chapter 50: new dorms!

after visiting getting back to the bunker you all went to bed. the next day you and the girls go to the cafeteria to get some food. "hey tooru!" mashirao says walking over, "hey mashirao, are you excited for the new dorms tomorrow!?" she asks bouncing up and down, "yea, but can we talk for a minute?" he asks, "sure." she says surprised. "i wonder if you will still be on our side (y/n)." tsuyu says, "oh yea, about that...i might have asked aizawa to be kept with you guys." you say, "really!? you do care!" mina jokes, "honestly, i wonder if the dorms are gonna be nearly as good as they were." ochako says, "why?" momo asks, "they might not have enough money to make them as good." she says grimly, "im sure it will be fine, but is izuku okay?" you ask, "what do you mean?" ochako asks, "well i know his room had a lot of all might merchandise, some of it being collectible." you explain, "oh right you werent there, lucky for him he brought everything back to his house so he could clean them all." she explains, "well thats good." 

"(y-y/n), c-can you come with me for a sec?" tooru asks while crying, "yea!" you say standing up, you then both walk to the girl area and sit down. "(y/n)...please dont hurt him but me and mashirao just broke up." she says sadly, you then give her a hug and say, "what happened?" "h-he said he didnt know why i was comfortable around you, he said he never really liked you and that you gave him a bad feeling. your lucky nezu told us when he did, because h-he was planning on killing you the next time he saw you. a-and while you were...gone he was always angry, he claimed i was cheating on him with you, he said thats the only reason i cared about you. he even said that if i loved you so much i should become a villain. i-i was trying to give him a second chance! but when he pulled me away earlier he said i shouldnt be around you anymore, that he believes that instead of dread being the act that (y/n) is." she said while sobbing into your chest, "im not gonna hurt him." you say to her surprise, "but you deserve someone better, he clearly didnt love you, and im so, so, sorry that i gave him the go ahead, you shouldnt have to go through this." you say sadly, "w-what am i gonna tell everyone?" she asks sadly, "that ojiro is out of the girl club, friend group, and with luck, class." you say coldly, "w-what? you cant do that! he could be a great hero!" tooru argues, "i dont know what your talking about, shinso did good in the sports festival and so did tetsutetsu, they replaced the weakest links. mineta and ojiro." you say in a confused tone, "hopefully." you add.

later that day you find aizawa, "hey, can we talk?" you ask him, "sure, whats up?" he asks tiredly, "well, i was hoping on making a suggestion or two, i feel we should move...i dunno, maybe two? of the weaker people out of class and replace them, maybe we could swap mineta and shinso, and i dunno maybe...ojiro and tetsutetsu?" you say hopefully, "not mashirao?" he asks suspiciously, "never mashirao, not again." you say. "sure, i will talk to nezu and vlad about it." he says walking away. after talking to him you go and find the girls club, 

"okay, im announcing that ojiro is officially out of the girls club and friend group." you say, "why? what did he do?" eijiro asks, "well, apparently he hasnt trusted me and voiced that to tooru extensively, while i was undercover he accused her of cheating on him with me because she was worried and even said if she cared so much she should be a villain, this morning when he pulled her away he was telling her that she shouldnt be around me." you explain, "so you two broke up?" momo asks gently, "yes. (y/n) helped me see that he didnt really love me anyway." tooru says sadly. all the boys then started getting up, "hold your horses, we dont need to beat this one up, i already took care of it." you say, "what do you mean?" eijiro asks, "well i heard a rumor that purple hairs are getting swapped and a certain metal boy is replacing an asshole with a tail." you explain. "how did you pull that off?!" tenya asks surprised, "talking to aizawa, he doesnt know the story but picked up that i called him ojiro, he just needs to talk to nezu and vlad. that doesnt leave this room though." you say, "got it!" mina says, "oh...and (y/n)?" ochako asks, "what?" you ask, "you might have missed one of the girls club members." izuku says, "who?" you ask, "they are on their way." eijiro says, "what do you want shitty hair?" katsuki asks walking through the door. "oh. its you." he says looking at you, "your part of the club now?" you ask surprised, "yea, and i want you to know that you really caused a lot of damage, the only reason im here is because i had a mental breakdown in the hallway because i thought i could fucking trust you!" he says angrily, "what do you mean?" you ask, "did you notice that on you birthday gift i used my first name?" he asks, "yea..." you reply, "you were the first person in a long time to be given permission to do that, i thought we could be friends." he says sadly, "you were the first person in way too long that i saw as an equal, even better! i admired how protective you were of the girls and how you were kind and saved people but still always won, how you were so sincere and modest." katsuki says while sitting down. "im sorry...i know that i caused so much trauma, to all of you. even if that chance at being friends is gone i dont regret a thing, if i hadnt done it then you would all be dead or injured, you could all turn your back on me and leave and i still wouldnt have it any other way." you apologize. "we forgive you (y/n), we all did within seconds of hearing the truth, i just wanted you to know." katsuki says, "thanks katsuki." you say with a smile, "no, dont go soft on me now! we dont need another izuku." he jokes, "okay, what else did i miss? he has barely yelled, he called izuku by his name, and he made a joke." you ask, "i decided that if you were gonna pussy out of your position as big brother to several people, then i would at least try to be some sort of replacement, they didnt need me adding to their troubles." katsuki explains. " i really am happy that we could all talk heart to heart for a while, but i think it is time to go back to our rooms." tenya says, "yea, thats true, lets go (y/n)!"tooru says dragging you away, "im going with you guys again?" you ask, "yes! i just had a break up, i need someone to cuddle!" tooru says, "thats fair."