to watch? i had to blow the heads off of all my friends and family, i watched the life fade from momos eyes after her boyfriend ripped her apart, not to mention eijiro and katsuki. i watched katsuki blow up his own girlfriend to death just to save me, and i killed a fucking child." you say as you begin to lightly cry, "i understand." kyoka says as she sits down, you join her and she continues, "it wasnt as horrible as that for me, but i still watched denki, shoji, then mina and tokoyami, eijiro, katsuki, izuku, and even you. all of you died right in front of me and i was powerless." kyoka explains before hugging you. "i just dont even know how to act now. in the simulation the only reason i kept going was to make sure everyone was safe. i left you all because i decided i wanted to take the guilt, and pain of watching them die away from you, and force myself to watch it." you explain, so thats why sometimes you seemed super out of it..." kyoka says, "yea. i made myself push all my emotion away, the only thing i had left in the end, were you and ochako. if i was by myself i wouldnt have survived." you explain, "i love you (y/n)." kyoka says, "i love you too. more than anything." you say before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

later that night you and the girls all sat in a circle, talking about what happened. "so, how did you guys get separated from us?" mina asks tsuyu, momo, and tooru. "well, while we were running tooru tripped and hit her head. we didnt want to both you guys so me and tsuyu handled it. however when shoto caught up to us, tsuyu handed her to me and started fighting him." momo explains, "im sorry. i should have heard." kyoka says, "its fine kyoka! you had to get to your knight in shining armor." tooru teases. "speaking of which, did you guys all talk to the boys?" you ask, "yes. shoto approached me very quickly, before all of us gathered as a class even." momo explains, "yea, same with eijiro. did he really say that after losing me he had nothing left to live for?" mina asks, "yea. it was heartbreaking." ochako confirms. "katsuki had pretty much the same sentiment, just didnt have time to say it." tooru adds. "arent you mad that he killed zombie you heartlessly?" mina asks, "of course not! i didnt even watch it happen, i though i was gonna kill (y/n)." tooru explains, "speaking of (y/n), are we just gonna brush under the rug that he also killed everyone?" tsuyu asks, "no, lets not. firstly, katsuki had tears in his eyes when he killed tooru. secondly, like i told kyoka, the reason i was heartless was because i was suppressing my emotions as much as possible. i knew that even if i got out alive i would never be the same. anytime something reminded me of anyone who died, i would probably have a breakdown. so i did what i thought made sense. i took the burden and guilt on myself, thats why i abandoned the group. so that nobody else would have to take the guilt of killing someone they loved." you explain sadly, "are you going to be okay?" ochako asks, "yea, i already talked to aizawa and im gonna have a few sessions with hound dog when i get back." you explain, "okay, well i think its about time we get to bed." momo says, "alright. i love you guys." you say before laying down. "love you too."