their screams.

you wake up in a black void. suddenly a light shines in front of you, its momo tied to a chair. "(y/n) you were too late." she tells you. villains then walk in and start groping and cutting her, her screams. you will never forget them.

another light turned on. this time it was ochako. you look and see a pile of bodies you recognize as your classmates. "(y/n) you werent good enough." says her corpse sitting up. "you lied. you didnt save us." she then starts bleeding from the eyes and mouth. her screams. they joined momos and they were horrible.

behind you you sense another light turn on. you turn around and see mina standing with her family. "(y/n) i hate you." she says frowning. "you did this." as she says this her and her family drop dead. her screams. joining ochako and momo. they were terrible.

to your left another light appears. now you see tsu, it was during the halloween party. she was alone. crying in a corner. "(y/n) why did you let me down?" she asks you, "i could never care for somebody like you." she adds before screaming. her screams. joining ochako, momo, and minas. they were like a dying animal.

a new light appears. in it you see tooru. she was standing in an alleyway, there were men doing unspeakable thing to her. "why didnt you come (y/n)?" she asks you. "why didnt you save me." she then screams, adding to ochako, momo, mina, and tsus. it was like she was bleeding to death.

a light appears again. inside you see kyoka with her jacks cut off and bleeding. "you did this to us. you failed. i never loved you." she tells you. you then see a fist emerge from her chest and rip her in half. her screams. the scream of the woman you love. joining ochako, momo, mina, tsu, and toorus.

the hand that ripped through her. it was overhaul. "what a shame. you were too late." he tells you. he then steps aside revealing something gruesome. there was eijiro being hit with a pickaxe repeatedly. his screams joined everyone else. izuku was being pulled apart slowly, atom by atom. his screams joined the others. shoto was being frozen solid then getting broken. "you couldnt save them." you hear behind you, when you turn around you see your parents. "just like you couldnt save us." they say. 'no...' you think, 'they need me! wake up dammit!' 

"what!? impossible!"