chapter 47: the attack.

"wow, isnt that a bit overkill." you ask shigaraki after hearing his plan, "maybe, but those stupid brats are too powerful." he says, "and all might?" you ask, "oh, the boss will handle him." shigaraki says. "perfect, ill go get ready." you say walking away. 'shit, i gotta tell nezu, this might be it.' you think while you text him. 'okay sent, but who am i siding with?' you think to yourself before getting a text from nezu, <this is terrible news, however i must say keep you cover intact as long as possible, just dont injure anyone.>  'hmm, he wants me to keep it intact...if they need my help i will help though.' you think. after a few hours you and the league prepare to enter a portal. "so this will bring us there?" you ask, "yes, it will be right in front of the student dorms, our first targets are them, let the heroes deal with the nomus." shigaraki says, "how many do we have?" dabi asks, "two hundred, only a few are as strong as at the USJ but none of them are weak." he says. "and we also have the boss." kurogiri adds. "then lets go." you say while following them into the portal.

after emerging from the portal you look to around see no sign of any life. 'good, they got out.' you think. "NOMU ATTACK!" shigaraki yells pointing at the dorms, within minutes each and every building was completely destroyed, however no students were found. "where are they!?" shigaraki asks, "patience tomura, they may have seen us coming and gathered at U.A." all for one says, "yes...lets go there." shigaraki says. after a few minutes you arrive and see tons of heroes: all U.A staff, endeavor, edgeshot, ryukyu, fat gum, hawks, gang orca, kamui woods, mt lady, mirko, gran torino, and too many others to count. after seeing this toga asks, "we are gonna retreat right!?" "no." all for one responds darkly, "this is the final boss, its now or never." he says. "for your sake i hope its never!" all might says, launching an attack at all for one. "foolish idiot, you are far too weak." all for one says. aizawa then pulls you to him with his capture gear, "your knocked out, we will call if we need your help." he whispers before pushing you to the floor. "CHARGE!" all for one and all might yell at once. the next few minutes are terrifying, all might and all for one battling, toga being taken down by kamui woods, edgeshot, and mirko. dabi being defeated by endeavor and hawks, twice goes down by gang orca and mount lady. meanwhile aizawa, snipe, midnight, vlad king, and cementoss were taking on shigaraki, and ryukyu, mirko, and fat gum were taking care of kurogiri. while all this was happening there were small fights with nomu and spinner all over the place. after a few minutes fifty nomu were defeated and all the villains except kurogiri, shigaraki, and all for one were captured. "you then stand up and take in the scene, several heroes dead on the ground, all might looking like a skeleton, thirteen with their helmet cracked on the ground not moving. but then you realized...'they need my help but didnt call.' you think before overclocking x15 and jumping into battle. you kick a nomu away from aizawa and say, "i thought you were gonna tell me if you needed help!?" "i was, you were the backup, mainly if all might lost." aizawa says. "well, next time im helping immediately." you say before jumping at kurogiri. "yes! (y/n) get these pesky heroes off me!" he says gesturing towards ryukyu and fat gum. "nah, im good thanks." you say before punching him in the chest. "you...traitor." he says, "i would never betray people i care about, ever." you say before kicking him in the head and knocking him out. "where are the students?" you ask, "the same place as the corpses." fat gum answers, "and the pussycats have explained everything." ryukyu adds. "great." you say before jumping into action again.

a few minutes later another hundred nomus were on the ground dead, now all that remained were fifty nomu, shigaraki, and all for one. "hey all might, need help?" you ask punching all for one in the face. "what are you doing here?" all might asks, "this is your phoenix right?" you ask him. "yes." he says sadly, "then put all your power into one hit, let me overclock you as much as i can handle, and then smash this idiot to kingdom come." you tell him. "okay, overclock me, i will throw you out of the way, and then its over." all might says with a grin. "got it." you say putting your hand on his shoulder. 'well, here goes the rest of my energy.' you think overclocking him x25. "okay...thats as far as i can go..." you say before collapsing onto one knee. "thank you." all might says before throwing you out of the battlefield. 'this better work' you think. "this is it all for one!" all might yells, "oh really?" all for one asks making his arm gigantic with metal spikes. "yes..." all might says rearing back his arm. "OVERCLOCKED!" he says making his arm buff, "UNITED!" he continues as he jumps towards all for one, "STATES...OF!" he says making contact, "SMASH!" he cries punching all for one hard enough it kills the rest of the nomu and sends everyone flying. he then raises his hand in victory. "no...MASTER!" shigaraki screams, fat gum then lands a punch on him and says, "shut up." after a few minutes of complete silence chanting can be heard,  "ALL MIGHT! ALL MIGHT! ALL MIGHT!" and this goes on for minutes, eventually everything calms down and you go over to aizawa, "where are the students?" you ask him, "two miles south of here there is a small household, under the dining room table is a rug, under the rug is a bunker, to get in knock twice on the upper left corner and three times on the bottom right before saying who you are." he replys. "a bunker?" you ask confused, "yes, one that is five miles underground and could withstand several nuclear bombs." he confirms. "great, im going there, when is the press conference?" you ask, "tomorrow at 11am. you, ashido, yaoyorozu, todoroki, all might, nezu, tsukauchi, and myself will be addressing the whole incident." he says. "got it." you say before walking off.